dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thank God I won that FUCKING HORSE mini game at the cost of having a
heart attack and gaining absolutly nothing afterwards!I LOVE THIS GAME!
Was this that damn horse-cart game where you die if they catch up but it's near fucking impossible to avoid crashing into bushes, trees, ect? Gave up after 5 minutes due to the "soul-crushing, shit design and not in the least bit fun" factor. Uploading a save for right after much appreciated, please. Fuck that thing in it's current state. But I want to get to the other content after it.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Thank God I won that FUCKING HORSE mini game at the cost of having a
heart attack and gaining absolutly nothing afterwards!I LOVE THIS GAME!
Was this that damn horse-cart game where you die if they catch up but it's near fucking impossible to avoid crashing into bushes, trees, ect? Gave up after 5 minutes due to the "soul-crushing, shit design and not in the least bit fun" factor. Uploading a save for right after much appreciated, please. Fuck that thing in it's current state. But I want to get to the other content after it.
Err... I don't really understand what your problem is. If you use the right/left arrows of the keyboard instead of the mouse for control, it's almost a piece of cake.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Err... I don't really understand what your problem is. If you use the right/left arrows of the keyboard instead of the mouse for control, it's almost a piece of cake.
Err... "I beat it quick so you shuld to. I represent all ppl and if I can do it it's no problem". Not at all helpful. :ROFLMAO:

I used the arrow keys, just like I did for the horse-taming one (which was a bit easier).

Enough people (three separate posters on just this one page of the thread so far + 1 on the last post on previous page) have a problem with the cart one (Pursuit mini-game) that it's clear it could use a few tweaks. Judging from likes on those comments, you're overruled by like 8 to 1 so far and the update's only been out a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

Ahk0

Dec 26, 2019
So, how do these "dlc" things work.
Do I need to put them into the same folder as the game and launch it from the main application?
Or are they standalone applications you launch?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
So, how do these "dlc" things work.
Do I need to put them into the same folder as the game and launch it from the main application?
Or are they standalone applications you launch?
They are standalone builds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The search box is your best friend in this site, know it (y)

Reactions: Artix0

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Err... "I beat it quick so you shuld to. I represent all ppl and if I can do it it's no problem". Not at all helpful. :ROFLMAO:

I used the arrow keys, just like I did for the horse-taming one (which was a bit easier).

Enough people (three separate posters on just this one page of the thread so far + 1 on the last post on previous page) have a problem with the cart one (Pursuit mini-game) that it's clear it could use a few tweaks. Judging from likes on those comments, you're overruled by like 8 to 1 so far and the update's only been out a few days.
Hold my beer!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hold my beer!

:ROFLMAO: Not clickin some strange-ass link, dude.

I assume the purpose of both the link and your original post weren't to help or contribute in any way, but to brag that you're good at a mini game built into a sex AVN though, which will surely get you far in life. I'm sure the pixels coded to represent some completely imaginary girls in a game made by some dude are swooning, ready to throw their digital panties at your feet, as per their python scripts. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hullahopp

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Not clickin some strange-ass link, dude.

I assume the purpose of both the link and your original post weren't to help or contribute in any way, but to brag that you're good at a mini game built into a sex AVN though, which will surely get you far in life. I'm sure the pixels coded to represent some completely imaginary girls in a game made by some dude are swooning, ready to throw their digital panties at your feet, as per their python scripts. :BootyTime:
Sorry, but you're a bit paranoid. The link contains a GIF, I think it's funny. (Of course I don't expect you to trust me.)

LivaNielth

Nov 25, 2019
God, I love having to use a 4ms looping macro on a visual novel update with no new sexual content in a game that nulls the previous saves every update. But I seriously wonder if the horse catching minigame speed is tied to fps. If so, the dev should stop playtesting on a TI-84 calculator.

Kistuu

Jan 13, 2022
1672742095161.png
This labyrinth is driving me crazy ive gone every route got the green key and pickaxe but cant progress through it because i cant find the green chest that doesnt exist someone please help i beg!

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
But I seriously wonder if the horse catching minigame speed is tied to fps. If so, the dev should stop playtesting on a TI-84 calculator.
You mean the game is too fast on a more powerful PC?
I'm interested because I was arguing with another user here about the difficulty of the game. The guy thought I was bragging. I am clumsy at things that require manual dexterity, but I managed easily. However, my computer is quite outdated.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You mean the game is too fast on a more powerful PC?
I'm interested because I was arguing with another user here about the difficulty of the game. The guy thought I was bragging. I am clumsy at things that require manual dexterity, but I managed easily. However, my computer is quite outdated.
I would be that dude. And GPU/CPU speed might make sense, considering I'm on an extremely fast current laptop made for quick 3d renders, video & music editing, games, ect.

Lots of comments here on mini-game difficulty. I was able to beat the horse-taming one easy enough by cheating a bit with the roll-back on the last round for a couple trys (though it was negative fun to do so & should be slowed to beat without cheating), but the horse-cart escape game seems damn-near impossible. Maybe achievable after an hour of cursing and pulling your hair out, but I tend to give up after 5 minutes (again, negative fun).

God, I love having to use a 4ms looping macro on a visual novel update with no new sexual content in a game that nulls the previous saves every update. But I seriously wonder if the horse catching minigame speed is tied to fps. If so, the dev should stop playtesting on a TI-84 calculator.
What are you doing to apply such a macro? Might need to rely on that if this game doesn't get fixed. Though if you're talking about the horse-taming quest, I guess the macro might not apply to the escape game, which is the one blocking me. Would need to figure out how to slow down the graphics, I assume.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes