Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I would be that dude. And GPU/CPU speed might make sense, considering I'm on an extremely fast current laptop made for quick 3d renders, video & music editing, games, ect.

Lots of comments here on mini-game difficulty. I was able to beat the horse-taming one easy enough by cheating a bit with the roll-back on the last round for a couple trys (though it was negative fun to do so & should be slowed to beat without cheating), but the horse-cart escape game seems damn-near impossible. Maybe achievable after an hour of cursing and pulling your hair out, but I tend to give up after 5 minutes (again, negative fun).
Oh, I see. So that could be the problem. (My computer is slow as a sick snail.) Thanks the answer.

Novelty

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone got anything for that damn chest?

Edit: After brute forcing it with a mouse recorder, my code was 937. YMMV

Later found the code somewhere in the cave trying to complete it, fun.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FrenchXConnection

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If you're referring to the chest with the code, there's a code written on a wall in one of the rooms. Mine was 937, but I'm not sure if those numbers change randomly or are static. If it's another chest, there are keys throughout the maze to unlock each chest but the code one. You've got to leave some chests behind and come back to them. One key is also in another chest you need a different key for.

Following applies to everyone asking how to get through the maze:
This answer won't be too helpful unfortunately, but it's realistic: It's a maze. I don't think anyone is going to dedicate an hour or two to both play through again and draw a full map with steps to post here at this point. It would take far longer to make a guide than to just play through the maze. You just have to trial/error find your way around, which is relatively quick if you're paying attention to your paths. Or you'll have to wait for someone to do a walkthru, which may be a wait if it ever happens.

Basically, explore every room and plan to go back and forth often. Use the life fountains sparingly as you'll likely be backtracking, which is part of the maze/puzzle, and you can't use each fountain more than once. If all else fails, make your own map and spam-save, or use the rollback on your mouse.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FrenchXConnection

chilonqua

Jan 16, 2018
I would be that dude. And GPU/CPU speed might make sense, considering I'm on an extremely fast current laptop made for quick 3d renders, video & music editing, games, ect.

Lots of comments here on mini-game difficulty. I was able to beat the horse-taming one easy enough by cheating a bit with the roll-back on the last round for a couple trys (though it was negative fun to do so & should be slowed to beat without cheating), but the horse-cart escape game seems damn-near impossible. Maybe achievable after an hour of cursing and pulling your hair out, but I tend to give up after 5 minutes (again, negative fun).

What are you doing to apply such a macro? Might need to rely on that if this game doesn't get fixed. Though if you're talking about the horse-taming quest, I guess the macro might not apply to the escape game, which is the one blocking me. Would need to figure out how to slow down the graphics, I assume.
Its tied to monitor refresh rate not fps, I have a 240 hz monitor i changed my hz rate to 60 and the horse minigame is extremely slow and doable after

LivaNielth

Nov 25, 2019
Its tied to monitor refresh rate not fps, I have a 240 hz monitor i changed my hz rate to 60 and the horse minigame is extremely slow and doable after
That would apply if you force your games to all run with v-sync over GPU panel or sth. I have a 60hz screen yet the game renders at 600+fps and the catching minigame quite literally gave me no reaction time. As soon as it would start the indicator would teleport left or right. Also I used my Razer Pusat's software to make such a macro.

I believe this is the worst update this game has received so far. Granted, its a quite damn good game, but 0.15a sucks.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Worked for me. Thanks much for that. I changed the rate from 144hz to 60 and passed the escape game easy. Feyada surely must've balanced this mini-game's gameplay on a machine with a low refresh rate as only a psychopath would've willingly released the game at the speed I was seeing before. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
I believe this is the worst update this game has received so far. Granted, its a quite damn good game, but 0.15a sucks.
Much better than the lolivamp, the demilolitrader, the latest Live2D scenes or the numerous combat "reworks".
I don't think anyone is going to dedicate an hour or two to both play through again and draw a full map with steps to post here at this point.
I've done it, actually :) Don't know how to pass that maze without some sort of notes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
The horse mini-game controls is so horseshit. Is there an easier way to deal with this?

Edit: After brute forcing it with a mouse recorder, my code was 937. YMMV

Later found the code somewhere in the cave trying to complete it, fun.
It is always static 937. Tested this twice.

View attachment 2282785
This labyrinth is driving me crazy ive gone every route got the green key and pickaxe but cant progress through it because i cant find the green chest that doesnt exist someone please help i beg!
The best way to complete this is use MS Paint to draw the shapes and draw lines to where each location goes to. There are 2 doors that traverse back to the beginning. Some chests contain other colored keys.

Sorry. I should have saved the picture of the MS Paint image I did. X_X

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Feyada is looking into the Escape Game refresh rate. For those of you having problems with the horse-taming game, even when using the arrow keys, maybe someone can record a vid & post on the discord + give your computer specs & system settings? For me, the last round went on a bit too long and was a pain in the ass (far more stressful than fun), but beatable after a couple tries. That could have very likely been tied to my hardware and computer settings vs yours though.

shyguy3000

May 16, 2017
Suddenly it becomes really easy once there's time to react to trash coming at you and your cart can dodge those. I hate when minigames require you to adjust the refresh rate but it's nice that it works.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
does anyone have a save right before the 0.15a version? My save is no longer supported. :/

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes