Someone

Jun 3, 2017
When i extracted the files i've noticed a lot of badly named files. Basically what happen when you extract files compressed with a japanese locale into an english locale PC. And yeah, this happened even after i changed my locale to japanese.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just got a crash, no warning, no message, it just turned off when I exited the H stat selection at the very beginning of the game.

Reactions: Skandal

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
For a second i thought Kagura did a surprise release. Ofc not it is censored and MTL albeit edited. The crashes are just bonus lol.
FU Kagura how long are you gonna hold this game hostage?
They put it up on steam in August 2019, haha thats 1.5 year already.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I got the game to work by using Bandizip to extract it. Select Japanese on the code page tab first, though.

Bandizip is found here:
It work. Interesting. Usually i just need to change my locale to japanese and extract.

Edit:
Look like my PC or windows itself have a bug. I had to uncheck UTF-8 and it worked properly. Now i can use 7zip as usual.

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
kaguragames announced this game like 2 years ago and no news since then, they keep getting more and more project and forgetting the old ones :WaitWhat:

Anyways, i really enjoy the Doujin Circle Gyu! games they really put effort on their rpgmaker games and they always have some unique atmosphere diferente for the others. Thanks for the translator and i hope you keep going!

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nice, thanks for the share. How does pregnancy work on this one? Events only? Or can be repeated?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
kaguragames announced this game like 2 years ago and no news since then, they keep getting more and more project and forgetting the old ones :WaitWhat:

Anyways, i really enjoy the Doujin Circle Gyu! games they really put effort on their rpgmaker games and they always have some unique atmosphere diferente for the others. Thanks for the translator and i hope you keep going!
Same for "princess of zeven" is a "coming soon" from no less than a year.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes