Deceptus

Aug 21, 2017
The game keep crashing for me when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone have a save right past this event, I would really appreciate it.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
Stop asking for Full saves , there is a small dog model when you go into the CG/Recollection room (little fairy in 2nd floor of MC house) that legit does 100% unlock on CG/Scenes ,you can find it by going straight up 3 times after you go into the Recollection room

hengoku

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to resize the screen and make it smaller. My eyes are bleeding because of the pixels. Tried to change something in the options - game crashed

UPD: Never mind found it in the description. In case someone has the same problem - press F8

Aug 28, 2018
Considering the amount of crashes people seem to have i guess i'll skip this one till the Kagura translation releases in late 2023

Reactions: LazwelX

snajones

Jan 1, 2018
Still not working for me.
I tried the "installation instructions" of "extract and run".
I tried bandizip.
I tried bandizip with locale set to Japanese.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
The game crashes every 3 minutes and is generating crash dump files I don't know what to do with.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
The game crashes every 3 minutes and is generating crash dump files I don't know what to do with.
Haven't played this, but based on previous experience try this:

1) Extract as japanese, see other comments in thread.

2) Use japanese locale, from locale emulator (or just set in your system options)

3) Make sure your folder/file names aren't too long. If the game tries to pull a file from location c:/happyfun/mkosdnf0490n0sdnf0n0sn0i340tnes0ns0dnfd0gnng0ns0dn0sndf0fnf0in0i4n0ns0dndf0nsfdns0dfnds0s0dnf0sn0sn/mkosdnf0490n0sdnf0n0sn0i340tnes0ns0dnfd0gnng0ns0dn0sndf0fnf0in0i4n0ns0dndf0nsfdns0dfnds0s0dnf0sn0sn/hotpic69.jpg, you are going to have problems.

If you did all of the above, and you STILL get errors, then most likely the translator did a big no no and translated scripts or variable references, which unless they were careful would result in errors. This isn't that uncommon when a translating tool is used, since its automated and not that smart at picking out those kinds of things.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Nice, thanks for the share. How does pregnancy work on this one? Events only? Or can be repeated?
If I remember the circle's other games correctly, it is repeatable mechanic type, but you have to get to a certain part of the story for it to work, usually.

Reactions: Dnds

nayumi.akane

Sep 17, 2017
For those having start error, delete the already extracted game and then change the locale to Japanese (do not check the UTF-8 box). Now extract the game it will run (works fine for me with 7zip)

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
If I remember the circle's other games correctly, it is repeatable mechanic type, but you have to get to a certain part of the story for it to work, usually.
yep. thats on of the things i like about their games. prego mechanics and ntr. art is pretty good but not excelent (mostly the faces, the expressions arent so good). but it has a lot of fetishes and script is also good

justintyang

Apr 11, 2020
Seriously though, what is taking Kagura Games so long to translate this game? There's no release date, and the entire thing seems to be on hold for the last two years...

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes