Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anybody clear this up for me?, Is it male protagonist game even though the tag says female protagonist or you just control male for just some period of time? Main mc is female right? Atleast that what game description says.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Can anybody clear this up for me?, Is it male protagonist game even though the tag says female protagonist or you just control male for just some period of time? Main mc is female right? Atleast that what game description says.
Both, male char is brother to one of heroine and in love with main one and you can choose party leader.

Reactions: Skylark21
May 28, 2019
Ok for a game with UI looking this good, I don't think an edited MTL is deserved (even then, people here have call it a shit one as well since it only gets the point across, all nuances lost).

Ima just wait for the Kagura version no matter however long that takes. In the meantime? Other games to play and things to watch. Don't get why people act like [insert game with mtl here] is the only thing in life they have to do at that moment. Just be patient and you get to play a better version later.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
In terms of protagonists it's all four of them. If they're all in a scene (by which I mean the dude is watching), it's pretty weighted evenly between their perspectives.

Is it NTR? Yes. But it's somewhat NTR lite. If you played princess Cristina and treasure hunter mai you already have an idea what it's like. The boi finds our it's happening at some point but can't actively stop it because it "benefits" the party in some way. In this case the females are getting fucked to finance the country. But outside of h scenes the characters try to pretend nothing happened. Emphasis on try, it does crop up and blow up in the boi once in awhile.

Why isn't this game translated? I'll put it down to 50% kagura and 50% the game itself. I won't talk about kagura everyone has their own speculations already.

Basically this game is extremely text heavy. I did peek into the hood to see whether I could MTL privately for myself before giving up and using text hooker. A lot of the text is basically a translators nightmare as well. It's the dreaded "japanese sex sounds".

Regardless I still recommend you play this game if you don't mind using yugifans partial plus text hooker. At least that won't crash

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Kagura always does this to disencourage anyone thinking about translatin a game.
I would have no problem with it, but they announce a translation and then sit on it for almost a year.
You're right. They always announce a game and take years to actually release it so i'll take this anyway. Better than nothing

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Seriously though, what is taking Kagura Games so long to translate this game? There's no release date, and the entire thing seems to be on hold for the last two years...
Because it's a hell for any translator. If you check the core file of this game.. it's really messy and requires a lot of works. Another thing is that this game is quite heavy text base so every lines are important... Anyway, i'm not 100% defending Kagura but they rather translate fast and easier games then sell them than this (more financial)...

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
Oh god, the worst type of censor, WHITE CENSOR! Seriously tho, i'm ok with censoring but make it mosaic or black lines or blurred that we can still see a bit of the genitals. I really hate and don't get why devs place white censorship on their work, where they will get better reviews if it's not white censored. Thanks for sharing tho.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Considering the amount of crashes people seem to have i guess i'll skip this one till the Kagura translation releases in late 2023
It certainly need some fixes. I'll wait at least for an updated version. Hopefully with a little more editing to the MTL.

May 28, 2019
For everybody who keeps asking why Kagura isn't releasing this yet despite announcement, please read up on Silentce's message in case you missed it:
This game is 800+ map files filled with scripting variables and code. This game is huge and complex. It is no wonder that Kagura is taking forever to actually finish this. The game is huge and finding a bug is like finding a needle in a haystack. I took a crack at finding variables to translate the untranslated portions of the MTL and there is just so much it is very difficult to find what you are looking. Long story short this game is hell from a translator perspective.
Reversedh is also right, that Kagura will prioritize shorter games to keep the money flowing. We don't know the inside working of Kagura Games, none of us does, so my best guess is also with high-profile games like this they take it easier and work in the background over a long period of time.

What can you do? Go and tweet/join Kagura's discord and tell them how much you care about this game. It will serve as a constant reminder for them that there are people who are waiting for the release. Show some support. What's more, doing this costs $0.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes