Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I recommend just using a translator program, no offense OP, but there's constant text breaks that happen if you skip, it causes the game to crash.

May 28, 2019
I think this is just a bad game. I was excited, but it's so convoluted, I don't think even a proper translation could do it any good.
I think you should judge it after the game actually has a translation. Judging a game based on MTL is hella unfair for the game. Same to people who give bad ratings on a game because of the MTL.

This game is one of the lengthier game, it’s not something for a quick fap. This is why me and others are waiting for a real translation; MTL cannot cut it for this kind of game.

Jango944

Jul 31, 2017
Mine keeps crashing trying to go to the menu. Hitting escape or keyboard X

EDIT: Nevermind I'm getting the Runtime error with multiple RPGMaker games

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Wait this is a edited MTL? An official translation is gonna be done by Kagura Games; I actually thought this was that release lmao

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
No crashes so far but putting away the MTL it's being quite disappointing. I'm used to the other games, having some unfair moments but that you could bypass using certain skills or slowly grinding and learning new skills and raising your MP to use them. Here it's just... impossible. At the first area the enemies can hit you once for from half your HP to leaving you with 30HP, even with the best equipment you can get along with reloading to get the best stuff from the chests. Is that supposed to be like that? And like the other games, once you hit a milestone level every enemy levels up too, so grinding for a higher level becomes an even higher obstacle everytime. And of course, the very first boss simply uses a skill and my party is left with just the guy alive. At least Dark Souls is not rng turn based so I can enjoy a fair challenge lol.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait this is a edited MTL? An official translation is gonna be done by Kagura Games; I actually thought this was that release lmao
Kagura has had it on their list for more than a year, they aren't going to translate it. The only reason to keep it on the to do list this long, because even games of this length don't take over a year to translate for an entire team, is to keep competitors, which do exist, from translating it and gaining the profits.

Every single translator on the internet is competition to varying degrees. However, there is a common unwritten rule among translators that you don't take a project still claimed by another translator, which keeps this game from being translated as long as Kagura has it on their list because very few translators are willing to go against that unwritten rule.

If I had any confidence in my own Japanese skills being of sufficient level, I would translate it myself regardless because they took so long. They've had long enough as far as I'm concerned and shouldn't have taken on the project if it wasn't going to be done in a year or less.

May 28, 2019
Kagura has had it on their list for more than a year, they aren't going to translate it. The only reason to keep it on the to do list this long, because even games of this length don't take over a year to translate for an entire team, is to keep competitors, which do exist, from translating it and gaining the profits.

Every single translator on the internet is competition to varying degrees. However, there is a common unwritten rule among translators that you don't take a project still claimed by another translator, which keeps this game from being translated as long as Kagura has it on their list because very few translators are willing to go against that unwritten rule.

If I had any confidence in my own Japanese skills being of sufficient level, I would translate it myself regardless because they took so long. They've had long enough as far as I'm concerned and shouldn't have taken on the project if it wasn't going to be done in a year or less.
I think you're severely underestimating the effort that this game takes. It's a full-length RPGM with complicated structure and visual novel-length scenes. Read Silentce's and my earlier comments in this thread. At the same time, take a look at Eiyu Senki Gold that was literally released this morning; that game took 5 years to translate.

High profile games take a massive amount of time to work on, that is why I am pretty sure Kagura is taking it easy in the background while focusing on quicker projects to finish (which gives quicker returns). This "unspoken rule" and competition only exist in the fan translation level; Kagura Games is an official localizer, and the only one in the RPGM scene too who doesn't rely on MTL. They have no need to compete with anybody. Once a deal is struck with a dev, it is highly unlikely that a game get put onto another localizer unless the dev is really disappointed with the localizer they had a deal with.

At this point, it's best to go bug Kagura and let them know we want the game translated. That's how consumer should remind companies of games they want: The more they see a game getting attention the higher chance of it being prioritized.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

You're hilarious dude, they'll translate it but they have a massive log of games that take priority over it.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
is anyone have jap version ?
i think i still have, since 2019 xd
You're hilarious dude, they'll translate it but they have a massive log of games that take priority over it.
i dont think they want to translate it, there is lots of dialogues, lots of images to redraw(3800~ single files), and this game was kinda unpopular in sales... Too many work, when there are more popular games.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes