Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This game is 800+ map files filled with scripting variables and code. This game is huge and complex. It is no wonder that Kagura is taking forever to actually finish this. The game is huge and finding a bug is like finding a needle in a haystack. I took a crack at finding variables to translate the untranslated portions of the MTL and there is just so much it is very difficult to find what you are looking. Long story short this game is hell from a translator perspective.

croPath

May 10, 2017
just keep getting "the parameter is incorrect " when trying to start it

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
This is by far the best solution I've found for these stupid Japanese zip files:

8KB program, just drag & drop the zip on this executable and it will run its magic. I get to use my 7zip for everything else.

EDIT: First crash within first dialogue. A messy one too, had to be force quitted and even after that some sub-process was holding file access. A shame, it looked interesting.

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Not suprised kagura haven't made progress on it since just touching the game can break it, it's a really good game.

Reactions: Silentce

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I have to ask, does the MC get to fuck the girls at any point? I kind of like these kind of games but only if they reward the player enough.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I have to ask, does the MC get to fuck the girls at any point? I kind of like these kind of games but only if they reward the player enough.
it says female protag, you mean you want lesbian scenes or wrong game?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ths google-fu is strong with this one. Guess I'll pass.
Thanks for the upload though I guess.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
it says female protag, you mean you want lesbian scenes or wrong game?
While it says female protag you can actually control from the male character perspective and in fact it opens talk interactions with the girls, I would rather say that this game is more about multiple protagonists and it's a party of 1 male and 3 females.

P.D: In fact if I believe right the endings are from the male character perspective but I may be wrong this is what some people commented about the game in some forums like ULFM

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
I didn't finish it yet, but from what I've played, it will probably have a scene with the protagonist on the virgin route's end(even if it's a kiss or less)

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Keep crashing at random moment during dialogue. It's completely random, the game looked interesting though.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Very good Cuckold/NTR game (y) for those having crashes (extract with jap unicode) fixes most of the problems. Only pernament crash i have encountered is when i try to skip scenes i have seen.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes