miiku

Sep 8, 2020
i see lot of people said they can't play this game? just using japanese emulator not enough? or perhaps something else?

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh nice, I like their other games so hopefully this one is good too. But yeah, it's been announced long ago and still no release date by Kagura Games.

Thank you~

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
The game seems to crash quite a bit. Says RPGSS3 has stopped and just CTD's. In addition if you don't extract with WinRAR with language encoding the game doesn't even run. Seems to crash even more with AppLocale set as Japanese. Luckily the cg/recollection room is just a big cheat room and you can unlock everything from the beginning. No full save needed.

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
i don't know if might cause the crashing while playing it but if you open up the data folder they are some folders and pics from a different game as for translate thanks(y) for doing it and trying but I going wait for some bugfix update if any comes or i wait for kagura games to release there version in about a year or two

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Kagura always does this to disencourage anyone thinking about translatin a game.
I would have no problem with it, but they announce a translation and then sit on it for almost a year.
Longer than that. I'm pretty sure some of the games on the docket have been sitting there since 2018/2019 like Demon Queen Melissa and Dungeon Town, yet some game get released within 3 months of being revealed and some lately have even been next day drops. I personally wanna say it probably has to do with them uncensoring the games and how long that might take, but that still doesn't excuse the wild inconstancy and the aforementioned games being there for years on end.

That being said, they do put out some quality translations with it being uncensored to boot. I think they just have the benefit of being the only game in town for now

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah no, man, shit's crashing during the introductory sequence and the translation is sus. I realize that its probably a huge game so you had to cut corners during translation, but come on. Good show of effort, but its a pass for me.

Reactions: LeMade
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes