• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
RJ246162_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A story of four powers with constant conflict. The strong force order, [first force: Guraresu] [second force: Ryuberu] [third force: empire Barufara] [fourth force: a free country Moduna]
is present, forces of each other, always aiming at the chance There is. Meanwhile, Emperor Jedite of Empire Balfala attacks Moduna. Empire Balfala conquers Moduna's surrounding nations, Lima and Rogue, but Celis leads the Moduna army to the battlefield to recapture the King of Rogue Castle. However, Rini, the magical general of Empire Balfala, chases the army of Princess Alicia and the knight captain Celis and tries to kill them all ...
Thread Updated: 2022-06-14
Release Date:2022-05-28 English
Developer: Doujin Circle Gyu / Kagura games
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch(1.04): - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

RJ246162_img_smp1.jpg RJ246162_img_smp2.jpg RJ246162_img_smp3.jpg RJ246162_img_smp4.jpg RJ246162_img_smp5.jpg RJ246162_img_smp6.jpg RJ246162_img_smp7.jpg RJ246162_img_smp8.jpg RJ246162_img_smp9.jpg RJ246162_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
>female protagonist
>corruption
>prostitution
oh boy, here i go corrupting again
Sidenote: i have problem with nopy for some time now, it never finishes downloads and i always get the msg that the download was unsuccessfull, then i can either try to try again or delete it, wth

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Hmm.. i really love to play this game. Kagura said it would be translated in the future... But didn't say when and i can't wait to play it..... I trust you translator :D because you said "edited MTL" so it should be fine... right... Anyway, definitely will take the risk and try your version XD

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
Hmm.. i really love to play this game. Kagura said it would be translated in the future... But didn't say when and i can't wait to play it..... I trust you translator :D because you said "edited MTL" so it should be fine... right... Anyway, definitely will take the risk and try your version XD
Kagura always does this to disencourage anyone thinking about translatin a game.
I would have no problem with it, but they announce a translation and then sit on it for almost a year.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes