Jan 26, 2022
I never claimed it was "likely". My only claim is just that it is "possible". There is a major difference between unlikely and impossible things.

I got a coin right here in my hand. It is a normal coin, and not a trick coin. I bet you that I could toss it up in the air and have it land on tails 10 times in a row.

You might be like, "No way dude! It's not gonna land tails 10 times in a row!" Probably not the first time... or the 2nd... or 100th time... Once I have tried a few thousand times you will see it happen sooner or later. Theoretically I could throw it tails a million times in a row if we had enough time to waste.

I agree with detractors that was not likely, but disagree that it was impossible.

This whole argument reminds of me of the old bible story David and Goliath.

"David is just a kid man... He has no combat experience, and he herds sheep... No way some little kid can take down a gigantic warrior in heavy armor that knows how to fight. That's just stupid! There is no way! It is impossible! Goliath is the champion of the Philistines so it is not even like it is a normal warrior we are talking about. We are talking about the best of the best here being taken down by a boy... Total nonsense! Don't even bring up the sling shot argument. Goliath's armor protects his whole body. Sling shots are not even good weapons!"

I get that it sucks to have to be the "Goliath" in a David and Goliath scenario, but it happens.
The mc has no willpower to get up again, he's a fucking loser. he has no guardian angel

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just found the game and i'd say it's a good play, with many good charcters.

What i didn't like were pretty much 2 points.

One bing Violet, being it her looks or imo annoying character.
On the most recent discussed topic. Yeah, sure a woman can defeat a man no argument there, but i agree with the others that this punch knocking a pro in heavy wight on the mat and staying down is at best jarring, althought it's not a point which bothered me much compared to her overal character and worse her moving in with the MC...

And making her a bodyguard, really ? She has next to no qualification for that and it brings her in lethal danger with a total psycho, which tried to murder the MC.
At least i don't see any qualifications for her. She was most of the last 3 years in a closed mental health facility, and was on some days training mma, that doesn't make her a expert, neither does punching a man in the face which is ignoring her, she has never fired a gun and she is mental unstable...that's not exactly a good combo.

Two being Alice. How should i say it best, there is a certain lack of progress and romance.
She lives and fucks with the MC for months, they agreed to have a child, love each other and yet they barely sleep in the same bed :WaitWhat:
I mean, this feels more like u treat a one night stand.

As for progress, their realatinship status of being fwb. That made sense in the earlier phase for Alice and still does for Leah, she has her own place they see each other from time to time and have sex.
But Alice lives permanent with the MC, they have agreed to have a child, love each other, she cooks, cleans, does the laundry and decorates his home...how is that being friends with benefits :WaitWhat: thats more like a married couple at this point, at least make her his girlfriend.
And then MC agrees to make Rose his girlfriend after 2 dates, i like Rose but seriously...althought i found it refreshing that she dumped him.

Also had a good laugh at strip club ''preparation'', yeah Rose dumped me so it's ok, let's make some strippers happy (had what ? 3 dates with her and no serious feelings).
Michael: hey ur a single man, all guilt free (just lied to and kissed pregnant Alice who he loves goodbye at their home)
Hey nothing against a stripp club visit, i highly doubt Alice would even care, but that conversation and his reasoning felt so hilariously off.

Either way, nice game, can't wait for season 2.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does MC finally make his relationship with Alice official, or he's still impregnating her without establishing any kinds of relationship?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does MC finally make his relationship with Alice official, or he's still impregnating her without establishing any kinds of relationship?
they are couple and has had talks about marriage and she is preggo

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
the game is good but I didn't like that one inch punch thing don't get my wrong maybe she can knock him out but just not like this
and the way the MC switches his stance with every jab and cross nah man that isn't how boxers punch I hope the dev changes

BTW when is the next update coming out ?

Reactions: BallerTime

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Maybe it just me but I really like the old dialog in past round before rewrite, the dialog before rewrite Alice and mc relationship are more romantic than the rewrite dialog. It can't help that I feel a little bit dissapointment.

Reactions: JustPeekin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Play that one again and feel happy: people do move on in their hearts and in their minds,
noticeably become more vulgar the more intimate and careless they get,
so keep the romance in your heart and enjoy the throbbing action that follows.

Maybe it just me but I really like the old dialog in past round before rewrite, the dialog before rewrite Alice and mc relationship are more romantic than the rewrite dialog. It can't help that I feel a little bit dissapointment.

Feb 17, 2022
Dev obviously has a major thing for redheads just like myself :love:

Just a few nitpicks though. Through chapter 8 I don't think I had any thing worthy of mentioning but chapter 9 has brought on a couple things that are concerning, 1st is the fact the MC even after being hospitalized already is still super indifferent to his and Alice's personal protection, after one incident you would think "next week" just wouldn't be good enough and of course how the update ended... just ugh...:rolleyes:

moving to the next concerning thing... Violet... I'm all for "girl power" but come on, one punch to the chest lays out a potential future boxing champion? Really? Maybe the guy on the train should be the one training to become champion because he took the same punch to the face like it was a true champ :ROFLMAO:.

I'm also concerned what dynamic we have just introduced to the home situation, is she going to become a threat to the MC with the now 2 other LI (Alice and Leah) living there besides Violet? Will there be an option as to what goes down or will we just be forced to be ok with a bunch of lesbian content while being told we can't feel any type of way about a LI being involved with not the MC? I'm usually ok with girl on girl stuff if we are involved but her being a strictly lesbian character are we in for some potential NTR type content on the horizon?

Not giving up on the game and am curious how this stuff is handled in the next update and good luck (y)

Jan 26, 2022
Dev obviously has a major thing for redheads just like myself :love:

Just a few nitpicks though. Through chapter 8 I don't think I had any thing worthy of mentioning but chapter 9 has brought on a couple things that are concerning, 1st is the fact the MC even after being hospitalized already is still super indifferent to his and Alice's personal protection, after one incident you would think "next week" just wouldn't be good enough and of course how the update ended... just ugh...:rolleyes:

moving to the next concerning thing... Violet... I'm all for "girl power" but come on, one punch to the chest lays out a potential future boxing champion? Really? Maybe the guy on the train should be the one training to become champion because he took the same punch to the face like it was a true champ :ROFLMAO:.

I'm also concerned what dynamic we have just introduced to the home situation, is she going to become a threat to the MC with the now 2 other LI (Alice and Leah) living there besides Violet? Will there be an option as to what goes down or will we just be forced to be ok with a bunch of lesbian content while being told we can't feel any type of way about a LI being involved with not the MC? I'm usually ok with girl on girl stuff if we are involved but her being a strictly lesbian character are we in for some potential NTR type content on the horizon?

Not giving up on the game and am curious how this stuff is handled in the next update and good luck (y)
This game will have ntr in the future. Violet destroyed the mc and she will steal rose and the others as well. I wish I could go back in time and never invest in this game again.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I never claimed it was "likely". My only claim is just that it is "possible". There is a major difference between unlikely and impossible things.

I got a coin right here in my hand. It is a normal coin, and not a trick coin. I bet you that I could toss it up in the air and have it land on tails 10 times in a row.

You might be like, "No way dude! It's not gonna land tails 10 times in a row!" Probably not the first time... or the 2nd... or 100th time... Once I have tried a few thousand times you will see it happen sooner or later. Theoretically I could throw it tails a million times in a row if we had enough time to waste.

I agree with detractors that was not likely, but disagree that it was impossible.

This whole argument reminds of me of the old bible story David and Goliath.

"David is just a kid man... He has no combat experience, and he herds sheep... No way some little kid can take down a gigantic warrior in heavy armor that knows how to fight. That's just stupid! There is no way! It is impossible! Goliath is the champion of the Philistines so it is not even like it is a normal warrior we are talking about. We are talking about the best of the best here being taken down by a boy... Total nonsense! Don't even bring up the sling shot argument. Goliath's armor protects his whole body. Sling shots are not even good weapons!"

I get that it sucks to have to be the "Goliath" in a David and Goliath scenario, but it happens.
Did you conveniently forgot that David is a Prophet of God and defeated Goliath by God's help. I don't she's prophet. Don't distort information to suit your narrative. It make you look like an idiot.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
A boxer is a martial artist. Maybe you mean MMA.

Who cares what people "think"? There have been fights where different types of martial artists have competed against each other. And the result is not that boxers would win. Reason is they suck on the ground. A heavy-weight boxer could be taken down and finished by a joint lock or similar even by a small MMA guy good on takedowns.
Don't generalize. Not every boxer is Tyson, not every mma fighter is Khabib.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
You're one those that tought Rousy can beat Mayweather. Don't give me that crap. I practice karate and judo. Skill only matters if you're fighting a guy almost as same size as you.
Someone was generalizing that boxers would win against other martial artists, and I was generalizing back with facts saying they would not, and you go "don't generalize" even when generalizing was exactly the issue. Try to understand what was being said, I beg you.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes