Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
If you say a professional female fighter can beat an average men (myself included), it can and will happen, but we're not speaking about an average guy, we're talking about a supposed to be heavyweight pro boxer.
Men at the peak of theirs physical prowess will always be wayyyy stronger than women at their peak. just look at weight divisions, most organisations don't even have a female heavyweight belt because there's no women to compete, even though the weighting for women are less pounds.

So the point I'm trying to say is:
Believing any woman can knock a heavyweight fighter of his feet is much more of a feminist fantasy than thinking a woman can't do it can ever be misogynistic.

And yihman should stop attacking people just because reality don't work the way he wants to.

Mar 9, 2021
If you say a professional female fighter can beat an average men (myself included), it can and will happen, but we're not speaking about an average guy, we're talking about a supposed to be heavyweight pro boxer.
Men at the peak of theirs physical prowess will always be wayyyy stronger than women at their peak. just look at weight divisions, most organisations don't even have a female heavyweight belt because there's no women to compete, even though the weighting for women are less pounds.

So the point I'm trying to say is:
Believing any woman can knock a heavyweight fighter of his feet is much more of a feminist fantasy than thinking a woman can't do it can ever be misogynistic.

And yihman should stop attacking people just because reality don't work the way he wants to.
Holy shit dude she knows her way around mixed martial art, all she needed was good bit of agility, a surprise element, a bit of force, a perfect striking point and casualness from the opponent.
It's not about who's stronger it's all about surprise element.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I never claimed it was "likely". My only claim is just that it is "possible". There is a major difference between unlikely and impossible things.

I got a coin right here in my hand. It is a normal coin, and not a trick coin. I bet you that I could toss it up in the air and have it land on tails 10 times in a row.

You might be like, "No way dude! It's not gonna land tails 10 times in a row!" Probably not the first time... or the 2nd... or 100th time... Once I have tried a few thousand times you will see it happen sooner or later. Theoretically I could throw it tails a million times in a row if we had enough time to waste.

I agree with detractors that was not likely, but disagree that it was impossible.

This whole argument reminds of me of the old bible story David and Goliath.

"David is just a kid man... He has no combat experience, and he herds sheep... No way some little kid can take down a gigantic warrior in heavy armor that knows how to fight. That's just stupid! There is no way! It is impossible! Goliath is the champion of the Philistines so it is not even like it is a normal warrior we are talking about. We are talking about the best of the best here being taken down by a boy... Total nonsense! Don't even bring up the sling shot argument. Goliath's armor protects his whole body. Sling shots are not even good weapons!"

I get that it sucks to have to be the "Goliath" in a David and Goliath scenario, but it happens.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
she is not a pro mma fighter, the so called 1 inch punch went through a boxers guard not a thing it can do. So stop white knighting for Yihman1 and go back to your closet.
Since when can punches not slip through a boxers guard? If that were the case no punch would ever land in any boxing match ever.

Ask any boxer who got knocked out... "I was guarding, but the punches came through some how! I didn't think they could do that... That other boxer must be some sort sorcerer or something!"

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'm not questioning the use of a mask in a strip club cause the reason for needing one seems good enough.

but the type of mask is what made me laugh. they look like the "army of two" team rolling up in there like that, and i have to admit i got a good chuckle out of that.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
i'm not questioning the use of a mask in a strip club cause the reason for needing one seems good enough.

but the type of mask is what made me laugh. they look like the "army of two" team rolling up in there like that, and i have to admit i got a good chuckle out of that.
HA!
that's the same game that I thought of when I saw those masks! :)))

Reactions: Look-see

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like the story but I really don't see a need to make every woman he meets a friend with benefits, Rose is too young, Violet is a perv and can't stop calling him a perv - the pot calling the kettle black, and the two main woman are certainly hot enough for anyone. I hope the next season gives a little choice here and makes sure Violet does not hit on the MC's girls

Reactions: reb95

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the story but I really don't see a need to make every woman he meets a friend with benefits, Rose is too young, Violet is a perv and can't stop calling him a perv - the pot calling the kettle black, and the two main woman are certainly hot enough for anyone. I hope the next season gives a little choice here and makes sure Violet does not hit on the MC's girls
Later on we will add other relationship types such as girlfriend and fiance / wife, but for now we are playing the field a little.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
I'm only commenting on the interactions in this thread. A number of years ago a sportswriter surveyed the top marshal arts champions across the world and the top boxers as well as their trainers/teachers. They were asked a basic question. Given comparable skills, experience, and fitness who would you expect, on average, to win between boxers or marshal artists. It wasn't close. The majority on all sides picked boxers as most likely to win.
A boxer is a martial artist. Maybe you mean MMA.

Who cares what people "think"? There have been fights where different types of martial artists have competed against each other. And the result is not that boxers would win. Reason is they suck on the ground. A heavy-weight boxer could be taken down and finished by a joint lock or similar even by a small MMA guy good on takedowns.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A boxer is a martial artist. Maybe you mean MMA.

Who cares what people "think"? There have been fights where different types of martial artists have competed against each other. And the result is not that boxers would win. Reason is they suck on the ground. A heavy-weight boxer could be taken down and finished by a joint lock or similar even by a small MMA guy good on takedowns.
A fight could always go either way. If a boxer or striker gets on the ground vs a grappler they are screwed. If the grappler can't make a takedown they are screwed. It's do or die for both of them. It's all a matter of if the grappler can land a takedown which they tend to be able to do especially against someone not well versed in grappling.

It's like saying "Could a crocodile beat a lion?" Well... How to close to the water are we?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
A fight could always go either way. If a boxer or striker gets on the ground vs a grappler they are screwed. If the grappler can't make a takedown they are screwed. It's do or die for both of them. It's all a matter of if the grappler can land a takedown which they tend to be able to do especially against someone not well versed in grappling.

It's like saying "Could a crocodile beat a lion?" Well... How to close to the water are we?
How close to ground are two people fighting? A boxer will not win against someone equal their skill but who knows judo or some other takedown martial arts. Boxers are said to be good in a fight because they can take a lot of damage, which is irrelevant when you meet someone who goes for a takedown and lock.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Nice and interesting game. I wonder how the Liam cliffhanger is gonna be solved without putting a bullet in mc (would delay his return to the ring too much and he has been a punching bag too much already of late with Liam putting a rock to his head and Violet one-punching him) or getting Liam in jail (well deserved but perhaps too soon, removal of his threat would lose us a reason for Violet to be his bodyguard). I suspect Mike is gonna take a bullet for the team but I am also eager to see the MC getting some action in the strip club. I assume the girls are going to be all over him: young, deep pockets, good looking, nice, fit, well-endowed...

I am not bothered by Violet defeating the mc as long as it stays an isolated event. He was getting overconfident and it was a good opportunity for him to learn a few mma tricks. Better that it happened in the gym and not on the ring. If anything, I am somewhat annoyed she constantly remarks she is lesbian when it is obvious she is as bi as heck given how much she has the hots for mc AND his girls (I see lots of threesomes and foursomes on the horizon). I hope she comes to self-realization about her real orientation ASAP by hanging with mc and changes tune. Her constantly calling mc perv it seems an obvious case of projection and pot calling the kettle black to me as she is eager to get some action after getting in great shape and out of depression and an abusive relationship. I hope mc can help her solve her issues.

I like her addition to the cast since I love harem stories and she definitely has potential to add nuance and an additional side to the budding polyamory dynamic between mc, Leah, and Alice, esp. given her past history with the former two. I like that all four of them a going to share a roof in the near future. I wonder how things are going to unfold with Rose and Scarlet since selling a harem deal to them seems really tough work. I am a fan of polyamory relationships but it is hard to see how the mother-daughter duo would accept one given how much they seem dead-set on a traditional one. Anyway, better than everything is out in the open (except Leah is gonna be a mommy too, but nobody knows it yet), painful as it might be.

I also wonder how a romance with Candy is going to develop given a relationship with her started on a professional basis. Perhaps if mc heals quick, she stops being her physician, and they feel free to date? I do not buy that crap that once you got to know someone for professional reasons, you are forbidden to date and romance them for life. OTOH, if he stops needing the pills, the kinky side effect might go away.

I wonder how long it takes before Leah realizes she got pregnant too in my playthrough. I like her but wish she would stop being so stubborn and accept the mc giving her a loan or investing in her restaurant. She obviously has use for the money and it is what she might get from a bank if she is lucky. I am glad at least she accepted to cohabit with mc and Alice.

Liam is the kind of crazy mf that is going to get a lot of people killed in RL. Hopefully it won't happen to any of the characters I like but I suppose he is going to be a threat on the loose for mc and Alice a bit longer in order to justify Violet staying with mc and the main girls and deepening the relationship with them. Personally I love MFF with g/g fun so you are welcome to make Leah and Alice bi-curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: yihman1

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
curious about something. If Leah (i think it was) goes to the outside house we apparently get some kinkier sex options in the future. will she still be willing to explore the BDSM or other options if we chose the harem path(live inside the house)?

just asking cause although Harem is my prefered playthrough. that doesnt meant i only want vanilla scenes.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes