Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man I really hope lesbian shit don't get forced onto the players because Violet is a huge red flag. I really don't get the trend of adding a lesbian into a harem game as LI. It never end well, most of the time the MC ends getting cucked by the lesbian but hey lesbian ntr is hooooot right? Seriously this game didn't even have lesbian in planned tags, Don't tell me I spend 2 years playing this for nothing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man I really hope lesbian shit don't get forced onto the players because Violet is a huge red flag. I really don't get the trend of adding a lesbian into a harem game as LI. It never end well, most of the time the MC ends getting cucked by the lesbian but hey lesbian ntr is hooooot right? Seriously this game didn't even have lesbian in planned tags, Don't tell me I spend 2 years playing this for nothing?
it's not that unless she stops fucking mc.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If she fucks any LI without the express approval of the protagonist (and of course the players by choice) it is text book netorare specially if she isn't in a relationship with the protagonist yet.
I don't think people understand the fact that NTR doesn't give a shit about gender. They just think two women banging is hot.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I don't think peole understand the fact that NTR doesn't give a shit about gender. They just think two women banging is hot.
Yeah I can understand why people like lesbian content and if it is done in a good way I don't mind but a lot of lesbian scenes are borderline NTR. It is so difficult to make the protagonist give his consent for the lesbian to sleep with other girls and not do it in a cuckish way or behind his back? The big problems with most lesbians in this games is that they don't send the vibe of been LI they send the vibe of been rivals, constantly complimenting the other LIs, having sentimental moments with the LI that should be them with the MC, been better than the protagonist at everything (in this case the girl knocked out the fucking protagonist of a game named knockout master are you kidding me?) And the list goes and goes. It feels like the focus of the game change from "Looks how awesome this dude is" to "Look how this lesbian is even more awesome".

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I can understand why people like lesbian content and if it is done in a good way I don't mind but a lot of lesbian scenes are borderline NTR. It is so difficult to make the protagonist give his consent for the lesbian to sleep with other girls and not do it in a cuckish way or behind his back? The big problems with most lesbians in this games is that they don't send the vibe of been LI they send the vibe of been rivals, constantly complimenting the other LIs, having sentimental moments with the LI that should be them with the MC, been better than the protagonist at everything (in this case the girl knocked out the fucking protagonist of a game named knockout master are you kidding me?) And the list goes and goes. It feels like the focus of the game change from "Looks how awesome this dude is" to "Look how this lesbian is even more awesome".
I haven't played this in awhile, so not sure what you're referring to. But, yeah. Most devs don't implement it properly. Which is a huge turn off for me. I'm not a huge fan of lesbian scenes to begin with, but, if done properly it's fine. A nice 3ormoresome is always welcome, as long as the MC is 100% involved.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
well so far its looks like the lesbian is heading to belong to the Mc, but sure the Mc being defeated by a girl even if she is "emotionally broken and begging for him to take her".

so now the story is he is a rich guy but not the best Fighter.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
If you see the hints you can predict where the story is going.

At the end of last episode there's a have hint that the MC will get shot, which is probably just an excuse to shift protaginism to Violet while he's "recovering". Rose break up with the MC is probably also just an excuse for later when Violet hits on Rose, so players can't say it is ntr.

I could be wrong but that's where the game looks to be headed.

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@ and BTLD

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Nothing is concrete yet, but when we did it that way we had 2 general ideas in mind.

Leah living in the main house is more geared towards an eventual harem.
Leah living in the guest house adds some more possibilities for BDSM.

How deeply these lines are expanded is yet to be seen. We are working on it, and gonna see how it goes.

ANY female that has a place in the phone is a possible love interest or future possible potential love interest. Scarlet will get the dick some day!

We didn't tease at a gunman at the end of round 8 for nothing... And we didn't add a gunman that is definitely not Leah in cosplay this time following the MC to not shoot at someone. We can't tease it twice, then no blood is spilled... You will have to wait and see how that is going to play out. I gave moon a few very different ideas about how that scene can be played out and could happen, and I told him to surprise me. I don't have those renders yet, so I am not 100% sure what one of the ideas he is going to go with. There will be a life or death battle with Liam next update. There is no way around it, and we are on a collision course.

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the addition of Violet, and enjoyed the game in general. It's always nice when people say nice things after you work on something for a while.

Even if Liam were to be killed or captured, which (I am not saying he is going to be or not going to be, as even I don't know yet... As I wrote multiple variations, and it's in Moons hands to render what his heart tells him to do...) There is still plenty of reason to have Violet around as a body guard even with Liam not in the picture because we are going to be going Pro Boxer soon, and we will need an entourage to travel with us which may include security, or medical professionals along with other people with other specialties.
I really enjoyed this game so far and the introduction to Violet is good I like her she like the bratty little sister and I read what people say about her like seriously?? its obvious to me at least that she is not completely lesbian maybe BI she even say that she thinks the mc is hot even without the confirmation from Moon that she is possibly LI , I don't believe that she will take one of LI from the mc . Regarding the bet between her and the mc I think it was clearly portrayed that the mc was underestimating her and was caught off guard by her punch.

one last thing just please stop it with the mc getting hit from behind :KEK:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 1843008

Overview:
Knockout Master puts you in the role of a boxer, whose dream is to become the champion of the Boxing League, while at the same time dealing with different people in his life. Who will you choose, and what will you do to become the Knockout Master?
Thread Updated: 2022-05-26
Release Date: 2022-05-13
Developer: MooN - - MooN -
Censored: No
Version: Round 9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 738712 View attachment 1834846 View attachment 738715 View attachment 738716 View attachment 980661 View attachment 1834784 View attachment 1834785 View attachment 980655 View attachment 980657 View attachment 980668 View attachment 980769 View attachment 980770 View attachment 738708 View attachment 1399826 View attachment 1399827 View attachment 1399828 View attachment 1399829 View attachment 1399825 View attachment 738707 View attachment 738718 View attachment 738721 View attachment 980773
is it possible to change the relationship in the game .. "mother" - "aunt" - "sister" ???

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
View attachment 1480289
Knockout Master [Round 9] Walkthrough Multi Mod
The Mod Highlights the Best Choice with Green, you can see Multiple Scenes, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:

Note: Fixed the Gallery not working properly.

Download: - - by DarkAssassin

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is the link no longer working?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Damn i hope Violet is not gonna try to convert any other women to be Lesbian/Bi It would make just as much sense for her to convert to straight. Nothing wrong with Lesbian/Bi it's just personal preference. I am sick and tired of every single Harem story they think they got to SPICE things up by introducing a Lesbian/Bi woman and encoraging the others to convert to being Bi Like being Bisexual is so common. I couldn't care less about a 3some where the women interacted with each other. I hear the same ole excuse every time i complain about lesbian/Bi content in harem stories that "what are the other women suppose to do while your having sex with the other Li. And i'm like sure the women are all sitting in the house going into heat at the same time and think HEY! lets become Bisexual and eat each other out. Or i'm bored so let's spice things up and become Bisexuals. Sorry for the rant. But i thought i finally found a harem story without Lesbian/Bi content and i read about Violet.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I really enjoyed this game so far and the introduction to Violet is good I like her she like the bratty little sister and I read what people say about her like seriously?? its obvious to me at least that she is not completely lesbian maybe BI she even say that she thinks the mc is hot even without the confirmation from Moon that she is possibly LI , I don't believe that she will take one of LI from the mc . Regarding the bet between her and the mc I think it was clearly portrayed that the mc was underestimating her and was caught off guard by her punch.

one last thing just please stop it with the mc getting hit from behind :KEK:
It's not really as a worry Violet is going to take a Li away from MC. We already know there's no NTR in the game it's that you follow a game for 3 years and no sign of Lesbian/Bi content and WHAM here's Violet introduced as a lesbian. For some people Lesbian/Bi content is not for them and it's hard to find a good Harem VN without it. So when you find one and follow it for long time and all of a sudden a Lesbian is introduced, yeah it might rub a few people the wrong way.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes