stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Knockout Master [Season 2, Round 10, v1.10a] [MooN] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.16GB
Repack size: 265MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
Compressed Round 1-9 gone ?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
This Liam plot is getting way too stretched out now, the rubberband is about to snap. He shows up like a DC/Marvel villain and when hes about to kill the hero, something happens and the hero/villain gets away alive, rinse and repeat :ROFLMAO:.
I thought this VN is about boxing not some delusional soyboy.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i ended the firt season and start the second but all my saves are disapperead ,what's happened? thx

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
After the wait for this update i must say it was really underwhelming.

Instead with the multiple LI's we spend most time with strippers/prostitutes and then there is that Liam plot which overstays it's welcome...seriously, can we just shoot him in the face, preferably with a shotgun and be done with it.
Him appearing and getting away is as annoying as it is with comic villains...and fucking no, i don't want to pay for a therapy for this dude, just a bullet in his head will do fine.
Or hire someone to kill Liam, we already know that his friend, which doesn't want to snitch, knows where he hides.
After all the shit he pulled, the clear threads and the police saying 'well no can do, sucks to be you', that seems a resonable thing to do.

MC lying again straith in Alice's face with, oh only going to the stripclub because of my friend, i was basically forced to go, the dude was really depressed....yeah, he had blue balls, poor him :rolleyes:
She still hasn't reached the official girlfriend status... she is just pregnant and they love each other, but hey...

Then there is Rose, after seeing her multiple times how she doesn't like how her mother treats her like a kid and wants to make her own decisions, what do we get.
Well yeah i still like MC...so lets set up dates with him and my mom...which makes it clear she doesn't like him, nor approves of him because of serious character flaws like having no car and not having enough money, being a boxer and getting hit on his head a lot...and if she decides that she likes him i will date him again..., seriously :rolleyes:
And not even a choice to say no to this moronic idea of her...like you know, 'come back if you have grown up and can make your own choices'.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes