Sep 12, 2018
Can you fuck the farmer's wife in the pussy by now?
Nope! I don't think I'll ever add that. I consider breaking into the farmer's house a mostly? completed route.
Where do you find the Aplus potions? Are they implemented yet?
You can find aPlus by stealing from the massage parlor. I had intended to also add them to Rolande's store, but I forgot all about that. I might add them retroactively, but at that point I might as well rework his store to the new back-end format completely.

Dragofire303

Jan 10, 2020
The main storyline is designed to be seven days long. Currently, four and a half days are implemented. I would rate the total completion rate at around 40-45%, ignoring additions that may be made to scenes currently already in.
so i have been playing through this game, and couldnt go past noon 4, after the church. does that mean that that part is unfinished? if so, you should probably put a notice right there for other people.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
The main storyline is designed to be seven days long. Currently, four and a half days are implemented. I would rate the total completion rate at around 40-45%, ignoring additions that may be made to scenes currently already in.
Woah Aready 40-45%? This game is so good, I've play through all the story line, it feel really short for me, even if it already 40 to 45% I hope they able to make the game a lot longer and have a lot more art work too, good game none the less...

Sep 12, 2018
if so, you should probably put a notice right there for other people.
The church is where the current Varanar storyline ends, yes. I'm sorry I haven't put a "no more content" warning there, but I really thought I'd be able to churn the remainder of the scene out a lot faster than I did. I'll put one there now, which will go live during the next update, and will remain in place until I finish it.
it feel really short for me
The game is a lot more wide than it is deep, and it will probably remain this way all the way to the very end. There will be some more narrow parts (such as being forced into the church during noon four of Varanar), but in general I hope to keep the options as open-ended as possible. After all, what would a choose your own adventure game be without choices?

Reactions: Dwemer
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes