Sep 12, 2018
Version 2.608 (Table Manners) is now live. You can jerk off the purple kobold under the table during the Footsie boyfriend route, and afterwards you'll be extorted to suck off the handsome one as well (which you can currently only do reluctantly). Or you can smack purple's hand away, and focus on Footsie.
trough-full.png

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Can u give full milestones and endings save? I lost mine a while ago

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.609 (Lex Talionis) is now live. More Footsie's Boyfriend route, two new pieces of art and three new pieces of audio.

Sup Boss!
Hello.
Can u give full milestones and endings save? I lost mine a while ago
I'm afraid that's not how it works. Each ending, when reached, stores its own save, so you can later go back to it. Furthermore, a single save can not possibly contain all milestones and endings, since an ending implicitely can not lead to any other endings unless reverted. You're going to have to either import a list of saves that has a single save for each milestone, and then load each of them; or you'll have to play through the game again yourself.

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
Trying to get some Aplus to check out the bandit scene.

I strapped Cassidy to the table and tortured her but received a FemPlus potion instead of Aplus lotion. Rolande's also had a single FemPlus potion that I bought but neither count for the Aplus scenes.

I haven't really tried KA for a while so there's probably something obvious I'm missing or something I'm doing wrong but I'm at a loss.

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018

I strapped Cassidy to the table and tortured her but received a FemPlus potion instead of Aplus lotion. Rolande's also had a single FemPlus potion that I bought but neither count for the Aplus scenes.

I haven't really tried KA for a while so there's probably something obvious I'm missing or something I'm doing wrong but I'm at a loss.
The only APlus lotion I found was in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dwemer
Sep 12, 2018
Onyx' character sheet is live.
onyx-sfw-full.png
Mr. X is correct, in that you can only get aPlus from the massage parlor. This was a mistake on my end, however. I thought you could get it from Cassidy's scene or buy it at Rolande's store, but apparently you could do neither. I'm not sure if or how I will rectify this in the future. Sorry.

Reactions: Dwemer

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
I never thought to check there for some reason, thanks Mr. X.

I thought you could get it from Cassidy's scene or buy it at Rolande's store, but apparently you could do neither. I'm not sure if or how I will rectify this in the future. Sorry.
I misread the scene, it mentions you taking an unbroken FemPlus potion from her bag, not Aplus.

Maybe it could be a choice if you don't torment her between taking the FemPlus and the Aplus?

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Fun game, especially since with a little save editing you can make your kobold mean little bastard, killing thugs and having fun with princesses. My only problem is lockpicking minigame. Don't go there mate. Making minigames work (not to mention being a fun asset to your game) is lots and lots of work most people won't really appreciate. That is not why they play your game. Concentrate on the writing - you're doing great job.

Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.61 (Sniffy) is now live. There's more content in the Footsie's Boyfriend route, and you can cum inside of Cassidy during the break-in. I will make a new distributable and update the thread tomorrow (most likely).
Maybe it could be a choice if you don't torment her between taking the FemPlus and the Aplus?
Perhaps. I need to give it some more thought.
Making minigames is lots and lots of work
I had not planned on making more other than the lockpicking, which is scheduled to see extensive use in a bunch of different places. I'm sorry if you don't like it.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
I had not planned on making more other than the lockpicking, which is scheduled to see extensive use in a bunch of different places. I'm sorry if you don't like it.
It's not that I don't like this kind of thing (I do appreciate Thief-like mechanics) but it was absolutely unplayable on touchpad. Perhaps I should try using mouse next time.

Sep 12, 2018
The thread has been updated to version 2.61 (which released the day before yesterday).
it was absolutely unplayable on touchpad
I tried it on my phone, and after some practice I managed to consistently clear Cassidy's front door. Still, considering this is supposed to be a low difficulty lock, I have nerfed lockpicking difficulty across the board. Technical details below.
Please try out the new, lax difficulty, and tell me if you still have issues.

Reactions: ejmuerte

FutaFan69

Jun 24, 2017
Everytime I try to import my old savelist it doesn't load and I lose all access to both save or load option unless I delete all cookies. After which I can't even start a new game because after Naming my character and hit continue it just stays there.

Sep 12, 2018
any cheat?
While I can not endorse cheating, nor can I guarantee that it will not break things, you can access almost everything by using the global.kobold variable through the console, or you can just export your save game, alter the save file and then reimport it afterwards.
man everytime i see the Kobold he is hurt or sad or in between *sad Kobold noises*
Such is life as scaly vermin.
Everytime I try to import my old savelist it doesn't load and I lose all access to both save or load option unless I delete all cookies. After which I can't even start a new game because after Naming my character and hit continue it just stays there.
That sounds very, very weird. I just tried exporting and importing a save list, and it works just fine. Did you make any manual alterations to your save list? Please upload the file here, so I can check it for errors. Are you using a downloaded version or the online hosted version of the game?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes