Cares_X

Feb 2, 2019
I do not understand your question. What is "idm"? Why would the game ask you to download sounds? It should never ever do that, under any circumstances.
internet download manager. its strange because even if the program is closed it reopens itself? strange...

Sep 12, 2018
So the problem is fixed for now using that work-around. But for whatever reason, the button that allows the player to delete a game just don't work for me. Not sure why, but now that I have a manual method, it's alright =D
I'm glad you managed to find a workaround, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to fix your issue. I just pushed a small usability update, which makes it so that you can select save games regardless of where you click. This was already the case in Chrome. In Firefox, however, clicking on the comment box refused to select the slot. This is now fixed. Besides selecting saves being a bit of an issue, I haven't been able to reproduce being unable to delete a save game.
internet download manager. its strange because even if the program is closed it reopens itself? strange...
I am unfamiliar with this piece of software, so I'm afraid I can't help you. Sorry.
View attachment output.webm

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
damn really is there any other way to cheat want to increase the gold i have
The exported save is plain text meaning you can open it with any text editor like notepad. Then in the save menu you can import that edited save back into the game. You'll just need to look through the save file to find your gold, change it, and then save and import the save file.

Sep 12, 2018
So I guess I've been out of the loop for a while. Who is Footsie and how do I see this new content?
Footsie is the bandit you can masturbate with during the encounter with the bandits in the forest. In order to access his content, you need to have indulged his request, and then you need to talk to the kobolds at the inn. Apologies for the late reply, it's been a busy week of a busy month. I released Heavy Scales, Lonesome Roads, a webcomic in the same universe as Kobold Adventure.

Jan 2, 2018
Footsie is the bandit you can masturbate with during the encounter with the bandits in the forest. In order to access his content, you need to have indulged his request, and then you need to talk to the kobolds at the inn. Apologies for the late reply, it's been a busy week of a busy month. I released Heavy Scales, Lonesome Roads, a webcomic in the same universe as Kobold Adventure.
If you're the Dev, I didn't know you were on here! thanks for the info.
Edit: the forest with the dragon?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes