ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm glad you like the game! On the topic of content warnings, I've tried to make the worst of the choices as apparent as possible, with the red outline and the flavor text saying bad things will happen. I'm sorry it wasn't clear enough to get the message across. At least you know now, right?

I've caught a lot of flak for the detoothing and declawing segment, but I wanted to stick true to recounting things that could and would happen to the kobold, if it found itself in this specific situation. Heck, some endings even show the farmer being vindicated in his excessive threat-neutering. Plus, there's a way to skip that specific part of the scene. I hope that's enough to appease you!
I loved that scene. I don't mind rough stuff, in fact most games shy away from it makes this games more appealing to me. Keep up the great work!

Sep 12, 2018
Version 2.59 is now live. It entails a bit more Emeraude content. Not nearly as much as I would have hoped, but the quality is pretty decent.

Is there a way to control whether you are female or male when you load from the milestones?
When you reach a scene, an autosave is stored (possibly overwriting a previous autosave). If you want a milestone save to have a different gender, you will have to reach the scene with said gender. There is no way to modify what gender you will be in a milestone-save, without replaying the game up until that part.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
cant remember if they were goblins or kobold but did they update the inn scene with them when u choose to masturbate raping the dragon women

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 12, 2018
cant remember if they were goblins or kobold but did they update the inn scene with them when u choose to masturbate raping the dragon women
Footsie's part of Night Three isn't in yet, no. What has been added is the Night Three gangrape with possible reversal.

Apr 16, 2018
Still not enough content for me to try out, I'm starting to get a little impatient. The game looks good though keep it up.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I just played the game until the end of the current content (after reverse raping those bandits) and i have to say, the game was quite cool, you have a lot of choice when it come to the route you want (being a victim or turning the tables on people) and what happen is pretty interesting with always at least a path that stay somewhat coherent with your goal of becoming a knight (Kinda fun to roleplay as a Kobold Jaimie Lannister with the whole trying to become a real knight in a frankly fucked up world)

The only problem is you pass right by most of the content when there isn't really a reason sometime, like before leaving the small village, you can't meet the basilisc if you want to free the people from the breeding farm while frankly nothing stop you from just going there afterward or something, though other times it make more sense, like choosing between Human and Kobold slums.

BTW, i appreciate the red outline warning, it's pretty usefull with judging if you've made your cock too big, which is a problem that other games with those option have, like in TITs where sometime you can block yourself from some scenes you can't repeat because you took one dose too many without any indication of how much is too much.

I also liked how some of the stats were puns once you raise them enough like for the strength stat 'Koboldcules' but a warning when a choice is going to require a stat test would be nice.

Last edited:

Red_Dick

Dec 22, 2017
Does anyone now games like this? I really liked playing it, especially being a slave and working to get to the top, I've to admit that story's like these are my favourites, It's also a great way to learn some more english.

Sep 12, 2018
Sorry for the slow replies, I forgot to press the "post reply" button.
If only the game let you back track you could find more things to sell.
you can't meet the basilisc if you want to free the people from the breeding farm
Kobold Adventure is designed as a branching storyline. In my opinion, stories must move forwards. In that context, being able to loop wouldn't make a lot of sense. Choices must be made, and these choices aren't all easy ones.
I just played the game until the end of the current content (after reverse raping those bandits)
The game is more wide than it is deep. Please try some of the other options at your disposal! You might be surprised at what you can find.
Does anyone now games like this? I really liked playing it, especially being a slave and working to get to the top, I've to admit that story's like these are my favourites, It's also a great way to learn some more english.
The closest thing to a true CYOA that I've found, is an old game called Crossguard. You should be able to find it on tfgamessite, but it's a bitch to actually get working.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Kobold Adventure is designed as a branching storyline. In my opinion, stories must move forwards. In that context, being able to loop wouldn't make a lot of sense. Choices must be made, and these choices aren't all easy ones.
I mean, i understand that there are to be choice but it has to make sense that you can't have both, as is, leaving after the farmer thing make sense but leaving after the other two option doesn't make as much sense IMO.

LunaCat

May 6, 2018
I played this a while back, back then there wasn't a whole lot of content, but what was there was pretty good. As I played I made notes in my head on what paths I would try out next time, or what items were available to me that might be useful in later sections. I'm not gonna play it right now, but I 100% intend on revisiting this once there's a bit more stuff and I'm done playing around with the things I've already got going on. Keep up the good work OP, I'll be sure to leave more feedback the next time I revisit this, whenever that may be.

Sep 12, 2018
Kai's character sheet is live, along with more art and the first item icon. Breeding Barn Breakin update later this week, hopefully.
kai-sfw-full.png hammock-full.gif
leaving after the farmer thing make sense but leaving after the other two option doesn't make as much sense IMO.
In all cases, time will have progressed to evening.
Keep up the good work OP, I'll be sure to leave more feedback the next time I revisit this, whenever that may be.
I'm glad you like it, and I'll try to add more stuff before then!

Sep 12, 2018
Apparently my Mega account was shut down for reasons unknown. Perhaps they did not like me distributing my own game through it? I am uploading Kobold Adventure to UploadHaven instead.
Untitled.jpg

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes