heliolisk09

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to get an Aplus potion. Also how do u get fenri scene im lost on what to do.

Last edited:

Batthead

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to get an Aplus potion. Also how do u get fenri scene im lost on what to do.
You need to be good. And dominate when you take bathe with him by siting on his face. Then when you sleep with him take position of big spoon.

Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.597 (Gurgle) is now live. You can rape Cassidy (climax pending), or get forced to lick her feet (actual licking pending), or kill her (again).
You can steal aPlus from Cassidy's barn. Fenri is not yet in the game.

Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.598 (Splurt) is now live. Further added to the Cassidy raping and Cassidy foot fetish stuff, but still no endings to either of those. Very low content update, sadly. Also some new art.

• Love
Reactions: ejmuerte and Shilou

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
surprisingly, this game is weak to cheat engine. I would've thought this game would've at least masked its values. Makes me enjoy the game even more since i can spam my over 1 million apples and gold to buy and regain my stats

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
surprisingly, this game is weak to cheat engine. I would've thought this game would've at least masked its values. Makes me enjoy the game even more since i can spam my over 1 million apples and gold to buy and regain my stats
The games exported saves are plain text and its easy to edit it values in the html console with "global.kobold", its meant to be easy to edit files.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I've been having a problem lately where I can't delete any saves. This seems to happen on both chrome and firefox. Is it possible to raise the save-game cap ? Also, where are the games saved in our pc so I can go delete them manually if needed?

Sep 12, 2018
this game is weak to cheat engine
Using Cheat Engine to modify your browser's memory is not something I would recommend. You can just use the JavaScript console or alter save files if you want to cheat. While I do not pretend that the game will continue to work regardless of what you change, I don't actively seek to prohibit people changing values for their own amusement. Different strokes for different folks!
I've been having a problem lately where I can't delete any saves. This seems to happen on both chrome and firefox. Is it possible to raise the save-game cap ? Also, where are the games saved in our pc so I can go delete them manually if needed?
I am unable to reproduce this issue. Could you please do the following, so I can properly troubleshoot your issue?
  1. Open the developer console by pressing F12
  2. Go to the save or load tab
  3. Select a save
  4. Hit the delete button
  5. Select "OK" when prompted if you want to delete the save
You can raise the save cap by altering the global.saveManager.maxAmountOfSaves variable, although you'll have to do this whenever you start the game. I can not guarantee this won't break things. Saves are stored in your browser's localStorage. You can access this, again, via the console, as follows:
1580306684911.png
Again, I can not guarantee that this won't break things. A safer way to do things, would be to use the saveManager to manually delete things.
1580306828366.png
Note that the numbers passed to getItem, setItem and delete are always one lower than the displayed slot number. To delete save number 4, you pass number 3. If you want to wipe the entire slate clean, you can always try the delete all button. Or you can simply clear your browser's cookies, and that should take care of deleting all of your saves as well.

Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.6 (Painting) is now live. The main attraction is a guestwritten segment for Varanar, Night Three, which has the Ten Paw Gang use Moe's own aPlus lotion on them. Requirements are beef with the gang, an aPlus lotion, and sleeping at the inn overnight. On top of this segment, all of the parts of the breeding barn breakin that were previously continue-locked (lacking an ending) have been completed.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Shilou

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Any way to get some save with all endings and milestones? Please? Or some easy way to edit save to get those? Don't have that much time. Thanks in advance

Sachiko-Sama

Mar 16, 2019
Im having trouble playing the online game when I click on the confirm button for the name it wont go to the next page. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong

Sep 12, 2018
Any way to get some save with all endings and milestones? Please? Or some easy way to edit save to get those? Don't have that much time. Thanks in advance
Most of the endings won't make much sense to you without context. Furthermore, you can't get every milestone and every ending in a single save. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to click through a few things to get to it all, unless someone exports a savelist with everything in it, I guess?
aPlus lotion? where do I get that?
You can steal some from Cassidy's barn or from the massage parlor, and I do believe they're buyable somewhere?
Im having trouble playing the online game when I click on the confirm button for the name it wont go to the next page.
its the same for me
I am unable to reproduce this error, having tried both the HTTPS and the HTTP versions of the website. Could you hit F12 to open the console and show me if there's any errors in there when you hit the dead spot?

Cares_X

Feb 2, 2019
Bug with idm?, i close the idm but even then when i reload the game it starts and asks me if i want to download every sound in that page in seperate instances. WT*?

Sep 12, 2018
Bug with idm?, i close the idm but even then when i reload the game it starts and asks me if i want to download every sound in that page in seperate instances. WT*?
I do not understand your question. What is "idm"? Why would the game ask you to download sounds? It should never ever do that, under any circumstances.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I tried going into the developers console, it turns out that didn't really tell me what the problem was, however I was able to find the savegames in the developers console under the 'storage' tab, then local storage on the left list, then clicking koboldadventure on the drop down menu brought up the save games list and let me delete them manually using the console. This was using firefox.

So the problem is fixed for now using that work-around. But for whatever reason, the button that allows the player to delete a game just don't work for me. Not sure why, but now that I have a manual method, it's alright =D

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes