kimipad102

Nov 5, 2019
got a dead-end in the game, guess it's not completely done yet but I hear about endings already? Maybe my choices caused this? Guess I'll start over.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Question. If on map it says unfinished then its locked in a game, right? Cuz on map these parts are in blue color and blue color means there should be something already. Actually talking about head-first in the pipe moment

Sep 12, 2018
Is there a way to give yourself a lot of gold and max your stats.
You can either export your save and edit it, or you can use the JavaScript console to mess with variables. Look into the global.kobold object. This might break things. I offer no guarantee that everything will work as expected, after you've "cheated".
got a dead-end in the game, guess it's not completely done yet but I hear about endings already? Maybe my choices caused this? Guess I'll start over.
The game is far more wide than it is deep right now. Try some alternate choices.
Question. If on map it says unfinished then its locked in a game, right? Cuz on map these parts are in blue color and blue color means there should be something already. Actually talking about head-first in the pipe moment
The key at the top of the first page of the map only counts for that first page, which keeps an overview of all of the different scenes. In trees for one specific scene, a blue box means a regular choice, a green box means the start of the scene, and a red box means the end of a scene. Paths that are not yet available, are marked with a yellow text indicating so, both ingame and on the map.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.587 (Trifecta) is live. Very little new content, but lots of prep work for a larger update later this month. Five pieces of new art (including variations), one new audio track, six new achievements, bug fixes, and a character sheet soon™. No new downloadable has been made. The update after the character sheet will get a new downloadable.

ant-f-full.jpg cyan-big-full.png

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Update 2.587 (Trifecta) is live. Very little new content, but lots of prep work for a larger update later this month. Five pieces of new art (including variations), one new audio track, six new achievements, bug fixes, and a character sheet soon™. No new downloadable has been made. The update after the character sheet will get a new downloadable.
There is definitely some things I avoid in this game, but overall I love where it's going and the art is pretty and good looking.

Sep 12, 2018
i'm also having trouble with the mini game. then again, my laptop is not 100 percent well. please help. anyone.
You seem to have exported your entire save list, and many of your saves have cheated stats. I'll presume the final save is the one you need help with. In this save, you have a luck stat of 100. The maximum normally obtainable luck is 10. A luck stat this high completely breaks the grace period calculation, giving you a negative amount of time in which you can click the tumbler.
asd.png
In order to complete the lockpicking segment, I used the console to set your luck back to 10, then I did the minigame, then I set your luck back to 100; although this may break other things in the future. You can't expect me to take into account all of the random numbers people can plug into stats and statuses.
das.png
I've added a check to the grace time calculation, which caps the grace divider at 1, thus eliminating this particular issue. This change will go live during the next update, hopefully coming later this week. You can find a save file in which the minigame was completed attached to this post. Please abstain from altering values beyond their intended maximum, as there may arise additional errors in the future, ones which I might not be as willing to fix.

View attachment save18.zip

Reactions: Tenenbaum
Mar 9, 2018
apologies, the last thing i want is to offend you. i'm playing it on a computer that is having complications so i assumed that was it. thank you for explaining the problem to me and helping me with my problem. and again i'm truly sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum

Doomsdayer

Nov 30, 2019
I really don't know how I never stumbled over this sooner. Clearly a lot of effort and talent went into it. All the writing is pretty top notch and the sprites are all really cute. Only criticism I have is that the content warnings could be a bit more obvious. My first playthrough I ended up on the farmer slave route. Saw the red warning and mistook "there is no coming back from this." as this path dead-ends. Needless to say I was not prepared for such levels of not it chief.

Sep 12, 2018
Only criticism I have is that the content warnings could be a bit more obvious. My first playthrough I ended up on the farmer slave route.
I'm glad you like the game! On the topic of content warnings, I've tried to make the worst of the choices as apparent as possible, with the red outline and the flavor text saying bad things will happen. I'm sorry it wasn't clear enough to get the message across. At least you know now, right?

I've caught a lot of flak for the detoothing and declawing segment, but I wanted to stick true to recounting things that could and would happen to the kobold, if it found itself in this specific situation. Heck, some endings even show the farmer being vindicated in his excessive threat-neutering. Plus, there's a way to skip that specific part of the scene. I hope that's enough to appease you!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes