Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.56 (Windowsill) is now live. It contains a bunch of things.

First and foremost, Varanar, Night Three, Sleepytime has been added. In total, it's about sixteen thousand new words of content. This includes another run-in with the Ten Paw Gang, a comfortable nap with two different options for nightmares, and an option to turn the tables on the gang.

This last segment has been slightly altered since the design phase. I decided to focus more on one path (Tak-Tik), and expanded it with three different options for female Moe to teach the kobold a lesson. While I had some fun ideas for keeping both of them as well, I personally think these new options came out pretty darn good.

Note that Strength 8 is required for much of the new content. You can get one strength potion off of Seki, and Rolande sells two things that can increase the stat. The massage parlor can also grant you one point, and I believe there might be one other way to buff your muscles, but I can't quite remember. This is the first hard-to-avoid rape segment in the game, and it sets the mood for day four.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Secondly, a bunch of art has been added. Enslavement, Night One has art for the tightness check. Afternoon Two of Enslavement has art for the reluctant foot stuff, a whopping three pieces of artwork for the body cleaning (Sneaky really liked that part), and one generic picture of Fenrir bathing.

On top of this, one of the nightmare parts of Varanar, Night Three, added in this update, already has an animated, mood-setting background image. Furthermore, Varanar, Noon Two, the Soup Kitchen, has gained a background as well.

Finally, there's a new piece of fan art, and the Moe model is now available for download via the fan art page. Enjoy the update! I sure did like writing the turn-the-tables-on-Tak-Tik stuff. I hope you guys will like reading it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
google 3 words. furr,lizard and kobold.
now,elaborate.
I guess everyone has their own vision, wrong or right.
I've always known kobolds to be an anthro dog type race...with fur.

EDIT: nevermind. It is reptilian. 2nd edition AD&D be damned.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
also: since the writer's posting here, there's something I've been curious about. When I looked through the gallery page I saw icons for a lot of character types I hadn't managed to discover in-game. I think I managed cuntboy once but never got shemale or trans. Are they in-game or are those assets for later?

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
I can't figure out how to open the game whenever I click the koboldadventure-windows batch file it just says that application not found

Sep 12, 2018
2nd edition AD&D be damned.
Kobold Adventure has little in common with Dungeons and Dragons; despite everyone always conflating the two.
Is anyone making a guide or walkthrough? Hints would be appreciated.
There is a map of all choices available, which you can view via the menu in the bottom left corner of the menu. There's also a link to the map in the original post of this thread.
i hope the creator gets to support this game for a long time and is also able to do so :D
I've been living in the red for quite a while now. At the current level of support, assuming no growth, I can sustain myself for a year, maybe two more at most. After that, we'll see what happens. Again, this is from a very pessimistic point of view. I'm certain things will start looking up before long.
Are they in-game or are those assets for later?
You can already be a maleherm, and later on, as you gain access to more potions of varying types, more genders will open up to you. Note that most scenes will be strictly written for male/female protagonists, with some of them getting a bit extra or maybe some exclusive content if your kobold is a bit more exotic than usual. Neuts (neither dick nor cunt) will not be featured, despite them having a gender icon (this is meant for error states and new games).
I can't figure out how to open the game whenever I click the koboldadventure-windows batch file it just says that application not found
The batch file says "the application is not found"? That sounds very weird to me. Allow me to explain to you really quickly how the standalone works.
Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here, is that the application which the batch file tries to run, is bundled with the game itself, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be found. I just tried to run the latest version myself, and it works just fine on my end. Perhaps your anti-virus mistakenly removed the Node.exe file? Or maybe some other fucky stuff is going on. Whatever the case, you can always play the game online. Link in the original post of this thread.

Wait, is it maybe saying that it doesn't know what application to open the batch file with? If so, you can just choose Powershell or CMD (both of which are native Windows tools).

hjuew12

Nov 8, 2017
how the hell do you export your save?
Ive been saving my files by i cant export my saves, I click on the button and nothing happens, any one help plz?

Sep 12, 2018
anyway to edit saves?
Export a save (see below), then use a text editor to edit it. Note that most values are stored the moment they are read, so if you edit values in the save, unless you also edit the already stored values, your current scene will not be affected. There's an option in the settings that allows you to pretty print exported saves, so they won't be a single massive line of variables.
how the hell do you export your save?
Like this. If this doesn't work, please state what browser you are using, so that I can investigate further. Note that only (desktop) Firefox and Chrome are fully supported.

View attachment output.webm

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
its sad to hear ppl live in the ''red''. If i have learned 1 thing than it's that if you can back it up with hard work you can make it out. I did and so can you, sometimes however you have to suffer throu those hard times if you know what i mean... but i think those hard times are the trial we all have to take at some point more or less, and it is up to us if we come out a better person or not.

Reactions: TinkeringTurian

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
The batch file says "the application is not found"? That sounds very weird to me. Allow me to explain to you really quickly how the standalone works.
Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here, is that the application which the batch file tries to run, is bundled with the game itself, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be found. I just tried to run the latest version myself, and it works just fine on my end. Perhaps your anti-virus mistakenly removed the Node.exe file? Or maybe some other fucky stuff is going on. Whatever the case, you can always play the game online. Link in the original post of this thread.

Wait, is it maybe saying that it doesn't know what application to open the batch file with? If so, you can just choose Powershell or CMD (both of which are native Windows tools).
Wait, is the file is actually supposed to say.bat? mine doesn't and my server doesn't say .js. Either way, it says localhost 9669 not found so I think I will just play it online. Thank you for trying to help.

Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.565 (Agoraphobia) is now live. It contains less content than I had initially planned, but it lays a solid foundation on which to build the rest of the Varanar, Morning Four scene. There isn't enough new stuff to justify making a new distributable. That'll have to wait until the next update, after the baron's character sheet. There's also new art for the Deepwoods naga scene, and new fan art as well.

Do certain events happen without needing to be there? As in the world will continue with or without you?
I mean, yes and no? Saphira gets gangraped without your intervention, Cassidy continues her daily life, unless he captures you, Fenrir gets murdered for failing to meet his quota, and the pig-bold will trash your house regardless of whether or not you're there to witness the aftermath. Little to none of these facts will end up impacting the storyline.

Sep 12, 2018
Javert's character sheet is live. It comes with one work of art for the home (late) scene. Enjoy! Be sure to flip the switch to NSFW before reading.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
This game is great! I love the many branches and options involved, and greatly appreciate the rough/violent content which many games tend to shy away from. Keep up the great work!

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I just found the "Double Neigh" scene on the farmer slave path. Would like to have an option to draw it out instead of ending it quickly.

Bismoth

May 9, 2018
How exactly do I get to any of the enslavement endings? I just can't seem to pick the right choices to get there.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
How exactly do I get to any of the enslavement endings? I just can't seem to pick the right choices to get there.
Spoilers for anyone who wants to play through blind.

From the start, go to the woods, hide, and get caught by the wolf (how you fail depends on your starting sex). Then advance to the auction scene and get bought by the farmer. From there that entire story branch seems to be complete (it can get pretty gruesome though depending on what you choose so be careful if there's certain stuff you don't like, the game even warns you its a dark path.)

The wolf's story path isnt even close to done so dont bother trying not to get bought at the auction.

For the vixen you can either go the breeding farm after visiting Seki or get bought by her at the auction (I think).

You can be enslaved in the human slums by the guy running the massage parlor, just accept the massage and you'll end up drugged. As long as you dont fight back your story is pretty much over.

Thats all I know. If there's other ones I havent found them yet.

Reactions: Bismoth
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes