ciderapple

May 29, 2017
How exactly do I get to any of the enslavement endings? I just can't seem to pick the right choices to get there.
Yep, choose male or female, from here the following options should get you there...
"A Branch"
"The Woods"
"Hide"
"A Tree"
"Run" (If you choose surrender here with the stick, then you will get let loose and have a scene with 'the stick')
"Break Through" (If female) / "Slide Underneath" (if male)

Congrats! You are now a slave! enjoy!
(But beware, it can get pretty dark depending on your choices, your character can be raped, tortured, and die in several gruesome ways. Don't say we didn't warn you!)
Note: It is also possible to break free again from this route, but takes specific choices to do so.
And there are a lot of different things depending on which person you eventually can get sold to.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
How do you get enough Charisma for the dragoness to force yourself onto you?
If you mean in the kobold slums, as far as im aware from playthoughs, none. What you charisma does is change how the entire interaction between you two plays out. With high charisma, if you ask for sex in return of the amulet she doesnt mind fucking you and will actually enjoy it and find you attractive. If your charisma is too low, she will hate that she has to sink low enough to fuck you but will reluctantly agree to it. However (this might be incorrect, I'll need someone else to corroborate this), if you have a big dick she's reluctant she'll pretend she's not enjoying but pulls the tsundere card on you.

If you mean the blue one at the beginning, no idea. Not unless being a female kobold has something to do with it (she's gay).

Sep 12, 2018
Kobold Adventure version 2.57 (Stores and Locks) is now live. Approximately 7000 new words detailing antics in the slave market. The first minigame: lockpicking. A merchandise store, where you can buy shirts and stuff. More art for the basilisk, in particular fucking it (when male), or licking and fingering its butthole (when female). Enjoy!

I just found the "Double Neigh" scene on the farmer slave path. Would like to have an option to draw it out instead of ending it quickly.
You write it, I'll implement it.
How do you get enough Charisma for the dragoness to force yourself onto you?
Courage potions, sold by Rolande, increase charisma at the cost of intelligence.

Reactions: Cerneu
Sep 12, 2018
Kobold Adventure version 2.58 (Semper in Angaria) is now live. More words, fourteen new pieces of art (four are fan art, though), 3D printed models, and a side project in the works. Enjoy!

Reactions: ejmuerte

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I've tried picking the lock multiple times now and I always fail. I looked at the video, but it was of no help to me. Maybe the problem is that I'm using chrome, but that seems unlikely.

AurSol

Sep 14, 2018
I don't really like thoses kind of games but this kobold/furry centered vers is pretty good actually. Really looking forward for the rest of the game.

In the fanart, the model made for VRChat is an amazing idea but damn i wanna it slightly different but i don't know how to modify an avatar x) So close to perfection... Rhaaaa... Shinier/oily scales and a bit more light/reflect effect in the eyes.

The rest would change the character way too much to be considered as the same, but it would be something like a lighter green with snake belly type scales for the neck, torso, belly and the insides of the legs around the thighs.

That would be a instant gib for me x')

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I've tried picking the lock multiple times now and I always fail. I looked at the video, but it was of no help to me. Maybe the problem is that I'm using chrome, but that seems unlikely.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. No matter how close to the top a tumbler is when I click on it it always comes back down and breaks my lockpick. I'm using Palemoon for my browser.

lol :)

Oct 15, 2017
View attachment 375276

Overview:
Kobold Adventure is an adult, text-based choose your own adventure game. You assume the role of a kobold thief aspiring to be a knight, in a medieval fantasy world where just about everyone hates kobolds. After stealing a considerable amount of gold from a crooked tax collection transport, a whole world of possibilities opens up to you. Will you end up being enslaved, or will you make a name for yourself? Will you find love, or will you end up dead in a gutter? You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-14
Release Date: 2019-10-14
Developer: TinkeringTurian - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.58 (Semper in Angaria)
Language: English
Word Count: 700 000+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others:

Extras: - - - -

(Thanks to Winterfire and Rickardur for helping me get my game on here!)

View attachment 375349 View attachment 375457 View attachment 375458 View attachment 375459
TinkeringTurian its nice to see a familiar face here my brother :"D especially with a really good game :D

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Can you actually free both slaves (or even just the girl) at the market on the fourth night. I've tried a couple times and saving enough gold and not getting a bad end seem mutually exclusive.

Sep 12, 2018
I've tried picking the lock multiple times now and I always fail.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem.
The goal is to click the tumbler as it reaches its highest point. You have approximately one fifth of its travel time (which is randomized), to click it. The better your agility, the longer the average and the maximum travel times. The better your luck, the longer you get to click the tumbler Are you certain it's flat-out broken? I just tried it on an outdated version of firefox, and it seems to work just fine.
outdated firefox.jpg
In the fanart, the model made for VRChat is an amazing idea but damn i wanna it slightly different but i don't know how to modify an avatar x)
I'm no 3D artist, but I think that would entail altering the textures? To make it shinier, you need to modify the specular texture. Then again, I'm not certain if it *has* a specular texture? I don't know, I'm no good at these kinds of things. Sorry.
Keep up the good work my dude :D
Thanks!
ts nice to see a familiar face here my brother
Howdy!
Can you actually free both slaves (or even just the girl) at the market on the fourth night.
Yes. You can make a stupid amount of gold if you try hard enough. 500+ is more than possible. Stab Cassidy and take her key, steal the sheep's ring, whore out to Rolande, sell everything you stole, whore out to the Ten Paw Gang, and there's a few other things you can do.

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The goal is to click the tumbler as it reaches its highest point. You have approximately one fifth of its travel time (which is randomized), to click it. The better your agility, the longer the average and the maximum travel times. The better your luck, the longer you get to click the tumbler Are you certain it's flat-out broken? I just tried it on an outdated version of firefox, and it seems to work just fine.
I try pressing it when it seems to have reached it's highest point, but it doesn't work. I've tried it after cheating both my agility and luck to ten and I still couldn't do it. I've tried it on both firefox and chrome and it doesn't seem to work. Using my claws doesn't work and I don't have the right weapon for it. I don't think I can buy their freedom because I haven't seen that option. I honestly don't know what I've done wrong.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but every person I've talked to says it's working just fine. I can't really debug something I can't reproduce. Could you perhaps open your browser's JavaScript console and tell me if there's any errors there?
The consoles of Firefox and Chrome don't give any errors. It may be nothing, but in your video you have two tumblers to click, I have three. I could send you my save file if you'd like. I'll try to see if it works with a blunt weapon.

Sep 12, 2018
Kobold Adventure version 2.585 (Crossdressheet) is now live. It contains Emeraude's character sheet. Not a lot of words, since we've made the change to shorter character sheets, so we can depict characters that don't necessarily have long background stories.

you have two tumblers to click, I have three.
That video was made before I altered the difficulty settings. Feel free to upload your save. If things break, I'll try to fix them. If not, I'll upload a new version of your save, in which the lockpicking is solved.

Sep 12, 2018
Kobold Adventure update 2.586 (Bingbong) is now live. The store mechanic has been reworked (only the back-end for it changed), a bunch of new items have been added, and the shopping segment of morning four has been made. It contains thirty-eight items total, a mixture of new and old. Every gender available in the game should be possible now. Try some potion-mixtures, and see what you can come up with.

Reactions: TheGodUncle
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes