Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Still hoping that stuck in a pipe segment will be finished
PS. Is there a way to unlock all waypoints (yeah yeah, CHEATS)? I keep losing my saves all the time and then i kind of forget how to get here and there.
In other words can you share a full save?

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
Is this person in game or not yet?
Not yet, no. She is planned to make an appearance during day five or day six.
Still hoping that stuck in a pipe segment will be finished
PS. Is there a way to unlock all waypoints (yeah yeah, CHEATS)?
I plan on doing a month or something when I revisit scenes with cut content to complete them or at least add to them. I don't know yet when I'll do this. There is no way to unlock all milestones, since when you achieve a milestone, the game quicksaves your current runthrough, and stores it for later loading; until you reach the same milestone in a different playthrough when the quicksave will be overwritten with the new version. There is no "default" set of choices to reach any given milestone, and milestones are currently not included in save game exports. Sorry.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Curelt
Sep 12, 2018
Distributable made, thread updated. Another image with four variations in total has also been added, on top of the three new ones added in 2.62.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Damn it there is still no new enslavement route content
I know I know there are a lot of routes and you are doing your best Im sure, but my balls are bluer than the sky.

Sep 12, 2018
Great art style , thank you for the upload.
Thanks!
Damn it there is still no new enslavement route content
I plan on starting Enslavement, Noon Three (skipping morning three, as morning two was similarly skipped) somewhere in the near future, maybe after the dungeon or maybe after Varanar, Night Four (which will be a storyline crescendo, and will definitely sate the people demanding "deeper" runs for a while). Here are the current plans for Enslavement, Noon Three:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all still in its conceptual phase. I'll flesh it out more once I actually start working on it. If you have any fun ideas, feel free to inspire me; although I can't guarantee that anything will make it in unless you guest-write it yourself.

317c516f036fb4e8e4ae68726512d166.png

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
What's the new Footsie Boyfriend content as the scene tree isn't showing what's new? A lot of it still says Unfinished

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Who is the artist of this game? I really love the cute yet hot artstyle.
Btw this is the first time I see this game, but dear god it has gay/bi content? Holy shit yes!
How many male characters can you fuck/get fucked as a male and how many female characters can you finger as a female?

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRaven69
Sep 12, 2018
What's the new Footsie Boyfriend content as the scene tree isn't showing what's new? A lot of it still says Unfinished
It's more stuff in that yellow option. I'll move on to other things in that segment the next time I work on it, although the true boyfriend endings will probably be the last thing I work on in it. Consider it as much of a closure to the scene for you, as it will be for me.
Who is the artist of this game? I really love the cute yet hot artstyle.
Many artists have worked on Kobold Adventure, on a commission-basis. You can find their details on the , under contributors. Hold your mouse still on a tile for a second to see what they've made. You can also hold your mouse still on art in the main game, and it'll tell you who made it. The main artists are Sneaky, who doesn't really post his art anywhere; and TruFezan who you can find more of . used to be a main artist, but he has since moved on to be the main artist of my webcomic, , instead. Sadly, production on that is not going according to plan, with art delays being the reason why the latest update is almost three months late and counting.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Many artists have worked on Kobold Adventure, on a commission-basis. You can find their details on the , under contributors. Hold your mouse still on a tile for a second to see what they've made. You can also hold your mouse still on art in the main game, and it'll tell you who made it. The main artists are Sneaky, who doesn't really post his art anywhere; and TruFezan who you can find more of . used to be a main artist, but he has since moved on to be the main artist of my webcomic, , instead. Sadly, production on that is not going according to plan, with art delays being the reason why the latest update is almost three months late and counting.
So thats the reason the artstly change from time to time, I see thanks for the answer.
It's the first time I hear of this game, just like I posted in my edited comment.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
It's more stuff in that yellow option. I'll move on to other things in that segment the next time I work on it, although the true boyfriend endings will probably be the last thing I work on in it. Consider it as much of a closure to the scene for you, as it will be for me.
Ah so unfinished means that particular route isn't finished and not that that option is a dead end. Got it

Sep 12, 2018
Ah so unfinished means that particular route isn't finished and not that that option is a dead end. Got it
If unfinished is at the bottom, that means there's some things done, but not the whole shebang. If it's at the top, that means the option is unavailable as a whole. At least, that's how I try to organize things. Do forgive me if there's some inaccuracies in aMap. I've been too tired to maintain it alongside the rest of the game, for several updates in the past. Mostly because I postpone altering it until I've finalized the remainder of the update, which usually happens very late in the day for me. I try my hardest to make it reflect the content in the game, though. I hope that's good enough for you.
So thats the reason the artstyle change from time to time, I see thanks for the answer.
Sure is! Thank you for being interested enough in the game to notice.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
If unfinished is at the bottom, that means there's some things done, but not the whole shebang. If it's at the top, that means the option is unavailable as a whole. At least, that's how I try to organize things. Do forgive me if there's some inaccuracies in aMap. I've been too tired to maintain it alongside the rest of the game, for several updates in the past. Mostly because I postpone altering it until I've finalized the remainder of the update, which usually happens very late in the day for me. I try my hardest to make it reflect the content in the game, though. I hope that's good enough for you.
No worries, I understand the tired work of keeping things updated. I'm actually about to start another playthrough and check the options to see what has been updated! Thank you for your time!

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
How do i access the scenes in the gallery of Moe dominating Tik-Tak and Tik-Tak having Moe against the wall?

Sep 12, 2018
How do i access the scenes in the gallery of Moe dominating Tik-Tak and Tik-Tak having Moe against the wall?
Moe dominating Tak-Tik happens when you get raped in bed during Varanar, Night Three (piss off the gang somehow to get this) but you have eight or more strength so you can turn the tables on the gang. Tak-Tik groping Moe happens after the prostitution segment, I believe.

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
I don't know how many of us use Mega as a download source, but it would be nice to have a Mega link to download it.

Sep 12, 2018
I enjoy this game quite a bit please keep u the good work and hit me up if you ever want some help!
I'm glad you like it!
I don't know how many of us use Mega as a download source, but it would be nice to have a Mega link to download it.
There used to be a Mega link, but then my Mega account got banned because I guess they didn't like Kobold Adventure or something? I haven't bothered to use their service since.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes