anotherday

Apr 9, 2018
. . . or both titties and a dick.
Either I'm searching for the wrong terms or the question hasn't been raised yet, however could you elaborate on this a bit? About how far in would I need to be to obtain both titties and a dick, regardless of which sex I decided to start as? Is it a sort of "end game content" kinda thing? By that I mean will I have to go through most of the game having only one of those two things or can that be changed early on?

Sep 12, 2018
About how far in would I need to be to obtain both titties and a dick, regardless of which sex I decided to start as?
If I'm not mistaken, you can become a male hermaphrodite past Rolande's store (noon three), and you can be pretty much anything after morning four, provided you have the coin to buy the potions you need. Alternatively, you can use aCheat to make your character into whatever you want it to be, although many scenes before Rolande's store do not encompass having multiple sets of genitalia. They might either treat you as a girl or as a boy regardless, ignoring any gender changes you should not have been able to achieve yet.

Reactions: anotherday

anotherday

Apr 9, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, you can become a male hermaphrodite past Rolande's store (noon three), and you can be pretty much anything after morning four, provided you have the coin to buy the potions you need. Alternatively, you can use aCheat to make your character into whatever you want it to be, although many scenes before Rolande's store do not encompass having multiple sets of genitalia. They might either treat you as a girl or as a boy regardless, ignoring any gender changes you should not have been able to achieve yet.
Thanks a bunch for your quick and concise answer. I really appreciate it!

Reactions: TinkeringTurian
Sep 12, 2018
Update 2.6203 is live. You can now persuade the dragons in the dungon using the three panties collected from Ruby, Emeraude and Saphira, or the golden pin received from the latter.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
is there a guide for getting which encounter trying to get the kobold being dominated by futanari female or another male

Sep 12, 2018
is there a guide for getting which encounter trying to get the kobold being dominated by futanari female or another male
There is a map of all current content available via the menu button in the bottom left of the UI. There are no futanari characters in my game, although you can technically become one yourself if you sip enough potions. There's plenty of male-on-kobold action, though. Particularly the entire enslavement route is Fenrir x Moe, Night Three has an M/M/M/M/M/Moe gangbang (in various different flavours from whoring out to slutting out to getting raped), the Forest has the same kobolds fucking Moe and a tentacle plant in it, the Deepwoods has the naga, the river and the subsequent sewer have M/Moe stuff, the cyan kobold is male if you are female, and Emeraude is also a boy. There's probably a bunch I'm forgetting about, but these are the main ones.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
What is JoiPlay?
It's an android app that helps with playing HTML, ren'py, and RPGM titles directly as is. For any game that was not given a compiled APK executable, among other bells and whistles.

That said, I do not know how to run this game there, if possible. Probably not. But that is why I asked. If anyone knows, please share?

Last edited:

ThatAnonymaus

Jun 25, 2019
Played the heck out of it, now I'm left craving for more, particularly for more Ruby content and encounters.
Question though: will the artwork eventually reflect on our choices for Moe? I mean like, scenes showing their clothing, gear and physical alterations.
Another question: can we burn down the church of Arlok in Varanar?

Sep 12, 2018
Played the heck out of it, now I'm left craving for more, particularly for more Ruby content and encounters.
Ruby will have her own segment of Afternoon Four.
Question though: will the artwork eventually reflect on our choices for Moe? I mean like, scenes showing their clothing, gear and physical alterations.
No. Artists already hate having to make two variations for everything. They'll send hit squads to off me if I ask for a dozen different versions.
Another question: can we burn down the church of Arlok in Varanar?
You can't.
Much cool, when update?
Somewhere later this week, hopefully.
That said, I do not know how to run this game there, if possible. Probably not. But that is why I asked. If anyone knows, please share?
I don't know anything about this joiplay thingy, but you should be able to play the game online just fine.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes