JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
It's an android app that helps with playing HTML, ren'py, and RPGM titles directly as is. For any game that was not given a compiled APK executable, among other bells and whistles.

That said, I do not know how to run this game there, if possible. Probably not. But that is why I asked. If anyone knows, please share?
I'm pretty sure you can, you can tries it and find out.

Sep 12, 2018
Version 2.6205 (Soul-Alone) is live. You can now show your panties to the dragons in the dungeon even when you don't have all three, to make them harshly gangrape you. The gangrape itself still needs to be finished. Note that you must be wearing at least one pair of panties to enable this option. Just having the blue silk panties in your inventory doesn't work, because I couldn't think of a valid reason for Moe to take off their potential pants and underwear without wanting to showcase a worn pair of panties, and just showing them wouldn't have the same effect.
How do i add this and any other ones i find from users post for my messages?
Not a clue. Probably some signature setting where you can use the same BB-code that regular posts do, so you can insert images? Traditional forums are not my forté, sorry.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 20, 2019
Version 2.6205 (Soul-Alone) is live. You can now show your panties to the dragons in the dungeon even when you don't have all three, to make them harshly gangrape you. The gangrape itself still needs to be finished. Note that you must be wearing at least one pair of panties to enable this option. Just having the blue silk panties in your inventory doesn't work, because I couldn't think of a valid reason for Moe to take off their potential pants and underwear without wanting to showcase a worn pair of panties, and just showing them wouldn't have the same effect.

Not a clue. Probably some signature setting where you can use the same BB-code that regular posts do, so you can insert images? Traditional forums are not my forté, sorry.
Ok, it is fine, and this game is going really good, i did find the cheater version of this game, just need to figure out how to change the stats and stuffs since i need to verfiy my age on Youtube before i can watch any age restricted video even though i am 24 years old at the moment for my current age.

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
I'm guessing none of the segments when you run from the church are even started.

Since even red, who I saved from the massage parlor, doesn't help. Because she doesn't care enough about me apparently.

Not saving her again in a different playthrough.

Sep 12, 2018
just need to figure out how to change the stats and stuffs
aCheat is pretty self-explanatory to use. Click the white button at the top left.
Since even red, who I saved from the massage parlor, doesn't help. Because she doesn't care enough about me apparently.
Red should help you if you saved her. Were you perhaps playing in aCheat with shared changes turned off?

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
Red should help you if you saved her. Were you perhaps playing in aCheat with shared changes turned off?
Can't say I have no. I did use aCheat after and accepted her "reward" for saving her. Which seemed to result in her saving me.
I guess if you don't accept the reward for saving them from the massage parlor you don't get saved by her.

Sep 12, 2018
I guess if you don't accept the reward for saving them from the massage parlor you don't get saved by her.
I didn't intend for that. I'll test it in a few days and see what's up with that. I want it to trigger when you save them, regardless of whether or not you accepted her reward.
Whereabouts is continuing the enslavement path on your priority list?
Right after Night Four. Maybe earlier if I keep dragging my feet like an oaf.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes