Sep 12, 2018
Sorry for the long downtime. I am currently making an android app for the game, which is almost ready for release. I'm also adding a few other neat features, to make up for almost an entire month of progress lost due to shitty laws fucking me.
bathy-sucky-full.png asskiss-f-full.png
How do you meet Red the fist fighting kobold?
Save her from the massage parlor. There may or may not be a bug regarding this. I'm working on it.
This is the second time this game's made me draw lewd fanart, and since I usually don't really have a reason to draw kobolds - thank you for this.
Great fan art! I think I already had someone contact you about adding it to the fan art page? That'll be done before the next update goes live.
what i do to play this game in mobile?
Coming soon™.
can someone make a guide for how to rape the Kobold in the wall?
That segment has not yet been added, sadly. Sorry!

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Sorry for the long downtime. I am currently making an android app for the game, which is almost ready for release. I'm also adding a few other neat features, to make up for almost an entire month of progress lost due to shitty laws fucking me.
View attachment 1122565 View attachment 1122569

Save her from the massage parlor. There may or may not be a bug regarding this. I'm working on it.

Great fan art! I think I already had someone contact you about adding it to the fan art page? That'll be done before the next update goes live.

Coming soon™.

That segment has not yet been added, sadly. Sorry!
So Just got to the end of red's content so far. I'm really enjoying the game, so keep up the good work. I do hope you add some more red content though. Maybe even some female domination if she beats us in the optional fight.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Explored this one like a year ago or so. Man, the main kobold MC has it really rough as I recall just as eluddia eluded to in the previous post. Anyway, when I think of Kobold Adventure, I think of these...
(Click to enlarge since they're fairly large images.)
Back - Coal the Kobold.jpg
Back - Kobold Ass 2.png Click this link to view the second image easier.
It's too bad that both these series -- Monsters Can Be Heroes Too! and Trash Knight -- are both dead...

Sep 12, 2018
Kobold Adventure is unironically coming to Steam. It will have a low pricetag on Steam, just for age verification purposes. The latest version of the game will remain free to play online. I am currently working on the Steam store page, and then after that I can publish the update while it's being run through the verification process.

It's too bad that both these series -- Monsters Can Be Heroes Too! and Trash Knight -- are both dead...
Kobolds often end up dying. A sad truth.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Raff and atur

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Kobold Adventure is unironically coming to Steam. It will have a low pricetag on Steam, just for age verification purposes. The latest version of the game will remain free to play online. I am currently working on the Steam store page, and then after that I can publish the update while it's being run through the verification process.

So the newest version wont be free?

• Angry
Reactions: atur

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
So the newest version wont be free?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think the confusion comes from the meaning behind "latest"
is it about current latest or always a latest version

Reactions: JaegarXY

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018

Considering your work includes the 3 big NOs, rape, incest and bestiality, how do you manage to keep Patreon from breathing down your neck and will it be your job to study every nations and states laws so steam won't offer illegal material there (for example, in germany even written bestiality is outlawed)?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes