Oct 3, 2020
Is this still being worked on?
From what I have heard the game is being reformatted so it can be put on steam, and the developers Discord is active. I don't actually know if this is true, mind you. Hopefully it is, because this game is pretty neat, and it would suck if it was abandoned.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Something must really be wrong if TinkeringTurian can't even bother to shill on /v/ anymore. I used to see him turn up in pretty much every gamedev thread there up until recently.

TINKERING2.png
tinkering1.PNG

Reactions: Curelt

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Hope this guy is fine, love some of the filthiest parts of kobold adventure. Hope he gets his million dollars, heh. But, just in case, any news from anyone?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
His patreon count has been dropping since August. No updates is one thing, but he really should at least write a single message telling us he's still alive. Otherwise I'm not blaming all these people for ceasing to support him financially.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

andelbert

Jun 20, 2018
sorry, I didn't want to be extensive since I don't speak English, it seems that the creator is an active moderator in his discord channel, I just asked him if he was ok and he answered me yes, I didn't want to inquire more in the process of a next update, so yes, it's ok.

Reactions: JaegarXY and Konpon

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last obvious status (about version 3.00) from the Dev was almost eight months ago, last release was over a year ago. They did not respond to a request for status two weeks ago.

Marking as Abandoned for now.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Does the "very active discord" also talk about the dev's crumbling patreon numbers?

Or the fact that the dev doesn't respond to messages?
no, The dev however IS active within the chats, frequently so, if you join and he hasn't gone to bed, you might even find that he greets you himself as he does quite often. If you're really curious, you can hop in and ask, there's no real harm in doing so

Edit: I do recall him saying that he is stressed about the project, but I don't remember if that was a joke or not

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
If you're really curious, you can hop in and ask, there's no real harm in doing so
Well, since you claim it's so easy, how about you go tell him that his complete silence outside of his bubble just got his thread here listed as abandoned.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
no, The dev however IS active within the chats, frequently so, if you join and he hasn't gone to bed, you might even find that he greets you himself as he does quite often. If you're really curious, you can hop in and ask, there's no real harm in doing so

Edit: I do recall him saying that he is stressed about the project, but I don't remember if that was a joke or not
Drawing-5.sketchpad.png
In case you're not bothered to try

Reactions: yamarike

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Well, since you claim it's so easy, how about you go tell him that his complete silence outside of his bubble just got his thread here listed as abandoned.
You're the one who seems to care about that, I'm pointing out that the statement I originally replied to was correct. If you're curious, then ask, no need to be so sardonic about it

Reactions: yamarike
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes