Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I will just wait for there to be some good content, and let someone else do it for me, so as to not mess it up ^-^

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Updated Instructions to include the step I outlined earlier

Credit to Boblinker for original

Prerequisites:

Steps:

1. Right click where you want the KoboldKare Source code folder and select "Git Bash Here". (set where to download)
  2. Type in "git clone " and wait for it to finish. (download the source code and required packages)
  3. Go to Desktop and create a new text document, rename it to "Blank.blend", make sure to remove the .txt at the end. (creating a blend file to set default)
  4. Right click and select Open With, find the blender application and, making sure "always use this app to open .blend files" is selected, hit OK. (setting blender as the default app for .blend files)
  5. Open unity hub, login and skip editor installation for now. (activate unity license on computer)
  6. Open in your browser, find Unity 2020.3.20, and click on unity hub next to it and wait for it to install. (install the correct version)
  7. In Projects tap click on open and open the folder where KoboldKare souce code is. (show where the source code is to unity hub)
  8. Open KoboldKare, wait for it to import, and when its done you should have a fully working copy. (initial setup)
To play in the editor, navigate to "Assets/KoboldKare/Scenes" in the editor browser, open "MainMenu", and click on the play button. To build the game click on Build Settings in File, make sure copy PDB files is off, and click build then where you want it to save.

Updating:

1. Right click where the KoboldKare Source code is and select "Git Bash Here".
  2. Type in "git reset --hard" (discard unsaved changes so git doesn't yell at you for it.)
  3. Then type in "git pull origin master" (download latest version from GitHub)
  4. Open the project and wait for it to import, and when its done you should have a updated version. (import new assets)
I started over from the very beginning with the added steps and it works perfectly fine now.
Took me awhile to actually compile the game, but I eventually did it. They fixed saves and fixed the multiplayer in the game (at least from what Ive tested). Dont know what else they've changed, but I've uploaded the files to MEGA and Anonfiles for anyone that wants them:

(if it asks for a key, RJuAsBQDlw9JUIfUt3iX02kxv_6wMIEMZibDCK8sVNU)

I'd upload the files to other sites, but my upload speed is ass and it takes longer to upload the files than it took to compile the game (~1h10m) just to one platform.

EDIT: Kinda dumb and assumed MP didnt work since there was some weird thing at the top of the server browser while no servers were listed lol. There are quite a few changes Ive noticed, though.

- Saves are not 100% fixed. Rocks will still spawn in the area where you plant stuff in (which is weird because it didnt do that when I was testing out the build), but items and upgrades are still saved. The nipple pearcings and pumps also still respawn along with the tutorial egg (the one that's already planted, not the one that spawns next to it). Something I also found was that buying the upgrade that spawns ice in the freezer would spawn every chunk of ice for however many days you played after that point. Only way I found out is when I loaded my save and my game went to 5fps only to enter my house and watching my freezer dispense ice.
- The shower spits out a stream of water now instead of sparatic droplets, so buckets get filled a lot faster through that.
- I think the eggs are smaller? Could just be placebo.
- Hearts dont spawn after a male kobold ejaculates. Nevermind, they do. Kinda weird though cause they didnt after I made two kobolds mate for awhile. Could be bugged? Its not bugged, Im just really dumb LOL
- Seems like some of the textures were improved. Lighting was definitely improved.
- Whenever I was building the game, I noticed they added a scene that's shown when an error happens in-game, so that's new.
- They added a car behind your house and removed the model of the building next to it. The car was always there, I just never noticed it. Whoops
- When I played this in the editor, loading old saves would crash the game, so you might have to restart if you play this version.
- Without the time upgrade, it seems days are a lot shorter than what they used to be.
- Wattering crops seem to be harder now (wont register water being on it as frequently).
- After building the shed in the back, the truck disappears.
- Walking speed still changes with height, but max height has 10.56 max speed and minimum height has 7.44 max speed.

Last edited:

LordoftheBeans

Jul 14, 2021
I downloaded and played for my first time last night because of the big 'ol update, and now I'm confused on how broken this game was before the big update. I have 2 major issues I wanna point out.

1. I can't even save the game when needed, because when I save it literally freezes my game.

2. The resolution selection menu is bugged. Every time I click on that selection menu it forcefully scrolls me down to the bottom of settings

I am very interested in this game, but I feel like I decided to play at the wrong time. I hope the dev fix these issues really soon.
I've been experiencing the same problem with the resolution menu. Anyone here know any way to change the resolution without using the menu (changing it through a config file for example) or fixing the menu?

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
I've been experiencing the same problem with the resolution menu. Anyone here know any way to change the resolution without using the menu (changing it through a config file for example) or fixing the menu?
Got any screenshots?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see exactly what you're talking about. Ill see if I can find a way to change it.
EDIT 2: Using my build of the game, you can change it by clicking on the drop down menu, pressing up arrow, and hitting enter for whatever resolution you want it to be on. Not sure if it works on your build though.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2021
Took me awhile to actually compile the game, but I eventually did it. They fixed saves and fixed the multiplayer in the game (at least from what Ive tested). Dont know what else they've changed, but I've uploaded the files to MEGA and Anonfiles for anyone that wants them:

MEGA (if it asks for a key, RJuAsBQDlw9JUIfUt3iX02kxv_6wMIEMZibDCK8sVNU)

I'd upload the files to other sites, but my upload speed is ass and it takes longer to upload the files than it took to compile the game (~1h10m) just to one platform.

EDIT: Kinda dumb and assumed MP didnt work since there was some weird thing at the top of the server browser while no servers were listed lol. There are quite a few changes Ive noticed, though.

- Saves are not 100% fixed. Rocks will still spawn in the area where you plant stuff in (which is weird because it didnt do that when I was testing out the build), but items and upgrades are still saved. The nipple pearcings and pumps also still respawn along with the tutorial egg (the one that's already planted, not the one that spawns next to it). Something I also found was that buying the upgrade that spawns ice in the freezer would spawn every chunk of ice for however many days you played after that point. Only way I found out is when I loaded my save and my game went to 5fps only to enter my house and watching my freezer dispense ice.
- The shower spits out a stream of water now instead of sparatic droplets, so buckets get filled a lot faster through that.
- I think the eggs are smaller? Could just be placebo.
- Hearts dont spawn after a male kobold ejaculates. Nevermind, they do. Kinda weird though cause they didnt after I made two kobolds mate for awhile. Could be bugged? Its not bugged, Im just really dumb LOL
- Seems like some of the textures were improved. Lighting was definitely improved.
- Whenever I was building the game, I noticed they added a scene that's shown when an error happens in-game, so that's new.
- They added a car behind your house and removed the model of the building next to it. The car was always there, I just never noticed it. Whoops
- When I played this in the editor, loading old saves would crash the game, so you might have to restart if you play this version.
- Without the time upgrade, it seems days are a lot shorter than what they used to be.
- Wattering crops seem to be harder now (wont register water being on it as frequently).
- After building the shed in the back, the truck disappears.
- Walking speed still changes with height, but max height has 10.56 max speed and minimum height has 7.44 max speed.
and I assume they still haven't fixed the buckets being a pain to fill up from the juicer or milker?

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
yeah, they gotta bring back the old tools, open source or not the new ones SUCK!
Yup. I tried milking once and all it did was get all over my house. There needs to be some kind of hose system, or hell put up a system that bends the kobolds over, even in a pillory or something.

Reactions: catsdino
Oct 25, 2021
Yup. I tried milking once and all it did was get all over my house. There needs to be some kind of hose system, or hell put up a system that bends the kobolds over, even in a pillory or something.
or maybe just BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL MILKER, you know the free standing one where all you had to do was place the container that you wanted filled underneath its spout?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well, I made the Female Kobald swallow like 4 eggs, My chars boobs were almost the size of kobalds. and I managed to clip 1 kobald standong on the inside of the house sideways after turning into a tornado for about six minutes.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
or maybe just BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL MILKER, you know the free standing one where all you had to do was place the container that you wanted filled underneath its spout?
Yeah, that was a shit ton easier for all fluids. Been saying it on Steam too.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I remember seeing that there was high heel boots in an older version found in a chest somewhere, are they still in this game or removed after the "revamp" of the game?

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Just checked this game out for the first time. This thread is missing the vaginal tag, among other things. Tags seems to represent the very early version.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good idea for the game, but there is a lot of issues, mostly is the low frames, i have a decent spec and the game still play at 10fps, there is no way to know anything for anyone know, if you fuck the female kobold, you can only do anal to her (i have not found a way to change the hole) and there is no "cum" button (you can increase your erection but i have not find a way cum), there is no info if you can build anything, the egg that you can water, after grow, she disappear after fully grow up.

Really good idea, but will take a really long time to have anything.

Reactions: GreenPotato

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good idea for the game, but there is a lot of issues, mostly is the low frames, i have a decent spec and the game still play at 10fps, there is no way to know anything for anyone know, if you fuck the female kobold, you can only do anal to her (i have not found a way to change the hole) and there is no "cum" button (edit: you can fuck her in different places, that change the hole), there is no info if you can build anything, the egg that you can water, after grow, she disappear after fully grow up.

Really good idea, but will take a really long time to have anything.

Reactions: GreenPotato
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes