Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Really good idea for the game, but there is a lot of issues, mostly is the low frames, i have a decent spec and the game still play at 10fps, there is no way to know anything for anyone know, if you fuck the female kobold, you can only do anal to her (i have not found a way to change the hole) and there is no "cum" button (you can increase your erection but i have not find a way cum), there is no info if you can build anything, the egg that you can water, after grow, she disappear after fully grow up.

Really good idea, but will take a really long time to have anything.
Any Kobold out past a point at night dies

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Thank you very much, there is nothing on the game about they dying past a point at night. There is any tutorial anywhere about stuff like this?
Not sure how many pages back, but someone posted a list of guidelines and etc, for me earlier :) I am slow at the uptake.

Reactions: AlexTorch

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Thank you very much, there is nothing on the game about they dying past a point at night. There is any tutorial anywhere about stuff like this?
There is a wiki somewhere but due to this game being updated constantly, some information may be outdated.

edit: I found the wiki but take whats on here with a grain of salt as this was from an older (and much better imo) version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
кому интересно это последнее обновление в Steam

Small hotfix to fix some major issues.

• Saving and loading should work now, we fixed the majority of bugs relating to it. (We haven't fully tested it in multiplayer though.)
  • Kobold Ragdolling is controlled by RPC calls now, they should be completely reliable. No more kobolds sliding around on the floor.
  • Many UI bugfixes.
  • Bathtub no longer spills its contents into objects that cannot recieve fluids.
  • Fixed a few errors relating to the camera not existing in the scene.
  • Quit button no longer breaks after leaving the main menu.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
I remember seeing that there was high heel boots in an older version found in a chest somewhere, are they still in this game or removed after the "revamp" of the game?
They probably removed it. Played the game for way longer than I should've and explored all the areas. Never saw any high heels.

Just checked this game out for the first time. This thread is missing the vaginal tag, among other things. Tags seems to represent the very early version.
Probably because the thread owner doesn't pay attention to the game anymore.

Is there an issue with latest version where pressing esc to go to the menu then going back in game locks up all your movement?
If you hit escape 2 times, you should be able to move again.

so the sprayer dosent exist anymore ?
If you mean the thing that waters your plants with a puish of a button, Im pretty sure it still exists. If not, then idk what you're talking about.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
How do you sell them?
There's a dumpster next to the farm. Put whatever you're selling in there and shut the lid. Should sell whatever's in there, but if it doesn't, wait a little. It sometimes decides not to sell some stuff for a few seconds.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Probably because the thread owner doesn't pay attention to the game anymore.
Oh. I don't really know the inner workings of f95zone here, I thought they were prepared for OPs to go missing, and admins or someone else took over? I'd never discovered this game without the tags (in this exception, I only did by sheer accident, lol).

Reactions: j0xssdf3

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Oh. I don't really know the inner workings of f95zone here, I thought they were prepared for OPs to go missing, and admins or someone else took over? I'd never discovered this game without the tags (in this exception, I only did by sheer accident, lol).
Not really sure how this site works either, but that's what I assume because the OP posted it lol. If it does work like that, that would be cool.

EDIT: OP isn't dead, he credited me for the latest build of the game in the post lol

Oct 25, 2021
If you mean the thing that waters your plants with a puish of a button, Im pretty sure it still exists. If not, then idk what you're talking about.
they're talking about the sprayers and interchangeable bottles the game had instead of unreliable buckets and watering cans, basically the bottles would fill up if they made ANY contact with fluids they could contain, not needing them to specifically hit the opening, while the sprayers would attach to the bottles and function like the watering can does now albeit MUCH more reliable in being able to get your liquid of choice into the kobold

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
they're talking about the sprayers and interchangeable bottles the game had instead of unreliable buckets and watering cans, basically the bottles would fill up if they made ANY contact with fluids they could contain, not needing them to specifically hit the opening, while the sprayers would attach to the bottles and function like the watering can does now albeit MUCH more reliable in being able to get your liquid of choice into the kobold
I see. They should go back to that then LOL

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
I really like the game so far! some things may be still bit clunky but much better than before, I'm looking forward to this project

Reactions: GreenPotato
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes