Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
don't forget the construction guys...
actually that brings up a question i have, how many of the construction options are currently working? cause right now the only 2 i can tell are working are the juicer and the seed extractor
Sprinkler system and room with the fire in it works. The rest dont work as of my knowledge.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Obviously I am messing this up. Okay, I put 2 hearts + Melon box from store into Juicemachine outside, it gives me red liquid. so I don't know how to do it right any more. I also don't know how to enlarge the dick any more. Do I need to take it off and pour on and etc. no matter what I put into Juicer I only get red liquid now.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The melon box? You need to plant the melon seeds first before you can juice them. The penis enlarging fluid comes from Eggplants.
So that little milk carton box of Melon is actually seeds???????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGG I have been grinding them with hearts.......... This is so annoying. I don't even know how to do the seeds. :? Time for Trial and Error.....

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
So that little milk carton box of Melon is actually seeds???????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGG I have been grinding them with hearts.......... This is so annoying. I don't even know how to do the seeds. :? Time for Trial and Error.....
They work exactly like eggs. Also surprised you thought watermelons would fit in a milk cartin.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Dam everytime I think the physics can't get more interesting. I know have a Dick so large and long, it can go completely through one kobold into another :p 2 kobolds head to tail in length

Oct 25, 2021
I don't want any official updates till they ditch these lame buckets and go back to my old best friend the sprayer
agreed, begone buckets and watering cans, bring back the bottles and sprayers! and while you're at it give us a proper milker again, I have no idea why the hell you decided to switch from a proper milker or even the way you had it with the sprayers

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
agreed, begone buckets and watering cans, bring back the bottles and sprayers! and while you're at it give us a proper milker again, I have no idea why the hell you decided to switch from a proper milker or even the way you had it with the sprayers
It would be best to have both I guess. I like the buckets, it makes you work hard for it, even if it is frustrating :)

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
в стиме вышло новое обновление без описания. здания которые должны работать теперь работают правильно (про автополив не знаю, так как не купил). поле для посадки полностью очищено от камней. возможно ещё есть что то что я не видел
П.С. Морозильник также работает неправильно при загрузке сохранения. также появились новые баги связанные с посадкой яиц и загрузкой сохранения

a new update without a description has been released in the steam. buildings that should work now work correctly (I don't know about automatic watering, since I didn't buy it). the planting field is completely cleared of stones. Maybe there's still something I haven't seen
PS The freezer also does not work correctly when loading the save. there are also new bugs related to egg planting and saving loading

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenPotato

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Gonna provide the beta version from steam here along with the patchnotes. When I swapped between the beta and normal version, they matched up (also note this update was from 2/25/22).

Patchnotes for beta version:

Plants no longer 'skip generations' when you load them and also should indicate whether they're watered when loaded from a save file.
Kobold eggs also no longer skip generation stages.
You no longer get 'double yield' from plants if you save and load them from their final generation step.

Links:

в стиме вышло новое обновление без описания. здания которые должны работать теперь работают правильно (про автополив не знаю, так как не купил). поле для посадки полностью очищено от камней. возможно ещё есть что то что я не видел
П.С. Морозильник также работает неправильно при загрузке сохранения. также появились новые баги связанные с посадкой яиц и загрузкой сохранения

a new update without a description has been released in the steam. buildings that should work now work correctly (I don't know about automatic watering, since I didn't buy it). the planting field is completely cleared of stones. Maybe there's still something I haven't seen
PS The freezer also does not work correctly when loading the save. there are also new bugs related to egg planting and saving loading
The freezer was already broken when it came to saves, I mentioned that in the previous version I posted.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well, I made a Giant kobold, then made myself into one, and managed to shove a small female kobold into the rear of giant female kobold. Fell through belly instantly. BEWARE Apparently all your Assets are grown when you do that. You can become too big to fit into the house within 10 secs or so, if you put into the grinder, Melon + Eggplant + HEart X 2 and let the Kobold or PC stand in the Full spray of the compound. Only way I managed to get into the house was to Crouch. Also the physics is the lower jaw is overlapping the screen constantly when at that size.

It is a breakable body physics, looks a complete mess if you sex your kobold at mass size ( not you ) in the house, I havn't tried outside yet. When you and the Kobold ( Female ) are both massive size, Sex option does not appear. You have to do it manually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes