Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

SunWater

Jan 10, 2021
Figured out how to change dicks on my own, but ran into a fatal bug that spawns at least a hundred of those blue and white things from your freezer and crashes your game.
Does anyone know how to get around it?
I've put in a lot of time on my save.
i don't know what causes it but its a bug that causes a bunch of ice to spawn from the freezer, i don't think there's a way to recover your save as of now

• Sad
Reactions: Azazael
Jun 22, 2020
As far as i know it's not updated since 79 days at itch... according from my source: the game currently at Version 75, witch is Version 192_843135c < the current/real version number
I Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the game's source code is on GitHub and to get latest stuff you just compile it. There's a guide somewhere in this thread on how to do that iirc

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
I Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the game's source code is on GitHub and to get latest stuff you just compile it. There's a guide somewhere in this thread on how to do that iirc
yeah its on github to, but its seams like an older version to me

Coomlord Klyde

Dec 29, 2020
Is there a tutorial or a guide for this game? I'll admit I find it more funny than hot (mostly because of the wonky sex animations), but I'd still like to know how to actually play it. Found buckets of magic liquid that alter the kobold's attributes, can't figure out how to refill them; I found fruit, can't eat it or feed it to others; found shops, but nobody will sell me anything.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is there a tutorial or a guide for this game? I'll admit I find it more funny than hot (mostly because of the wonky sex animations), but I'd still like to know how to actually play it. Found buckets of magic liquid that alter the kobold's attributes, can't figure out how to refill them; I found fruit, can't eat it or feed it to others; found shops, but nobody will sell me anything.
It is easier to put the kobold infront of the juicer then toss the stuff in and let it spray the kobold. I asked this a while back, and someone answered it. :)

I just hope someone compiles a new version for us here !

SunWater

Jan 10, 2021
Is there a tutorial or a guide for this game? I'll admit I find it more funny than hot (mostly because of the wonky sex animations), but I'd still like to know how to actually play it. Found buckets of magic liquid that alter the kobold's attributes, but can't figure out how to refill them; I found fruit, can't eat it or feed it to others; found shops, but nobody will sell me anything.
( if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, sorry I have dyslexia and I normally just use Grammarly to correct them)
To answer your questions,
  • To refill buckets, pour liquids into them
  • You cant eat fruit instead (eating fruits is planned for a later update), you use a fruit juicer and either drink from the tap or put a bucket underneath it
  • NPCs do nothing, instead, you buy things off the shelves. If you cant buy anything, you need more money.
  • To get money you can either sell eggs, hearts (hearts are gotten from males climaxing), kobolds, or fruits.
  • There is a bin in front of the house on the left that looks kinda like a trashcan, place things inside and close the lid to sell.
  • To buy the fruit juicer, go to the city and buy it from the shop with the construction sign, you will also find other buildings to buy there. Most buildings don't have a function yet.
Some tips you might need:
  • To make Kobolds equip an item, simply throw it at them. Right now there isn't a way to make them unequip something.
  • Buy tail bags in the first store on the left to increase the pickup amount.
  • An easier way to collect milk is by buying the fluid storage tank for 2000$ and placing the kobolds with breast pumps inside. Kobolds can be left there overnight without dying.
  • A cave can be found further into the forest where fruits spawn, there is a tent as well as useable tentacles. New dicks can be bought inside the tent. If you want a cheaper way to get new dicks, unequip and throw your current dick at a kobold to swap them.
  • In the city on your left, there should be a case of stairs, Bombs and other things can be bought here. Use bombs to clear the rocks/debris at your farm.
  • The scanner is your friend
  • Shift grab is also your friend
  • Mixing juices can be done easily if you put the desired juices into a bucket and then juice the buckets into another container ( I recommend using the larger through like a bucket)
  • Shift grabbing your own hand and using scroll wheel can be used to fly around the map
Juice info -[
Water: Can be used to remove fluid stains
Eggplant juice: grows penis size
Pineapple juice: increases ball size/ sperm count
Melon juice: grows breast size
Milk: Does nothing on its own
Banana juice/potassium: When mixed with water causes an explosion
Ice: does nothing on its own
Heart juice: Does nothing on its own
MilkShake: Mix Ice and Milk to create a milkshake, Makes kobolds fatter
Growth serum: Mix one eggplant, one melon, and 2 hearts to create growth serum.
Incomplete growth serum: Just add the missing ingredient to complete the serum
]-

Finally here is a guide to using cheat engine in koboldkare:

If there's anything I forgot to mention someone probably already said it before me

Last edited:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
has anything new come out? Last content is from like April/May
Patreon progress updates, but no actual updates. They also updated their github with some stuff, but idk how much it changes.

If you want a summary of the progress reports, he's:

- ( from him)
- updating the fluid system (for both and , but not sure if its just visuals)
- adding a to prepare for the new penetration system
-

(all the links are from his discord)

Last edited:
Reactions: SunWater

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Patreon progress updates, but no actual updates. They also updated their github with some stuff, but idk how much it changes.

If you want a summary of the progress reports, he's:

- ( from him)
- updating the fluid system (for both and , but not sure if its just visuals)
- adding a to prepare for the new penetration system
-

(all the links are from his discord)
That is going to be awesome with those udpates are finished !!!!

Coomlord Klyde

Dec 29, 2020
( if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, sorry I have dyslexia and I normally just use Grammarly to correct them)
To answer your questions,
  • To refill buckets, pour liquids into them
  • You cant eat fruit instead (eating fruits is planned for a later update), you use a fruit juicer and either drink from the tap or put a bucket underneath it
  • NPCs do nothing, instead, you buy things off the shelves. If you cant buy anything, you need more money.
  • To get money you can either sell eggs, hearts (hearts are gotten from males climaxing), kobolds, or fruits.
  • There is a bin in front of the house on the left that looks kinda like a trashcan, place things inside and close the lid to sell.
  • To buy the fruit juicer, go to the city and buy it from the shop with the construction sign, you will also find other buildings to buy there. Most buildings don't have a function yet.
Some tips you might need:
  • To make Kobolds equip an item, simply throw it at them. Right now there isn't a way to make them unequip something.
  • Buy tail bags in the first store on the left to increase the pickup amount.
  • An easier way to collect milk is by buying the fluid storage tank for 2000$ and placing the kobolds with breast pumps inside. Kobolds can be left there overnight without dying.
  • A cave can be found further into the forest where fruits spawn, there is a tent as well as useable tentacles. New dicks can be bought inside the tent. If you want a cheaper way to get new dicks, unequip and throw your current dick at a kobold to swap them.
  • In the city on your left, there should be a case of stairs, Bombs and other things can be bought here. Use bombs to clear the rocks/debris at your farm.
  • The scanner is your friend
  • Shift grab is also your friend
  • Mixing juices can be done easily if you put the desired juices into a bucket and then juice the buckets into another container ( I recommend using the larger through like a bucket)
  • Shift grabbing your own hand and using scroll wheel can be used to fly around the map
Juice info -[
Water: Can be used to remove fluid stains
Eggplant juice: grows penis size
Pineapple juice: increases ball size/ sperm count
Melon juice: grows breast size
Milk: Does nothing on its own
Banana juice/potassium: When mixed with water causes an explosion
Ice: does nothing on its own
Heart juice: Does nothing on its own
MilkShake: Mix Ice and Milk to create a milkshake, Makes kobolds fatter
Growth serum: Mix one eggplant, one melon, and 2 hearts to create growth serum.
Incomplete growth serum: Just add the missing ingredient to complete the serum
]-

Finally here is a guide to using cheat engine in koboldkare:

If there's anything I forgot to mention someone probably already said it before me
Thank you! Too bad you can't carry more than one item though, running back and forth can get tedious. (In the off chance that the dev sees this, a backpack item would be nice.)

Reactions: j0xssdf3
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes