Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

SunWater

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you! Too bad you can't carry more than one item though, running back and forth can get tedious. (In the off chance that the dev sees this, a backpack item would be nice.)
You can, that's what the tail bags are for. They can be bought in the shop with the ice machine, it's on the back shelf. Each tail bag lets you carry an extra +4 items

Reactions: Azazael

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
dont overdo it though as the game physics dont like it if u pick up over like 20 items at once
two tail bags should be plenty for bulk runs

Coomlord Klyde

Dec 29, 2020
You can, that's what the tail bags are for. They can be bought in the shop with the ice machine, it's on the back shelf. Each tail bag lets you carry an extra +4 items
Yeah, I found that, but I still thing a backpack would be nice; that's not to say I don't enjoy a frame dropping fruit vortex inhaling random kobolds and buckets, while said fruit vortex is having a fit directly in my line of sight as I try to walk around my farm, but having a stable place on my person to keep items would be nice. It would also be great if I could walk around with an egg without my kobold character eating it, so I don't have to then frantically shimmy around so I'll shit it out LOL (then I get to play "where the fuck can I plant an egg in this bigass empty field???").

I'll certainly be watching this game for updates, because whatever hasn't made me horny has made me chuckle.

SunWater

Jan 10, 2021
Yeah, I found that, but I still thing a backpack would be nice; that's not to say I don't enjoy a frame dropping fruit vortex inhaling random kobolds and buckets, while said fruit vortex is having a fit directly in my line of sight as I try to walk around my farm, but having a stable place on my person to keep items would be nice. It would also be great if I could walk around with an egg without my kobold character eating it, so I don't have to then frantically shimmy around so I'll shit it out LOL (then I get to play "where the fuck can I plant an egg in this bigass empty field???").

I'll certainly be watching this game for updates, because whatever hasn't made me horny has made me chuckle.
you should join the discord, there have been many suggestions so add some better form of storage/ way to carry things. you can prob suggestion something on your own if it hasn't already been mentioned

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
and get ignored because the dev doesn't care lol
Actualy, i tnink, that whole KoboldKare project is just dev's playground, to test some mechanics and gamecode of unity (as you can notice on Patreon, they sell their jiggle mechanics).
And while i'm here, does Link in OP is latest build? (i can't build game myself, because blender doesn't want to run on my PC.).

Last edited:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Actualy, i tnink, that whole KoboldKare project is just dev's playground, to test some mechanics and gamecode of unity (as you can notice on Patreon, they sell their jiggle mechanics).
And while i'm here, does Link in OP is latest build? (i can't build game myself, because blender doesn't want to run on my PC.).
You dont necessarily need to open blender. You just need to have it. Also, Im not sure if he changed the link or not, but the latest one was posted by me.

and get ignored because the dev doesn't care lol
I mean, he's the dev. If he doesn't want it in the game, he wont make it. If he does, he will. He usually, at the very least, reads over suggestions. I know he's gonna add a peach to make the ass bigger, which was requested a few times by different members. It's coming with the update that adds the other stuff I mentioned.

Last edited:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
So turns out that the game has been updated since the last time I played it and steam didn't want to tell me that. I think the only difference now is that money is given after every day if you sell anything and the money is now an item you can grab at the garbage can. Haven't tested anything else yet.

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
So turns out that the game has been updated since the last time I played it and steam didn't want to tell me that. I think the only difference now is that money is given after every day if you sell anything and the money is now an item you can grab at the garbage can. Haven't tested anything else yet.

MEGA
and how did you get this update? I don't have anything like that in the steam game

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
and how did you get this update? I don't have anything like that in the steam game
If you join the discord, you can verify that you own the game on steam and get access to the patreon channels. They have a steam beta code in there.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone know if there's a way to edit the kobold's textures?
I've been loving the game since I started playing it, but I'm hoping in the future you can get different patterns or face shapes.

Game's not boring, just thinking about cool stuff to add.

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to edit the kobold's textures?
I've been loving the game since I started playing it, but I'm hoping in the future you can get different patterns or face shapes.

Game's not boring, just thinking about cool stuff to add.
there are such screenshots on the developer's website, he may soon add new characters

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes