Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
still, the Steam version doesn't have to be paid for that when Patreon works just as well
Patreon is a subscription service that isn't useful for game development. The dev of KK also isn't a greedy asshole like pretty much 90% of other patreon devs. This is an example of early access done right. You pay one price to get the game and ALL future updates.
Plus you get access to the beta branches with the steam version.
If you want the game for free, the github exists. If you want to support the dev, you can buy the game and not have to pay a subscription. If you want to pay a subscription, uhhhh buy the game multiple times I guess?

Reactions: TheVegnar

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
still, the Steam version doesn't have to be paid for that when Patreon works just as well
Patreon isn't even close to being as convenient as steam and plenty of people don't like like or trust it outright.

As for the steam version it's the same with krita, aseprite and bunch of other stuff, you pay to support devs and to get updates and news in a convenient way. Want or not, that's up to you.

Lechyro

Aug 12, 2021
There's a "bug" that remained, if your kobold is male and you get another male kobold and enter a fixed map position for sex, the kobold NPC is active, I don't know if it's a bug or not but I prefer the Kobold than I control be the active

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
How does one change their kobold's dick?
I read in the patchnotes of an earlier build that there's three different kinds, but see no option to use them.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Figured out how to change dicks on my own, but ran into a fatal bug that spawns at least a hundred of those blue and white things from your freezer and crashes your game.
Does anyone know how to get around it?
I've put in a lot of time on my save.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes