Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
Right....but what about someone that don't have the game on steam? like someone that's downloaded from this website and wants to use a mod for example
considerin' that unity game, mods folders just need to be in certain folder, that we already have (where example mods are), and steam won't prevent you to use that mods.

Edmade

Jul 25, 2017
considerin' that unity game, mods folders just need to be in certain folder, that we already have (where example mods are), and steam won't prevent you to use that mods.
But you can't download steam mods without having the game on steam? The only way to get it to work would be having a friend that sends you the mods. Maybe that wasn't what they were asking.

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
But you can't download steam mods without having the game on steam? The only way to get it to work would be having a friend that sends you the mods. Maybe that wasn't what they were asking.
who askin who, we just interested in testing mods with all opportunities we'll have =)

Feb 17, 2017
Forgot to upload...
Was made for cooperdk's build c4301bb_16Mar, still works for steam 09.04.2023 version, probably for all in between versions too.

Added/Fixed:
-Auto process & mono hooks.
-All scripts now use aobScanRegion. Thus activating much faster.
-Get data for a kobold you grabbed with LMB.
-Adjustable reagents processing speed.

Edmade

Jul 25, 2017
The directory for mods %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods

Anyone know if theres a way to download mods from the steam workshop without owning the game on steam?
I would like to know too, I own a original copy on steam but I would like to share some mods to some friends
Go to \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content and search for id number ''1102930'', that's a id for game in steam, and mods that you subscribed must be in here. not 100% sure, but most likely it's here or in Appdata in steam folder
Right....but what about someone that don't have the game on steam? like someone that's downloaded from this website and wants to use a mod for example
Blinkraven said:
who askin who, we just interested in testing mods with all opportunities we'll have =)
Your reply told them to put the mods in the right folder, and where to find the steam mods if you have the steam game. But they cannot get the mods from steam unless they have the game on steam, so you can't get the mods unless you know someone with the steam game to bug to send you mods.

They have to scrape the steam workshop for mods then send the files to their friend and their friend has to put the mods into the directory...
Paste it into the directory bar in your file browser or check C:\Users\(whatever user you're usering)\AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022

Your reply told them to put the mods in the right folder, and where to find the steam mods if you have the steam game. But they cannot get the mods from steam unless they have the game on steam, so you can't get the mods unless you know someone with the steam game to bug to send you mods.

They have to scrape the steam workshop for mods then send the files to their friend and their friend has to put the mods into the directory...
Paste it into the directory bar in your file browser or check C:\Users\(whatever user you're usering)\AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods
We know wwhere the directory is, well at least me, but what I was asking was a way to get mods from the workshop without owning the game. For example:

I have the binding of Isaac on gog. But I can't get mods from the steam workshop. So i wanted to know if there was a way to get the mods without having it owned on steam.

Like, some special way to download the files, or trick steam into thinking you own the game, or something.

Edmade

Jul 25, 2017
all right...I tried to complet it, the Kobolds can eat the juice of the buckets and the grinder can fill them but the game does't detect that I completed the mission
How'd you fix it?

EDIT: After checking the forest for a fruit and splattering juice all over myself, it completed, since it wants 2/2 fruits, not that it's at 1/2 quests.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Trying to play as a Lilith instead of the kobolds and it's super not working.

I put the files in the right place, but whenever I start a save it says it failed to load, and that it might've been from an earlier version of the game, (even if it's from 0 seconds ago.)

It also just leaves my camera in the sky if I start an entirely new save.

Anyone else having this problem?

Also, game won't let me enable a dick.

Last edited:

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
Trying to play as a Lilith instead of the kobolds and it's super not working.

I put the files in the right place, but whenever I start a save it says it failed to load, and that it might've been from an earlier version of the game, (even if it's from 0 seconds ago.)

It also just leaves my camera in the sky if I start an entirely new save.

Anyone else having this problem?

Also, game won't let me enable a dick.
I have the same issue with starting a game as Lillith, camera just stays in the sky without being able to move or open the menu. only way to get out is ALTF4. Haven't found a solution yet

Reactions: Azazael

Noggurz

Jan 30, 2021
I hope this game gets a nexus page for the mods because i am turning insane.
I have the game on steam through the key you get from their itch but am unable to use the workshop because the game is unavailiable in my region. I cant even download the mods via SteamAPI because i cant even see the workshop pages to copy the links from.
I tried everything even using an (admittedly) free vpn just to SEE the workshop mods but was unable to.
(sorry for the rant)

Last edited:

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
I hope this game gets a nexus page for the mods because i am turning insane.
I have the game on steam through the key you get from their itch but am unable to use the workshop because the game is unavailiable in my region. I cant even download the mods via SteamAPI because i cant even see the workshop pages to copy the links from.
I tried everything even using an (admittedly) free vpn just to SEE the workshop mods but was unable to.
(sorry for the rant)
emm, i don't know in what country you live to not get access to that game, but you can try to look on steam pages from browser or android app.
for example, you can look to , or . but for now in workshop you can only find some dicks (or dildos) from BD. And

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Noggurz

Jan 30, 2021
emm, i don't know in what country you live to not get access to that game, but you can try to look on steam pages from browser or android app.
for example, you can look to , or . but for now in workshop you can only find some dicks (or dildos) from BD. And
Thanks but believe me I tried everything. You cant even view these sites if the game is region locked so even steamcmd cant be used .
Since a few months ago you need to be logged in to even see 18+ steam game pages and their community hub/workshop no matter the browser or mobile. And when I log in then I still cant see them because they region locked here.
Steam is just great at managing these censorship laws.

Last edited:

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to make a kobold with a large dick? is it random? or do i need a specific ingredient? if you know please let me know <3

Reactions: Azazael
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes