Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The workshop depends on moders. As for the beta I'd say when it's stable. This game is supported on 3 platfroms, so that might be a reason.
I've been eyeing the github, and would like to try and do so workshop things. This game being open source makes it easy to poke around, so modes should not take long, for them to start to pile up.
I am working a bit on character mod tests. Follow the guide and you will get far (some things are still missing):

Your mod will only work in your build of the game.

After first pull, the game will take about 45 minutes on my rig (i7-13700K, working on a NVMe drive, 32GB ram, GF RTX3060 OC) to build shaders etc. After that, it builds in anything from 8 to 15 seconds on my (fast) PC.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoboldKare-2023.03.28Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
how do i do the tummy time quest?
i believe you need to take a kobold with a full energy bar, and then continue feeding them after and as they digest they'll grow fatter, though keep in mind they won't digest some potions beyond a certain max per generation*. (the mix for increasing metabolism, which increases the max amount of potion effects they can have per generation, for example is limited to 20 units per generation) *meaning that kobold in particular, but it'll pass Some of it's digested potion effects down to it's offspring as base stats.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Kobold Kare (test build 09-Apr-23)

Changes since 28-Mar-23:
UI fixes and cleanup, saving/loading issue, Photon corrections, joystick controls, modding support improvements,
inflation checks, clipping plane brought closer

685 MB - Windows only

Nosirrom

Aug 12, 2021
Cheat Engine table for the 9-APR-2023 version in the first post.

Not exactly guaranteed to work because code is generated locally, there's a lot of boilerplate code causing false positives in the signature searches, etc.

1 - Fire up CE, attach to KoboldKare, open the table, all that jazz.
2 - In CE, check "Find Kobold Stats" and give it a few seconds to scan/patch.
3 - In-game, use Z/X to change your Kobold's arousal, this will load the values.
4 - In CE double-click a stat's value, edit it, hit enter, give it a sec for the game to update.

If you want to change another Kobold, use the game's /swap command to take control and hit Z/X again.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
I would like to know too, I own a original copy on steam but I would like to share some mods to some friends
Go to \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content and search for id number ''1102930'', that's a id for game in steam, and mods that you subscribed must be in here. not 100% sure, but most likely it's here or in Appdata in steam folder

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
Go to \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content and search for id number ''1102930'', that's a id for game in steam, and mods that you subscribed must be in here. not 100% sure, but most likely it's here or in Appdata in steam folder
Right....but what about someone that don't have the game on steam? like someone that's downloaded from this website and wants to use a mod for example

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoboldKare-2023.04.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes