3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoboldKare-2023.05.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Nosirrom

Aug 12, 2021
Cheat Engine table for the 9-APR-2023 version in the first post.

Not exactly guaranteed to work because code is generated locally, there's a lot of boilerplate code causing false positives in the signature searches, etc.

1 - Fire up CE, attach to KoboldKare, open the table, all that jazz.
2 - In CE, check "Find Kobold Stats" and give it a few seconds to scan/patch.
3 - In-game, use Z/X to change your Kobold's arousal, this will load the values.
4 - In CE double-click a stat's value, edit it, hit enter, give it a sec for the game to update.

If you want to change another Kobold, use the game's /swap command to take control and hit Z/X again.
Updated, added a second script that loads the stats of the last kobold you grabbed.
As usual it's for the build in the first post, which is 16-MAY-2023 right now.

Reactions: komar22572

Nosirrom

Aug 12, 2021
anyone know the changes?
ok i looked everywhere and this update is nowhere to be found, where the fuck did this come from?
Official build news:
That lists which changes made it into which builds. The specific version hashes listed are what the title screen lists in the very upper-right. For example CC56938B is the May 16th 2023 build.

Source changes:
This has all the changes to the game's code, even ones that were reverted or happened after the latest official build. Can usually click the little "..." button at the end of the title for more details.

Reactions: Adachiteru

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
Any chance the mod collection can be uploaded to another fileshare website? Pixeldrain keeps dropping my download after a few minutes.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I'm a little disappointed in the modding so far, i expected much more. But maybe its just not really got off the ground yet.
The functionality of the game is so open its hard to see how far modding might go.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Any chance the mod collection can be uploaded to another fileshare website? Pixeldrain keeps dropping my download after a few minutes.
Downloading it via steamcmd (as described here) was pretty fast in my experience.
Though the downside is that you'd need to download them one by one I guess (though there are only 17 of them, so shouldn't be too much work).

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes