Unity Koi-Koi VR: Love Blossoms [Beta] [Apricot Heart]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ichigo2513

Feb 5, 2021
Reminder: The game will be released in 1 week. I'll post the fulll game by then. For now the game is in beta state. It has some bugs, and text warp. Unlocking the clothes is boring af, and only few h-scenes. The story is kinda fun, but not worth fapping to.

(Vanilla Game. +18 Patch needed)
You are a legend :) thanks so much i just wanted to be able to play more of it and you came through for us

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Reminder: The game will be released in 1 week. I'll post the fulll game by then. For now the game is in beta state. It has some bugs, and text warp. Unlocking the clothes is boring af, and only few h-scenes. The story is kinda fun, but not worth fapping to.

(y)

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020

Oh, i thought it was a longer Demo, thanks!

i would like to buy the game in steam but not at the actual price (Which is ridiculous expensive), so i will wait for a sale.

Do you think the complete game will have more h-scenes?

alocks

Mar 8, 2018
Oh, i thought it was a longer Demo, thanks!

i would like to buy the game in steam but not at the actual price (Which is ridiculous expensive), so i will wait for a sale.

Do you think the complete game will have more h-scenes?
Maybe? I wouldn't expect much.. The main concept of the game is the story I guess... Is funny though, since has so many clothes for each character lol. I wonder if completing the game 100% will unlock smth like non PoV for example or free-H though.
For now I only unlocked scripted h-scenes (can't change sex pos at free-will).

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
This isn't really related to the the game, or the uploader, but I noticed something and I don't know if anyone has the same issue: when downloading from GoFile, the page will often load, but then kick me back to the home page, and I have to close the tab/window and click on the GoFile link a second time before being able to download whatever game has been uploaded. Does anyone else have that issue? It's barely an inconvenience, since closing the tab and clicking on the link a second time takes like an extra second, but it's weird that this only ever happens with GoFile.

I should note, that I'm only asking out of curiosity, this isn't really a complaint. Please don't stop uploading to GoFile, it's one of the few free sites that actually downloads at a decent rate and doesn't have a download limit like MEGA.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Can some please, share a few H-scene screenshots?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Some screenshots.
3c1b14f64a916e680731490e27e27508.jpg 845f4d267000a4469722ff0b3df04511.jpg 2e1a4cdb88da780be2a5cf73ebb4169c.jpg d79c7518cf8c0bb014c0519a9d107d9a.jpg b667c21d9bef1b7c24aa8d2d4a7bcf1a.jpg 6c4fa885d7803b46041682896f7627b0.jpg

Sex scenes have almost no interaction in Free-H mode. You can only change speed (4-5 settings?)
Also need some kind of uncensor.

Also there is fucking bloom that you can't turn off and make your eyes bleed.

Also ... now ... how to delete screenshots from Oculus? :rolleyes:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
This isn't really related to the the game, or the uploader, but I noticed something and I don't know if anyone has the same issue: when downloading from GoFile, the page will often load, but then kick me back to the home page, and I have to close the tab/window and click on the GoFile link a second time before being able to download whatever game has been uploaded. Does anyone else have that issue? It's barely an inconvenience, since closing the tab and clicking on the link a second time takes like an extra second, but it's weird that this only ever happens with GoFile.

I should note, that I'm only asking out of curiosity, this isn't really a complaint. Please don't stop uploading to GoFile, it's one of the few free sites that actually downloads at a decent rate and doesn't have a download limit like MEGA.
Same thing here. My favorite site for downloads, but it has this weird behavior

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Let me guess.. you don't have a VR. Otherwise you'd never want the "craze" to be over. ;)
Just like for 3D movies, it entertain me for 10 minutes and then "fuck it" and want to return to good old common monitor without shit on my head.

alocks

Mar 8, 2018
Just like for 3D movies, it entertain me for 10 minutes and then "fuck it" and want to return to good old common monitor without shit on my head.
Videos are completely different from 3D games, not a good measure. Let's use Koikatsu, a VR game for example. I have around 40 hours in VR, because is a waaay better experience than the nonVR version. If the game has the VR option, I will always prefer the VR end since the normal version feels bland comparing with VR....
Graphics feels more realistic even if the same, immersion (which is the main point of VR), and controling camera with the head is 10/10.

3D videos is kinda like "3D" movies. Great gimmick... Not worth the hassle. (Need to download 10gb+ files because webplayer quality sucks, you can't control camera to find good/exotic angles, and need to find a video with good camera work, since most are way too close from the womam, etc).

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Videos are completely different from 3D games, not a good measure. Let's use Koikatsu, a VR game for example. I have around 40 hours in VR, because is a waaay better experience than the nonVR version. If the game has the VR option, I will always prefer the VR end since the normal version feels bland comparing with VR....
Graphics feels more realistic even if the same, immersion (which is the main point of VR), and controling camera with the head is 10/10.

3D videos is kinda like "3D" movies. Great gimmick... Not worth the hassle. (Need to download 10gb+ files because webplayer quality sucks, you can't control camera to find good/exotic angles, and need to find a video with good camera work, since most are way too close from the womam, etc).
Yeah. Totally diferent things.

A VR video was recorded with a fixed camera, so you can't move around as you like. VR games, on the other hand, gives you more freedom.

People often forget how limited we are with a 2D screen because most software was developed around it's limitations. But there are some games you can notice how bad it is (3D games in which you need to manipulate objects/people in 3D like creating a scene in VAM, building ships in Kerbal Space Program, etc). It's hard to align shit properly in a 3D environment because you can't see it properly without the depth perception and also because the mouse only moves in 2 directions.

Reactions: Abidin and AkiroVR

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah. Totally diferent things.

A VR video was recorded with a fixed camera, so you can't move around as you like. VR games, on the other hand, gives you more freedom.

People often forget how limited we are with a 2D screen because most software was developed around it's limitations. But there are some games you can notice how bad it is (3D games in which you need to manipulate objects/people in 3D like creating a scene in VAM, building ships in Kerbal Space Program, etc). It's hard to align shit properly in a 3D environment because you can't see it properly without the depth perception and also because the mouse only moves in 2 directions.
Reminder that VR is just a 2D little monitor very close to your eyes.
When a hentai game will be released for this:
cb722416-09bd-4a51-88a4-43d738816913-compressor.png
This will be a completely different matter.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Reminder that VR is just a 2D little monitor very close to your eyes.
And a 2D monitor just shows you a bunch of static pictures. At a 60 pictures per second rate. Which gives you the sense of motion.

2 little 2D monitors close to your eyes give you the sense of depth. It is called Stereoscopy. It's not just a gimmick.

Not to mention it also gives you a better way to control what you see. Using a mouse or a keyboard to navigate and turn the camera has it's limitations. Simply moving your head is much more intuitive and frees your hands to be able to control other stuff.

That image you showed is just augumented reality. It's completely doable. VAM already has it through plugins.

Reactions: ttm2 and Abidin

xKiraKira

Apr 30, 2018
Mini review:
"Gameplay" is very boring. It's basically a VN with very little interaction. After a bunch of dialogue you usually have mundane chores to do which is all basically find X and click on it with a pointer. The game expects you to be able to turn around in a 360 to look around sometimes which makes it very uncomfortable if you're just sitting upright. You have no freedom of movement. The story is very basic and slow.

The dialogue boxes are usually a little low to read comfortably. Played on a Quest2.

There are 3 different minigames you can play to unlock costumes. The game expects you to be standing otherwise you won't be able to reach certain things. They're all very simple and repetitive.

H-scenes are also very basic with very little interaction. You don't really have a choice on what's going on. If you play through the story mode it takes forever to get to penetration. Scenes are also very basic. The censorship is terrible.

This game is definitely not worth $60, very much appreciated of alocks sharing the game.
The girls are cute to look at in VR at least.

ichigo2513

Feb 5, 2021
Mini review:
"Gameplay" is very boring. It's basically a VN with very little interaction. After a bunch of dialogue you usually have mundane chores to do which is all basically find X and click on it with a pointer. The game expects you to be able to turn around in a 360 to look around sometimes which makes it very uncomfortable if you're just sitting upright. You have no freedom of movement. The story is very basic and slow.

The dialogue boxes are usually a little low to read comfortably. Played on a Quest2.

There are 3 different minigames you can play to unlock costumes. The game expects you to be standing otherwise you won't be able to reach certain things. They're all very simple and repetitive.

H-scenes are also very basic with very little interaction. You don't really have a choice on what's going on. If you play through the story mode it takes forever to get to penetration. Scenes are also very basic. The censorship is terrible.

This game is definitely not worth $60, very much appreciated of alocks sharing the game.
The girls are cute to look at in VR at least.
I play this via quest 2 not had to stand up at all and the text isn't low for me?

I agree with the 360 thing annoying as fuck but i tend to play on my chair in middle of room so can spin on that would be good if they implemented use of thumb stick to turn tho

azaheri

Feb 15, 2020
For now I only unlocked scripted h-scenes (can't change sex pos at free-will).
As I have not played the story yet, I do not know if the h-scenes are the same as those from the "Explicit Content" or something in the main menu. If they are the same, you just grab her (shoulders, waist or arms) and do a pull/push motion in every direction until you find the spot to change her position.
All I could find was 4 positions...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes