Unity Koi-Koi VR: Love Blossoms [Beta] [Apricot Heart]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This isn't really related to the the game, or the uploader, but I noticed something and I don't know if anyone has the same issue: when downloading from GoFile, the page will often load, but then kick me back to the home page, and I have to close the tab/window and click on the GoFile link a second time before being able to download whatever game has been uploaded. Does anyone else have that issue? It's barely an inconvenience, since closing the tab and clicking on the link a second time takes like an extra second, but it's weird that this only ever happens with GoFile.

I should note, that I'm only asking out of curiosity, this isn't really a complaint. Please don't stop uploading to GoFile, it's one of the few free sites that actually downloads at a decent rate and doesn't have a download limit like MEGA.
I have this same issue with nearly every Gofile link, not all, but most.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Just like for 3D movies, it entertain me for 10 minutes and then "fuck it" and want to return to good old common monitor without shit on my head.
Well, thats because you didnt try Half Life Alyx, it is amazing.

I think the VR is a good technology, just it dosnt have enought software at the moment.

Reactions: ttm2

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Mini review:
"Gameplay" is very boring. It's basically a VN with very little interaction. After a bunch of dialogue you usually have mundane chores to do which is all basically find X and click on it with a pointer. The game expects you to be able to turn around in a 360 to look around sometimes which makes it very uncomfortable if you're just sitting upright. You have no freedom of movement. The story is very basic and slow.

The dialogue boxes are usually a little low to read comfortably. Played on a Quest2.

There are 3 different minigames you can play to unlock costumes. The game expects you to be standing otherwise you won't be able to reach certain things. They're all very simple and repetitive.

H-scenes are also very basic with very little interaction. You don't really have a choice on what's going on. If you play through the story mode it takes forever to get to penetration. Scenes are also very basic. The censorship is terrible.

This game is definitely not worth $60, very much appreciated of alocks sharing the game.
The girls are cute to look at in VR at least.
Yeah, i pretty much have the same opinion.

The girls are so freaking cute!! Enough to save the game in my opinion. (Still, 60$ is too expensive)

Still i will wait for a sale and buy the game in steam, i want to support them because i think this studio may be able to do some great games in a future.

Also: Related to the game, what about the woman who is helping to run the hotel? You cant do any lew with her at the moment right? (Possible dlc?)

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I've been looking but have only found the beta.
Except for one site, but my adblock prevented me from being able to access any of the download links.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
The patch is here.

e: wow gofile is screaming today
had the 5.83g file downloaded in under 4 minutes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You also need a credt card from the designated country. Btw the prices from steam in south America are hella cheap.
In Brazil this game would be sold for around 20 dollars I think. I wouldn't be willing to pay 60 dollars for this game. I would rather buy a tenga instead.
The solution is (usually) Kinguin or allkeyshop...

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Never played the demo so not sure how it was there but even with the adult patch you still get censorship.
I can only assume the adult patch adds that button that allows you to skip the game and allows you to go straight to bj/sex.
VirtualDesktop.Android-20221013-144943.jpg

Cresce

Jul 17, 2022
Does anyone know how to get past the two girls hugging the tree in the typhoon? The MC slips and falls every time and I'm stuck on chapter 5. This is infuriating considering there's so few opportunities to save and it takes a long time to get back to that point from the beginning of the chapter.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Can you have some intimate scenes with Itsuha? (The woman who is helping you to run the hotel which is not one of the sisters)

Also, i dont know if is a bug but in the minigame of the bath, i cant keep the temperature hot enough, even i put the firewood in the end its gets cold.

I also read on steam the game it has a Harem end, you have to finish the game 3 times raising both heroins individually and in the end both of them in the same run. (But is too hard to do it since it takes too long to finish one run)

ichigo2513

Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the two girls hugging the tree in the typhoon? The MC slips and falls every time and I'm stuck on chapter 5. This is infuriating considering there's so few opportunities to save and it takes a long time to get back to that point from the beginning of the chapter.
you gotta check each girl when given the option if you just go for both or ignore each it fails

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Same, a save data would be appreciated. I don't feel like playing the whole game to unlock all the clothes.

Reactions: Puryfire

zodiaczon

Dec 16, 2019
Nothing new in the release version besides bugfixes. No h-scenes added. will upload soonTM

edit:
Full Release Vanilla (18+ Patch v3 needed)
1668270485037.png
This link is dead at least, also on the thread here it says Beta still.

Have the main downloads on this post been updated to the full release as well or ?

a_dretch

Jan 31, 2022
I'm playing it with maxed quality settings on a 1660ti and a quest 2 and it's perfectly smooth.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes