Unity Koi-Koi VR: Love Blossoms [Beta] [Apricot Heart]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have the full release version? Someone on the previous page posted it, but the link is down.

Reactions: marcoherp

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I could swear it was up on
But now that i'm looking I cant find it.

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
looks like nobody actually bought it lol.
One to keep an eye on if it goes on sale I suppose, Steam reviews are quite positive!

a_dretch

Jan 31, 2022
The game has censorship during h-scense, was wondering if someone has removed it.
I removed it, but the censor it's the actual texture, so if you remove it you are left with a void for the male and just plain skin for the female. You'd have to actually redraw and substitute the asset and honestly... it's not worth the effort.

Chriseus

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry, but does anyone have a 100% save?
Yes a save file would really be useful, the game stalls in a lot of places and playing a VR game for over a half hour, tends to be uncomfortable for a lot of people.

I discovered where the game keeps its saves:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\ApricotHeart\KoiKoiMonogatariVR\savedata

There are two bin files in there
Game_000.bin
System_000.bin

But I cannot seem to figure out how to edit them to unlock things easier. Any help would be very appreciated.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Looks like they updated the game this month with a Non-VR version on steam and on their official website

Philosoraptor_rulz

Sep 25, 2022
There is a non-VR version available in a bundle on DL-Site. And the Non-VR version seems to be available soon standalone on Steam. The Steam version is not R18, although from what I understand even the official R18 version (which you can download a patch for from their website) is still censored.

Reactions: cikotot

zodiaczon

Dec 16, 2019
Nothing new in the release version besides bugfixes. No h-scenes added. will upload soonTM

edit:
Full Release Vanilla (18+ Patch v3 needed)
Can you possibly re-upload this?
the gofile download is down

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes