Apr 10, 2018
I just noticed that this game completely removed anger feature that was a thing in the old koikatsu. Basically you can just start spamming lewd chat and groping the girls without needing to care about possible bad outcome. Even barging to toilet/bath/changing room will only make them run and they can talk to you normally right after the ran a couple of maps. It also means that breakup is also impossible (i think?)

I wonder if it's even possible for the modders to add that feature back into the game. I bet it's gonna be tough.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I just noticed that this game completely removed anger feature that was a thing in the old koikatsu. Basically you can just start spamming lewd chat and groping the girls without needing to care about possible bad outcome. Even barging to toilet/bath/changing room will only make them run and they can talk to you normally right after the ran a couple of maps. It also means that breakup is also impossible (i think?)

I wonder if it's even possible for the modders to add that feature back into the game. I bet it's gonna be tough.
Yeah, the gameplay is shit, it's just farming points. It's time consuming and that's it. I highly doubt modders will do anything to correct it.

sj99999

Oct 29, 2017
It's maddening that when you import a character card from KK, only the in-school outfit is transferred over, not the swimsuit or casual outfits.

Reactions: redcobra

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
For some reason I cant open my save, It shows the save but when i click on it nothing happens. This happened to anything else?

Synergo

Jul 10, 2017
It's maddening that when you import a character card from KK, only the in-school outfit is transferred over, not the swimsuit or casual outfits.
It totally is. Luckly I still have KK installed, so I just save those outfit and load them in KKS, so I can avoid having my island wondered by schoolgirls in their uniforms |:

Reactions: geogy22

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone know the location of the cards? Before they were in userdata / char / famale or male, I just downloaded the game and when I open it there are male and female characters to choose from, when no card appears in the folder where they should be. Did they change the location or what?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know the location of the cards? Before they were in userdata / char / famale or male, I just downloaded the game and when I open it there are male and female characters to choose from, when no card appears in the folder where they should be. Did they change the location or what?
that is used for old cards.
the new ones are in DefaultData / chara

Reactions: NickelAngelo

Unckerman

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, im having some trouble and i wonder if someone is experiencing the same thing. The girls animation speed is just way too fast, to a point that sometimes i cant even follow them if they're not standing still. Do you guys have any clue how to fix this?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys, im having some trouble and i wonder if someone is experiencing the same thing. The girls animation speed is just way too fast, to a point that sometimes i cant even follow them if they're not standing still. Do you guys have any clue how to fix this?
the fast girls only happened to me in the first release.

Q : The game stops when you go to different maps or characters are in fast forward
A : You have to install IllusionFixes (especially the CultureFix). Saves made without the fix will have corrupted character data, so after installing the fix you will have to start a new game or remove all the girls and add them back.

Unckerman

Mar 18, 2018
the fast girls only happened to me in the first release.

Q : The game stops when you go to different maps or characters are in fast forward
A : You have to install IllusionFixes (especially the CultureFix). Saves made without the fix will have corrupted character data, so after installing the fix you will have to start a new game or remove all the girls and add them back.

I have BetterRepack 1.1 installed since 1.2 crashes my game. i'll look for the cultureFix. Thanks man

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I really like how much they improved the performance on this title. Finally no hiccups when changing outfits in the character designer, and better running maps as well.(still much sub-par to current tech standards though)
For a game promoting some beach island resort gameplay, it is rather small however. The hotel pool area is nothing much, and even the beaches are pitiful. There was more to see on their old Sexy Beach 2, even though you could not walk it.
Still, the performance bonus places it above original Koikatsu I suppose.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes