Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Meh... AA3 this... AA3 that. AA is dead, accept reality. Illusion is about creating characters and having sex with them. Simple enough concept. AA-like gameplay with the KK character creator would be pretty good, though frankly I have exactly zero interest in having other males in the picture, and I seriously dislike having faculty interrupting me having my fun on the school grounds. Yes it's more realistic, but since when do sex games care about realism.
That said, I did try Better Repack 4, and honestly I don't see anything to recommend KK2 so far. KK1 characters are barely compatible, KK1 mods didn't work with it, and of course AA2 chars are entirely incompatible. ScrewThisNoise does a great job with his repacks, but as of right now the game itself just isn't worth the time or the trouble.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
There was some discussion of that a page or two back. August, I think they said. Originally July, so don't get in any hurry for it lol.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I still want some kind of AG4... With a deep gameplay and meaningful interactions, especially nowadays with all the different voices we can have compared to AG3 and the level graphics . Imagine working towards slowly breaking a girl and seeing the changes on her face and voices as she descend into darkness (either by rape, blackmail whatever). And not just a bar filling up to a point and then voilà, broke girl that suddenly change her face and voice like HS...

A real gameplay can make things more fun and arousing but I feel Illusion is shit for that (they messed up artificial girl gameplay with horrible gameplay design...) so it will never happen :cry: Funny we can have some hentai indies 2D games that crush everything illusion made.

As for AA it can be fun with people fighting each other etc but it grows boring fast especially if it's not your first AA. I wonder what KK2 will really bring to the table compared to KK1.

Is there any scheduled date for when the actual game will come out?
August 27.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
time to take Kazunon to the beach...
AA is dead, nothing to do about it, it was fucking good though...
I would love more NTR options(fuck you vanillafags), though Illusion doesnt do that well, KISS is the one who does NTR well enough, also speaking of KISS; so much bitching about Koikatsu no being AA, but you know what? Custom reido is far better than COM3d2 and its been years since kiss hasnt done anything not related to COM3d2, they havent done a new thing for veeery long time, at least Illusion still develops new games.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Meh... AA3 this... AA3 that. AA is dead, accept reality. Illusion is about creating characters and having sex with them.
They used to have some actual gameplay in their games too. AA2 and Sexy Beach Premium Resort are good examples of that.
Wouldnt even be hard to make a Koikatsu except as AA3 with its gameplay+mod options.

Their games just being creating characters and having sex with them now..
Others like Kiss do a way better job at those kinds of games.
Accepting reality would be accepting Illusion wont make somewhat interesting games anymore.
And that they just make character creators others use to sell actual games.

Mar 17, 2019
stop crying about AA ffs...
Illusion just wants to make quick, easy money, so they're not going to put a lot of money and time into developing a game, as the last few games have proven.
so I'm pretty sure they don't even think of an AA sequel...

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Meh... AA3 this... AA3 that. AA is dead, accept reality. Illusion is about creating characters and having sex with them. Simple enough concept. AA-like gameplay with the KK character creator would be pretty good, though frankly I have exactly zero interest in having other males in the picture, and I seriously dislike having faculty interrupting me having my fun on the school grounds. Yes it's more realistic, but since when do sex games care about realism.
That said, I did try Better Repack 4, and honestly I don't see anything to recommend KK2 so far. KK1 characters are barely compatible, KK1 mods didn't work with it, and of course AA2 chars are entirely incompatible. ScrewThisNoise does a great job with his repacks, but as of right now the game itself just isn't worth the time or the trouble.
Yeah, nostalgia goggles made me try to play AA2 again something like a year ago. I've not be able to go on for 15 minutes. It aged very badly. The so called "better AI" is a lie. The interactions have no more depth than koikatsu. Yeah the other students can start orgies, but that is all. Sex scenes have the characters floating in the air. Backgrounds are bidimensional. There is not actual dialogs, just crap like "be nice, be perv, be mean" that just trigger an automated reaction. The so called interactions between other students are extremely basic and purely randomized. The only interesting thing that could happen was having some character start sex, and letely this happen even with koikatsu. The AA games are extremely overrated and today they are unplayable both for graphic and gameplay. KK doesn't have lots of interactions between the NPCs but fundamentally who the fuck care? Is my character that i care about. And the relationships between the player and the girls, the dating/invite home sistem, the dialogs, and stuff is way more improved in KK.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
i hope the gameplay in this one is actually good... i only use the studio in koikatsu now because the actual gameplay is so boring and limited compared to artificial academy. since it's still an all-girls school though, i can only assume it will be the same

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
AA2 NPC are not managed by an IA. So yes there is basic rules and randomness and so it's limited. But it was suffisant to create interesting situation and no gameplay was the same.

And yes AA graphisms didn't aged very well, it's why people are looking for an AA3 game. KK gameplay has no challenge and Harem route is quite easy. It's maybe and hopeless wish but not a stupid one.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
The so called interactions between other students are extremely basic and purely randomized.
basic interactions between classmates is way better than 0 interaction between classmates. koikatsu feels like you're the main character of a harem show. in AA2 all the interactions made the game more interesting, and you could control all the characters in the school to build their relationships yourself if you wanted to. it was more like playing the sims with every single character as opposed to just controlling your one character and everyone only cares about you.

also, the sex in a public area actually placing you in that area where characters can interact with you and react is the best part about aa2. koikatsu it just sucks you into a void, they added a thing where girls can enter the scene after the game came out but it's a poor replacement. the system in aa2 is not perfect, and interruptions should be toggleable (they are with mods, i'm pretty sure) but the game is also 7 years old and presumably much lower budget. all of the systems in the game could be vastly improved, but instead we get shallow nothingness.

edit: you don't even need a mod to stop interruptions, you can use an official launcher made by illusion that has some cheats and stuff in it

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes