• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
KK1 had a good foundation, but not enough "depth" etc. if they fix this, this could well become the "Artificial girl 4" everyone wants. (KK1 had.. like what, a dozen shagging positions?)

At least KK1 runs properly on a decent pc, unlike AI, which runs like garbage on everything.

KK1s clothing mods should also be easy to ports to KK2, which is good news, since there is so much stuff for KK1 that can just be dumped into KK2.

I just hope the game wont feel as "dead" as the first one, especially now that we have a different setting.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Why do all these dating sims have to be male protagonists? Why can't we have an option for female leads? if its a matter of the sex interactions she could be wearing a strapon.
Like I mentioned before: What would make this game (or most Illusion ones) 1000 times better would be:

1.) The option to choose between protagonist to either play as a Male or Female.
2.) The Male protagonist would go to a Girls Only Resort.
3.) The Female protagonist would go to a Males Only Resort.
4.) Illusion could just actually make it a Mixed Gender Resort.
5.) The Male and Female protagonists have each their own unique interactions/animations.
6.) Equal character customisation for both Male and Female characters.
7.) An actual decent Storyline with gameplay to make it more replayable.

Then they wonder why sales are not as good as they used to be but that is simply because it's been the same game for years now, just copy/pasted in multiple ways with a new face plastered over it. For sure it is something new so we are all a bit excited but at the end of the day, this could easily have been a decent sized DLC for Koikatsu more than a full game itself.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
This actually makes me really hyped up. from what theyve shown of it so far, and like other people have said, it looks more like the artificial girl series but with the KK1 engine behind it. I'm all for it, even if there isnt any kind of story, the idea of being able to actually do more things with characters seems fun. Fingers crossed for this one, if they do it right it could be one of the best illusion games of recent times

hyp0cri5y

Jun 11, 2017
It will be standalone game. Sequel to koikatsu (obviously).

130 new h positions
40 total personalities (39 from KK +1)
Explore the island populated with girls of your choice, and play minigames
Cards from koikatsu will be compatible
Do you know if there will be only the new 130 h positions or the 130 + the known ones from first game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: brasileirinho

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
pretty sure that existed in literally every other version too. And there were even mods that added 200 more clothes.
There were a few different swimsuits in every Illusion game but never this many. And sure, there are mods but who has time to search for them, install, configure all this shit. I'm just appreciating that we will get all of it in a base game.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Hoping MLT won't be complete dog shit this time. "Do orange yes....I like.....?" when you want to switch sex positions.
I get its a pain to translate but....come on.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
>New positions

If they haven't added reverse piledriver idk what they're doing then.

I normally lowkey defend MTLs, but I was legit surprised that nobody really went to tacking doing an actual fan TL of it aside the UI.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Why do all these dating sims have to be male protagonists? Why can't we have an option for female leads? if its a matter of the sex interactions she could be wearing a strapon.
I guess there is no much request for a lesbian protagonist.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes