Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
There needs to be equal amounts of Male/Female customisation to be fair. Illusion games have had this issue from day one and I get this is a Girls Only place but come on, AA2 had a mix of both genders and that was pretty enjoyable because of the variety. They are just getting lazy, so unless they are hiding it in the Demo, this is not going to be anymore interesting that AI or Koikatsu 1, especially with the lack of mods for it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
AI shoujo is basically AG4 i've played AG3 and the mechanics and Gameplay of Ai shoujo are basicly the same just with the added resources and base building,
Shame that however, AI it's literally impossible to play (at least for me). Between bad optimization with frequent stutter and lags here and there and a massive cpu usage, feels like you necessarily need a RTX to play it.
Hell ,a modern pc for that matters :rolleyes:

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I hope when this game fully releases they make it more interesting than koikatsu, which was waaaay to vanilla and boring. How about letting us make guys too? Make it like artifical academy where you can play boi or gurl. Make oji-sans and onii-sans why can steal your gurl too. They have this cool sandbox environment and they don't do anything interesing with it!

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
If this, is going to have the feature to play as a female protagonist and that, other characters, actually, behave that you're female(and have appropriate lines for being a female protagonist), then this game is going to be a really unique experience!
If not, oh well.

Reactions: polishhammer83

JAGamer

Dec 26, 2018
I like it as "expansion" or "Dlc" since the simple fact of not calling it KK2 tells me everything, I do not expect big changes in this new game or additions, but it gives me hope that the modders add the content in some way to the KK1 and that the characters of this can be transferred to the new game.

For me kk it was in Booom only by the character creator and the Studio.

The main game gives much to be desired the truth.

Apr 19, 2019
I've been burned enough by Illusion's "gameplay" not to get hyped for this one. The best I can hope for is a slightly upgraded character creator with some new assets and the same old Studio Neo. I expect forgettable and boring gameplay that grows tiring once you've played through all the animations.

Part of me hopes to be pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it.

Reactions: anonymmr and KekKoo

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
so any improvements as far as character creator is concerned?
doesn't seem to be besides a few qol changes, no. which it doesn't need by the way, koikatsu was as wide as an ocean but as shallow as a puddle, you could customize your characters to your heart's content and then do fuck-all with them. this seems to be more content-focused, closer to artifical academy. I still have two character cards that I've made a year or so ago that are just sitting there because there's nothing to do with those characters once you're done making them, so I'm glad we're getting this.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes