furiousbeans

May 30, 2021
So, how is it differant/better than Koi.1's character maker?
For the most part it probably is just new clothes.

Hopefully the trailer isn't just a trick and we do have a whole host of new interactions and stuff, and if we've been good boys and girls a little free roaming! nah who am i kidding XD

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I hope they add more personality types if making characters aside from your own is a thing in this game.
Though the release date is not something i'm going to be fond of just because it reminds me that hey you turn 30 tomorrow.

GrondTheRam

Oct 16, 2017
What is this? Is it a new game? Or just a standalone spin-off? It doenst look all thtat different from the first one, but now on the beach. I hope they add more meaningful interactions at least...

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
For the most part it probably is just new clothes.

Hopefully the trailer isn't just a trick and we do have a whole host of new interactions and stuff, and if we've been good boys and girls a little free roaming! nah who am i kidding XD
Based on the MTL "Manual" in the screenshots, it looks like they're adding new interactions for every personality type. Hoping for all new quote dialogues during the H scenes. I've always been of the opinion that Koikatsu is MASSIVELY underappreciated for the dialogue and the incredible amount of effort put into the date scenes. Most people I know didn't even know there were specialized dates or the wedding sequence because they went on one date and saw how boring and content-less it was, not realizing that starting on the second date, there's fully voiced 5~ minute sequences for all 30+ personality types. It's cheesy, it's stupid, it's Japanese as hell, but there's a lot of funny dialogue and a lot of *personality* put into the personalities in the game that a lot of people never even get to.

Anyways, R.I.P. my dick and my relationship when August hits. My balls will beg me for mercy, as soon as they hear Yuzuha talk about her space-asshole, they will beg for mercy, but there will be none to be found.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Well....at least we will get more Scenes for other games that will use this Game´s Character creator.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Why does this feel like koikatsu? Prediction: new maps, new clothes, remastered poses. Same engine. On the bright side, we can probably port all mods from koikatsu.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Expansion or standalone?
Look like pointless to make a completely different game just to add locations.

Jun 30, 2017
nah, i already point out that it is more like a diversion than anything else, reuse asset, animation, etc and add something new to release a new game to have some money while the actual game is behind the shadow, it is their development strategy for a long time from the day they move to Unity with Premium Play Darkness as the first Unity game

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes