Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
I am more interested in new personalities and H positions, as I felt it was too much lacking of those in the first game. Maybe combining personalities? Like a maso ojousama or a shy lil' sis character? that would be a good improvement in my opinion.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't really understand what this game is / will be ?
Is it a "mod" for Koikatsu ?
Is it a separated game ?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so how is this Koikatsu better than any of the other ones?
What's new? What's the innovation?
My experience with illusion games and koikatsu has always been "Same car, different paint job"

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Someone's been living under a rock when it comes to Illusion games
Or maybe I didn't found the other afterwards interesting enough to actually play it. I've played almost all of them fyi and so far the best one are indeed AG3 and AA/AA2 and that's it. That is if you're looking for a good japanese school simulator, otherwise Honey Select is the alternative for sandbox sex scenes and studio stuff given the more realistic approach.
Koikatsu it's not even half of the abovementioned game. When it came out I truly hoped it was another AA. Sure, the graphic would've been more anime-ish than what was before, but I wouldn't have cared that much. Instead it was a pure waste of time. This one instead, seems so far more interesting than the previous.

Before assuming things, think twice. Appreciated.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
i just want another artifical academy....it's not even a graphics or art style thing just a raw mechanic issue for the Koikatsu games. the schools feel so dead compared to artifical academy even if it has a better exploration system. i just want a game with the exploration mechanic of AIShoujo(which is basically AG4)/Koikatsu, but with the activity and trait system of AA1/AA2

Last edited:

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Something more open ended can be interesting, we'll see how it pans out I suppose.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes