Feb 7, 2021
Illusion literally has reused all the animations from their older games in every new game and only adding 1 or 2 new animations unique if any otherwise the animations are literally the same.
tbh, fuck the main game content. Illusion has made it clear that their main use is creating character creation software. Koikatsu has gotten leagues more mileage as a waifu creator than anything else. The main game gets boring so quickly, but if you use it as a creative tool, you can get hundreds or thousands of hours out of it, depending on how much creation you wanna do.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
tbh, fuck the main game content. Illusion has made it clear that their main use is creating character creation software. Koikatsu has gotten leagues more mileage as a waifu creator than anything else. The main game gets boring so quickly, but if you use it as a creative tool, you can get hundreds or thousands of hours out of it, depending on how much creation you wanna do.
i mean character creation has been miles better then most modern video game (looking at you cyberpunk 2077 and Balders gate 3)

at the same time not all there main game content was bad AA1/AA2 games were great even if you didn't play it for the sex. you could turn it into a semi town of salum type game with the yandere traits.

For gods sakes, some one needs to tell the devs at Illusion that they need to make AA3 or AG4. This additional content is barely OK but its nothing compared to the past games that made Illusion known.
AI shoujo is basically AG4 i've played AG3 and the mechanics and Gameplay of Ai shoujo are basicly the same just with the added resources and base building,

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
From what I've read, new sliders, new assets etc...

For now nothing to go crazy for as they will probably get ported to the OG KK.
Or maybe modded KK has this already. Good to see Illusion is paying attention to Koikatsu, though, I may buy the Japanese version just because of that.

Reactions: Stronkboi

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Been many, many years since i last enjoyed an Illusion game, i doubt this will change that but i'll probably check it out once it's released, as long as it isn't a high school setting i won't immediately delete it.

Reactions: Benimaro and moi69

xUNOwen

Nov 20, 2018
this is a dlc of Koikatu? I don't work to install all the things, last time I lost 1 hour of time to fap with footjob.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
that's my hope as well, i'll be making the attempt shortly. right now the install folder is still pristine and i kept the zip, so if things fail horribly i can delete and reinstall. i'll try to remember to post the results lol

Reactions: tmatzxzone

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Hopefully they took some feedback from the first one and expanded gameplay. charmaker was already great but gameplay was utterly disappointing.

Reactions: AlphamanX

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
To anyone who has tried this out, have the male character models improved? It was really weird to have all the men in the first game just be flat women, with the hip curves and everything.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes