Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
If it doesn't include the studio it's worthless as far as I'm concerned. Using KK to make Renpy games is the only real use for it that I can see. The gameplay was boring and repetitious with the first one.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Made a character, but the program is just eating up space, so I'll delete it, but not before sharing a picture, thought it would be fun to create a character and it was, but I feel like the options are limited, especially in the eye and clothing department.

KoikatsuSun_F_20210529190853515.png

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh wow. So we have "Artificial Girl" (I miss that game so much) but with another name and another graphic.
Seeing the last four screenshots.

This might be that "one time" in which I'll play again an Illusion game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Nicee!!! Loved the first game so I am looking forward to this one!!
I do hope there is an option to import stuff from the first game or this game works as a dlc, because the beauty of the first game is the mods, so I am hoping that they work on this one as well.

Reactions: SatanSama666
Jun 1, 2017
Looks like Koikatsu. Its super early to tell but to me at least it looks like a Koikatsu expansion that got spun off to a sequel.

I'll still play it because it's an Illusion game and I always have at least some fun with their games but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little bit disappointed.

Just give us AA3 Illusion. Give us that weird relationship drama shit, give us dynamic NPC relations, give us better interactions with NPCs. Like I can tell you several stories that I've played through AA2 just because of how the AI in that game works. There's really only one story in KK, there's only one way to play it, its so limited and boring after a couple of hours that it almost kills any hype for this sequel.

I hope that they add a bunch of cool stuff to spice up the experience because if its just Koikatsu with some minor changes and a setting change its not worth any amount of money at all.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Koikatsu character generation with some AA2 drama added and an expanded world would be my druthers. Competing with and eventually turning and impregnating the milf teacher was always fun. I may have to buy a larger hard drive for what is going to be a humungous game footprint though, particularly if this eventually becomes incorporated into a new Koikatsu main game.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I thought AI shoujo was interesting. It wasn't good but at least it tried to do something different from what they had previously. For me it was one of those "Good idea, horrible execution" games.
Could've been if it wasn't a generic slog that ran terribly. Illusion needs to get out of this 'minimal gameplay + last years animation + little creator update' combo or every next game will feel the same.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes