Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
please make artificial academy 3...
Not gonna have a new work from Illusion for at least one year, and if they keep up their previous trend, it should be another realistic 3D game like Room girl or AI shoujo / HS ... rather than an anime like game.

So, see you around 2025 - 26 for the next anime release, which will most likely not be what peoples want (how many years waiting for AG3 ? :p )

Reactions: LulaBR

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Use 7zip or WinRAR to extract it with all parts in one place, then hit the exe with the game name to start the game.
Make sure the file names all match as well. downloading from different sources to bypass weekly/daily limits the files have either underscores or spaces. just correct it to have them all uniform.

BTW Part 1 not corrupted. works just fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
test.png
part 1 is corrupt, minimum of 4 people are experiencing this ^ or something similar - tried all links except mega and mixdrop, same result from all

parts 2-11 all look like this, are they supposed to? can't do anything with them without part 1 apparently
1677581990853.png

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
If part 1 is corrupted, check the size to see if it's the same as the other.
You can try to use zip / rar repair option.

If it still fail, check the size of the file on the file host. If it's different than the other, it's most likely an error when uploading.
Else, it's either a bug uploading or downloading - but harder to pin down unless lot of peoples try.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Make sure the file names all match as well. downloading from different sources to bypass weekly/daily limits the files have either underscores or spaces. just correct it to have them all uniform.

BTW Part 1 not corrupted. works just fine.
Thanks for the addition, I totally forgot different sites do differences in the names.

View attachment 2425787
part 1 is corrupt, minimum of 4 people are experiencing this ^ or something similar - tried all links except mega and mixdrop, same result from all

parts 2-11 all look like this, are they supposed to? can't do anything with them without part 1 apparently
View attachment 2425793
Yes, they are parts of the same archive as they appear when split, but extractors like 7zip or WinRAR cannot read these by themselves, so they appear like this. Part 1 acts kind of like an answer key to a test for the rest of the parts that the extractor can read and fill in what is missing to be able to read the other parts to extract them.

Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
so, we get part 1 archive and 2-11 00# type files together
drag and select all
then extract with winrar/7zip?
whenever we do that, we're told the archive Is corrupt. also tried extracting individually, no change
I've downloaded over 15 times, all 15 were corrupt. what seems more likely, 15 downloads corrupting during download for one person despite having no connection issues, and however many for the other three people, or the files on the site are the problem

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so, we get part 1 archive and 2-11 00# type files together
drag and select all
then extract with winrar/7zip?
whenever we do that, we're told the archive Is corrupt. also tried extracting individually, no change
I've downloaded over 15 times, all 15 were corrupt. what seems more likely, 15 downloads corrupting during download for one person despite having no connection issues, and however many for the other three people, or the files on the site are the problem
Both are actually pretty likely with this many parts, just one of the potential issues with games of this size being split.

There were a couple of suggestions above by others:

check the file sizes to see if they match up with the size listed on the site. Some sites don't follow the 1GB is 1,024MB measurement, instead using 1,000MB, so this is more difficult for anyone using multiple sources for the files. Corrupted files are usually significantly smaller than listed on the site because the most common type of corruption is that not all data gets downloaded. This is still a download side issue, not upload, and is usually caused by connection, but it isn't necessarily YOUR connection, it could be the download site having issues. This is not as likely at 15 attempts.

and

check that the names match before the . to see if there is a difference. If even one character does not match, a space instead of an underscore or underscore instead of space even, then WinRAR and 7zip WILL fail to read the different file, they MUST be matched to the same name as the very first file.

Give me a second, I just finished moving major amounts of data to make room for another copy of the game to test this and just started my download manager, will report back with an edit when the parts all finish and I test extracting.

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
It's kinda insane that I have been playing this game for two hours and still have zero idea how to access H content, even after browsing this thread for 30 minutes.

• Angry
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
It's kinda insane that I have been playing this game for two hours and still have zero idea how to access H content, even after browsing this thread for 30 minutes.
Because, unlike KK where just had to spam talking, here to actually raise your affinity with a girl you have to get the topic she want to talk about... and the one you get by roaming the map or talking to girls are random. So it does take time. On the other hand, it make it feel more like you invest yourself into making a relationship....

Then you gotta buy stuff from the night shop, make some dirty conversation with the girls....

If you just want to toy with the girls, use the cheat mod comming with Better repack. Either unlock all and use the Free H from the menu, or in game, open the cheat and use it to make girl(s) your true lover and raise their sexual experience then go ask them for lewd time....

Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
Am I the only one that can´t get a fullscreen game?
or is there a way to resize the screen to have a better view?

laphing

Dec 26, 2020
my game freeze when performing the sex scene the characters won't do anything even press the sex scenes on the bar.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
my game freeze when performing the sex scene the characters won't do anything even press the sex scenes on the bar.
Try to open Cheat Tools and force quit the scene. If this doesn't work, it may have frozen entirely and you may have to restart the game.

Am I the only one that can´t get a fullscreen game?
or is there a way to resize the screen to have a better view?
Go to Initetting.exe, this should have the options for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vlidad

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
The issue with the corruption is the name (probably the .7z.001 etc... Just rename all of them like: Koikatsu.001, Koikatsu.002, Koikatsu.003 and it should work

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

diva09

Apr 18, 2019
ds27 diva map zipmod is missing but i already download and installed in mods folder from sideload KKS

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
So R8 is out, i was hopping that got a "fix" in R8 but seems looks like will be like that, what im talking about is sliders/bonemod , in previus better repack like R4 or less, when you load a koikatsu(regular, not sunshine) card into koikatsu sunshine, the body bonemod dont change, load properly.
The last versions of betterrepack every single koikatsu card, load wierd, alien bonemods, dont looks like the card at all, a good exemplo is next21 bleach cards, they ALL looks bad in sunshine.
Anyone notice, or know what im doing wrong? there is a fix for that? I read in discord that bonemod sliders for koikatsu and sunshine isnt the same.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
So R8 is out, i was hopping that got a "fix" in R8 but seems looks like will be like that, what im talking about is sliders/bonemod , in previus better repack like R4 or less, when you load a koikatsu(regular, not sunshine) card into koikatsu sunshine, the body bonemod dont change, load properly.
The last versions of betterrepack every single koikatsu card, load wierd, alien bonemods, dont looks like the card at all, a good exemplo is next21 bleach cards, they ALL looks bad in sunshine.
Anyone notice, or know what im doing wrong? there is a fix for that? I read in discord that bonemod sliders for koikatsu and sunshine isnt the same.
I tried downloading a few of them myself and loaded them in just fine. How are you putting them in to the game? Drag and drop might be what's screwing it up. Put the PNG into the folder UserData\chara\female then just start the game up.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes