alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why do I always get the messages about MISSING MOD whenever I try to create a character? I don't touch anything in the folders, but I have literally seen the mods that it says are missing. Is there any way to fix these "errors?"
There is a character that is using an older version of that mod, most likely. These mods are saved to the cards down to the exact version applied when the card was last saved and BepInEx is looking for a version match between the game files and the card. If the card has a different version than what BepInEx is looking for, it will show these warnings.

As for fixing it, find the mod on the card, replace it with the version in your game files, save the card again.

During the sex actions ,caress option we have only 3 possibility ,finger-hand and tongue.
It's possibile increse these options?
In the service it's possible to increse the breast sucking action?
It have only 3 way as you know
this game rarely about sucking breast , in other way it not have any kind of it. what a shame
Raise the girl's sex experience, this will unlock more positions and actions.

are there actually gameplay updates or only these useless mod updates?
The game has been complete gameplay wise for a long time now, everything that gets updated at this point is mods.

how are we supposed to download this? installation guide is outdated or too vague
mega has a download limit, mixdrop doesn't load
all in one is too big to download with mega
part 1 file from anon/filessfm/gofile/pixeldrain is zip, but it is corrupt, the zip is empty
part 2-11 from anon/filessfm/gofile/pixeldrain aren't zip files, part 2 file type is "002 file" part 7 file type is "007 file"
adding part 2-11 to a winrar archive only changes the location of the file, extracting from the archive to specified folder still only changes the location
7zip can't interact with part 2-11 files at all
You download all parts, make sure they are all in the same place, then use a program like WinRAR or 7zip (make sure these are up to date or they may give errors even with no actual problem in the file) to extract them specifically using the first file to start it (the rest will do this in order on their own from there).

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Have they already learned how to use colliders, or does the dick still pass through the body?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There is a character that is using an older version of that mod, most likely. These mods are saved to the cards down to the exact version applied when the card was last saved and BepInEx is looking for a version match between the game files and the card. If the card has a different version than what BepInEx is looking for, it will show these warnings.

As for fixing it, find the mod on the card, replace it with the version in your game files, save the card again.

Raise the girl's sex experience, this will unlock more positions and actions.

The game has been complete gameplay wise for a long time now, everything that gets updated at this point is mods.

You download all parts, make sure they are all in the same place, then use a program like WinRAR or 7zip (make sure these are up to date or they may give errors even with no actual problem in the file) to extract them specifically using the first file to start it (the rest will do this in order on their own from there).
I've been using 7zip for years and this won't open saying archive and unconfirmed state of archive and a couple other errors. I have all 11 parts in Win.

Felya1624

Apr 18, 2019
Have they already learned how to use colliders, or does the dick still pass through the body?
No they didn't and they won't.
In vanilla, the penis "telescoped" during penetration. The fans once again fixed the problem, now dick doesn't disappear when entering the hole. If you're too lazy to adjust the mod and bones, just turn off "Better penetration" in mods settings

Reactions: evaw and bwebrwkerw

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's less that they didn't learn and more that, because of Japanese law making them censor it, they didn't bother since no actual customers would see the lack of collision in the area it appears. There are mods in place to fix it.

I've been using 7zip for years and this won't open saying archive and unconfirmed state of archive and a couple other errors. I have all 11 parts in Win.
Then at least one part is probably corrupted and needs to be downloaded again.

No they didn't and they won't.
In vanilla, the penis "telescoped" during penetration. The fans once again fixed the problem, now dick doesn't disappear when entering the hole. If you're too lazy to adjust the mod and bones, just turn off "Better penetration" in mods settings
It actually wasn't vanilla that telescoped, the telescoping is part of a mod that was implemented to fix the collision, otherwise it would poke straight through the girl's stomach.

OrangeDeus

Mar 13, 2022
Can someone tell me why when i equip the swimsuit my boy's dick grows by like 30% along with the bulge?
I made a futa character so it's already pretty big and whenever i equip the swimsuit it becomes permanently enlarged, and doesn't go shrink unless i start a new game.

:Edit: It grows bigger like all the time randomly, even after talking to people

Last edited:

Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
thanks for the response

That's what I've done, It Isn't working - winrar/7zip are up to date
all KK files downloaded and moved into a folder
I select all KK files and right click
winrar doesn't give me the option to extract to a specified folder - it does for other files
7zip does but the extraction fails because the first file is corrupt and the rest can't be opened as archives
the error message for all # files extracted using 7zip Is "Can not open file as archive"
If I put all the KK files into a winrar folder, then extract to a specified location, the extraction just moves all of the folders In the winrar archive to that location, the first file Is still corrupt and the # file type doesn't change

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thanks for the response

That's what I've done, It Isn't working - winrar/7zip are up to date
all KK files downloaded and moved into a folder
I select all KK files and right click
winrar doesn't give me the option to extract to a specified folder - it does for other files
7zip does but the extraction fails because the first file is corrupt and the rest can't be opened as archives
the error message for all # files extracted using 7zip Is "Can not open file as archive"
If I put all the KK files into a winrar folder, then extract to a specified location, the extraction just moves all of the folders In the winrar archive to that location, the first file Is still corrupt and the # file type doesn't change
Then the first needs to be downloaded again, that's the only way to fix file corruption.

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
I fought myself through the Studio, pain. I have a question, "SkinEffects - Additional Skin Effects", cannot be added to Timeline?

The Real User

Jan 12, 2020
Are there any mods out there that change the amount and/or persistence of the fluid cum (not the texture on the girl), such as when cumming outside?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this game worth to play right now against koikatsu?
It depends on what you consider worth it in comparison, a matter of taste. I, for example, would say both games are worth it, but only one or the other is really worth having for studio stuff since they basically share assets and really only have mod items missing because they weren't all ported to this.

So we have to redownload the thing after downloading it? Wouldn't the redownload be corrupt as well?
No, not usually. In most cases of file corruption, it corrupts during download, so the file is good on the download site, but the copy being downloaded to your PC is not.

Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
I've tried installing part 1 multiple times, the download Is always successfull (100%) with no network errors, Internet cutouts or anything that would cause the file to become corrupt during download as far as I'm aware - no other downloads going on, not playing or watching anything and so on
If the file we download Is always corrupt and It Is just a copy of the files on the site, then the files on the site must be corrupt or the link Is taking us to the wrong place?

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
I've tried installing part 1 multiple times, the download Is always successfull (100%) with no network errors, Internet cutouts or anything that would cause the file to become corrupt during download as far as I'm aware - no other downloads going on, not playing or watching anything and so on
If the file we download Is always corrupt and It Is just a copy of the files on the site, then the files on the site must be corrupt or the link Is taking us to the wrong place?
Same for me. Seems broken.

Tornadopelt

Jul 7, 2022
It depends on what you consider worth it in comparison, a matter of taste. I, for example, would say both games are worth it, but only one or the other is really worth having for studio stuff since they basically share assets and really only have mod items missing because they weren't all ported to this.

No, not usually. In most cases of file corruption, it corrupts during download, so the file is good on the download site, but the copy being downloaded to your PC is not.
Issue is, I did that, and it was still corrupted. I think it's broken! Can they reupload part 1, please?

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Issue is, I did that, and it was still corrupted. I think it's broken! Can they reupload part 1, please?
That's not my call to make, I'm just making suggestions based on the symptoms of the problem and what often happens to be the cause since more parts means more chances for that to happen. I would try reporting the first post, but I have no idea what type of report to make for this.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes