alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
New to koikatsu should I download sideloader as well what is it used for?
It is objects for the studio, if you are only in for the game, you don't need it (you don't need it for studio, I'm just saying it serves no purpose for the game since nothing applies from it to the game).

Reactions: 6 God

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
like there is so much stuff on the website i dont understand what to do
1.. Get a torrent client (I use BitTorrent personally, but there are several that are reportedly very good).
2. Got to the website.
3. Hit that magnet link, it will open in the torrent client (in BitTorrent, this will pop up a second window where you can disable downloading what you don't want to download, I recommend ignoring this and just hitting ok), hitting ok on this second window will start the download.
4. Get an extractor (I use WinRAR, but most people recommend 7zip).
5. When the download finishes, extract it using the right click menu, there should be options to extract using the extractor program.
6. Play with the exe with the game name.

Darkphantom9805

Apr 12, 2022
1.. Get a torrent client (I use BitTorrent personally, but there are several that are reportedly very good).
2. Got to the website.
3. Hit that magnet link, it will open in the torrent client (in BitTorrent, this will pop up a second window where you can disable downloading what you don't want to download, I recommend ignoring this and just hitting ok), hitting ok on this second window will start the download.
4. Get an extractor (I use WinRAR, but most people recommend 7zip).
5. When the download finishes, extract it using the right click menu, there should be options to extract using the extractor program.
6. Play with the exe with the game name.
so after clicking download this is it right

Darkphantom9805

Apr 12, 2022
It looks good for now, just let that download and then follow the remaining steps. That should be enough to get you playing.

I finished the download in BitTorrent I don’t get what to do now it look like this

Last edited:

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
I keep getting errors on the cards/girls I download because the clothing and other textures arent in my game. If I update to R8 will it fix the errors or is there some modpack i need to dl separate.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I finished the download in BitTorrent I don’t get what to do now it look like this
1. Get an extractor (I use WinRAR, but most people recommend 7zip).
2. Extract it using the right click menu, there should be options to extract using the extractor program.
3. Play with the exe with the game name.

I keep getting errors on the cards/girls I download because the clothing and other textures arent in my game. If I update to R8 will it fix the errors or is there some modpack i need to dl separate.
The cards themselves save the exact version of mod used and the game is looking for whichever one is in your game files. If the version on the card and the version in your game files is not the same, that causes those errors.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I think I hit a key somewhere and can't caress during H scenes anymore, can anybody explain?

It was the A key, nevermind.

Last edited:

Darkphantom9805

Apr 12, 2022
1. Get an extractor (I use WinRAR, but most people recommend 7zip).
2. Extract it using the right click menu, there should be options to extract using the extractor program.
3. Play with the exe with the game name.

The cards themselves save the exact version of mod used and the game is looking for whichever one is in your game files. If the version on the card and the version in your game files is not the same, that causes those errors.
I have 7zip installed but Where is the right click menu on BitTorrent website I don’t see it

edit: wait you mean the folder in my files or on the website?

Last edited:

MayanoTopGun

Nov 28, 2022
I have 7zip installed but Where is the right click menu on BitTorrent website I don’t see it

edit: wait you mean the folder in my files or on the website?
He meant the folder in your files.
In my case I use WinRAR, I already put the Koikatsu zip file in a separate folder, I just need to click on extract here and wait for the zip file to get extracted.

Reactions: alex2011

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
Can someone tell me,What is the difference between Koikatu and Koikatu sunshine, is it better, is it worse, what is the deal, I want to know if it is worth it

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes