Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I have a weird problem with some of my girls. When touching breasts of some girls their breasts shrinks, but other girls have no such problem. I'm pretty sure there is some kind of "option" that cause this but i don't know which one. Any ideas?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hola. After selecting the settings in the launcher and launching the game. The game just won't launch and doesn't show up in the manager.
Game exe might be shut down by your AV, try adding an exception.
Also, non Japanese computer have problem with Japanese name, so make sure the path to the game exe don't have any non local charater / letter in it.

Also, try forced admin mod when starting directly from the game exe and not the launcher.

sttem2018

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, since I haven't touched the koi for a long time, I downloaded the kks Ex repack and everything was fine up to there, but it doesn't have everything that came in previous koi repacks in character creation, like reforming bodies and more General options for creation, at the same time that it comes in jp and everything is censored as if it were a recently released game. Did I miss a step or what?

Jul 21, 2021
So i been playing around with studio stuff since i wanted to use some the scenes from creators. But some wont play and also wanted to ask what people use to find scenes? Im thinking of dl koikatsu/party instead since sunshine from what i can read doesn't really have anything unless im missing something other then the story of course. But im not looking for that im more interested in the ntr stuff people make.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So i been playing around with studio stuff since i wanted to use some the scenes from creators. But some wont play and also wanted to ask what people use to find scenes? Im thinking of dl koikatsu/party instead since sunshine from what i can read doesn't really have anything unless im missing something other then the story of course. But im not looking for that im more interested in the ntr stuff people make.
Well, you got to understand that the game and the studio are separate. Mod for the game and for the studio are differents. So you gotta get the studio versio of the mod to do anything, plus all the mod specific for the studio you want to use (like all the non default map).

If a studio scene don't work or work with missing stuff / badly, it mean you don't have the required mods installed.

If you plan to get a fully loaded studio to do good thing, get ready to have the studio folder bloated up to 50 Gb+ of mods....

leomoreign123123

Apr 18, 2018
Quick question, first time encountering this game. Do you need the whole game then the better repack or does it work without the game, and play it through the better repack?

Edit, so i took some time digging in to the game. Im not sure if im right tho. Most of the R8 have missing mods, downloaded it through torrent in sukebei. Im thinking since this is R8, i have to go through R1, if there is one, to get all the missing mods?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
Well, you got to understand that the game and the studio are separate. Mod for the game and for the studio are differents. So you gotta get the studio versio of the mod to do anything, plus all the mod specific for the studio you want to use (like all the non default map).

If a studio scene don't work or work with missing stuff / badly, it mean you don't have the required mods installed.

If you plan to get a fully loaded studio to do good thing, get ready to have the studio folder bloated up to 50 Gb+ of mods....
Hmmmm okay i updated the game with KKmanger but how do i then go through to get missing stuff for studio? Appreciate the help

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hmmmm okay i updated the game with KKmanger but how do i then go through to get missing stuff for studio? Appreciate the help
Basically, you serach on internet for mods.
If you got a scene that don't work, just like when you miss mod for a char, the list of the missing (or outdated) mod should appear when the scene finish loading. Start by looking all the mod you miss on internet using their name. Once all installed, it's up to you to add more.... and by then, you should have found a few site that deal in KK / KKS (or illusion games in general) mod to help you find more stuff.
There was some specific thread on AS a couple of years ago, but I haven't bothered looking at them since so dunno what's they are worth now...

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Baknami

May 16, 2017
how are you guys opening the files? they come without an extension and i can't open them with winrar because it says the file is broken...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
how are you guys opening the files? they come without an extension and i can't open them with winrar because it says the file is broken...
open the first part with winrar / winzip.
If it say it's broken, then one or more file have been corrupted during the download. Check each one for size difference and re download anyone of the wrong size, and try winrar repair option for thoses of the right size.

PS : should make some amend on the 1st post about how to download and install the multi part version of the game since we have to re explain everything every 1.5 page of the thread....

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
That image is more accurate than you think, because it's literally in the game folder and you're too blind to find it.
Already did check. Downloaded the torrent. And after I extracted it the koikatsu exe dissapeared and the init settings. And as well as the other files in OPTIONAL FOLDER. Fkn windows defender, and other threats were on. Forgot to turn it off:KEK: . I downloaded through the main site.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: reeroll

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone having an issue with girls not wearing the clothing in the casual slot now? Any cards that I import the girls randomly wear outfits from the 5/6/7 slots instead of that casual slot.

Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
still unable to Install
someone said before that file size matters
anonfile/filesfm downloads are 3.42 gb, gofile are all 3.7. part 11 from anon/filesfm Is 51.4 and from gofile 53.9 so which Is It?
another said the file name matters
all files from all download sites are exactly the same, the only exception being part 2-11 all have .0## at the end. trying to rename part 2-11 brings up a warning, rename might make the file unusable

I've put part 1-11 Into a new folder, selected all and gone to extract, but the option doesn't appear
all I can do Is add to archive or compress and email
so I add the files to an archive, this takes maybe 30 mins, then the option to extract to a specified location Is available
I choose create a new folder, extract to this folder, extraction starts.. another 20 mins
only for It to move the folders from the archive back to the new folder.. so I'm back to where I started
I'm guessing this extraction Is supposed to unpack/unzip the files In the archive and set the game up? but It Isn't doing that

what I don't understand Is, If It Is so hard to set up, why not update the Installation guide to tell us what we need to do?
a few people replied last time, their replies made perfect sense, but part 1 was corrupt. after the most recent update, part 1 Is no longer corrupt, but now winrar (double checked It Is up to date) won't extract. Instead, It Is just copying from folder>archive>folder. I can extract other files without Issue (f95 or not) the files on this thread are the only ones I've ever had trouble with
If the size and name of the files matter, and the download sites have different file sizes, why not tell us which ones to use as well as what to change the file names to?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes